Four Colour Comics - Toronto’s Greatest Heroes [Recruiting]

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
BlindPugh
Compatriot
Compatriot

Re: Four Colour Comics - Toronto’s Greatest Heroes [Recruiting]

Postby BlindPugh » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:01 am

Green Ronin
PL11/180

Dr. Julio Cruz

Abilities
Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 4, Fighting 9, Intellect 6, Awareness 5, Presence 3

Powers
Parkour training:Leaping 1, Safe fall• 3 points Origin- Training.
Psychoreactive sword: Protection 7, impervious 7, sustained•
Snare 9 [2 alternate powers]•
AP- Strength based damage 7 [penetrating 9, reach 1]
AP- Swinging/ Speed 2 [Limited to swinging]
Feature- Shrinks down•
All- easily removable.
44 – 17 = 27 points Origin- Tech

Advantages
Agile feint, All-out attack, Attractive, Benefit 2- Well off, Equipment 1, Favoured foe- Ninjas, Improved critical swords 2, Languages 2- Japanese & English base Spanish, Leadership, Quick draw, Set up, Skill mastery- treatment, Takedown 2, Ultimate effort- Treatment

Skills
Acrobatics 11 (17), Athletics 10 (12), Close combat- Swords 4 (13), Expertise Medicine 13 (19), Perception 10 (15), Treatment 13 (19), Stealth 11 (17),

Offense
Initiative +6
Sword+13, Close, Damage 9, Penetrating
Unarmed +9, Close, Damage 2

Defense
Dodge 13, Parry 13
Toughness 2/9*, Fortitude 8, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 74, Defenses 22, Skills 36, Advantages 18, Powers 30 180

Complications
It's taken?: Julio has terrible luck choosing a superhero codename he was the Silver Samurai until one too many pointless fights & some shady legal pressure convinced him to change his colour scheme. He's hoping Green Ronin is free otherwise it's another change to Red Ronin.
Doctor: The inherent conflict between the Hippocratic oath & being a sword wielding superhero is not lost on Dr. Cruz & he never knows which will win out.
Relationships: Julio still regularly sees his parents who often visit Toronto to visit him, is engaged to Dr. Alyson Chambers & is effectively a stepfather to her daughter Jordan.
Enemy: The Hydra- Kirill Desny Russian former agent with 7 tentacles in the place of his missing right arm, first sent by unknown benefactors to steal Julio's sword he subsequently became obsessed with defeating our hero.
Enemy: The White Scorpion ninja clan whose emnity for Master Hoshi the man that trained Julio in swordplay has been transferred to the young doctor.

Design Notes:
:arrow: I was slightly less rushed today so hopefully everything is right this time.
:arrow: The APs I have are intended to convey the logic of how the sword works rather than save points.

Where did your powers come from? Julio discovered a psychoreactive alien metal & after sufficient training in the art of the Samurai was able to control it enough to cast it into a sword
What is your character like? Julio has an easy charm but is nearly completely unaware of it himself perhaps as a result of moving so much as a child & never feeling at home. He can be slightly fidgity.
He has great trouble seeing what other's think of him, it took Alyson over a year of trying to make him realise before she just asked him out herself.
Why are they a hero? Julio took the example of his mother to heart a doctor herself she always taught him that whatever gifts you may possess should be used for the betterment of the world.
It was why he pursued medicine himself & though he considered giving the metal to some kind of authority his early encounters with dangerous people seeking it convinced him it would not be safe to do so & that it was his responsibility to use it.
What is their life like outside or being a hero? Job? School? Family? Though he lives far from his parents Julio still sees them fairly regularly as work permitting they can afford to visit him.
Outside of his work at the hospital Dr. Cruz lives with his girlfriend Alyson Chambers & her daughter Jordan. Alyson has more responsibilities than Julio at work & as such he tends to be the one to go to school events like plays & parent/ teacher meetings more often that she can.

Background
Born in Mexico city to Cesar & Lilia Cruz a writer of some repute & a surgeon respectively, young Julio Cruz lived a charmed life raised in luxury & with an international education only money could buy.
His own intelligence & aptitude even for more physical endeavours and a way with words likely from his fathers constant reading to him as a child guaranteed he could choose whichever path in life he desired. And whether because of the glamorous way they were portrayed in the media or even just his own good heart & the values his parents gave him Julio wanted very much to go into medicine.

It was when he was just 21 that young Mr. Cruz found the alien metal & keeping it secret from everyone else began to experiment with it (& unbeknownst to him bond with it) in those first days it's responses were chaotic as it jumped & writhed attempting to conform to every unclear thought Julio had.
What began with thought exercises to help him control it turned him then to martial arts & eventually zen swordsmanship. It was during his first forays into using his new toy to try & help people that he was attacked by Kirill Desny, who claimed he'd been sent to reclaim the metal by patrons he wouldn't reveal & indeed had a device capable of tracking it.

They fought, Desny was clearly the better fighter & was toying with our hero Julio panicked & not even realising he'd thought it seemingly willed the metal into tripping the Russian who fell into some machinery. Julio jumped to stabilise him & was successful managing to disappear just as the help he had called for the man appeared.

Our hero was horrified at what had happened & it was his haunting by the memory of that moment that led him down the path of casting the metal into a sword, limiting it's utility but allowing him better control over it.
It also led him to move far from his home both hoping it would keep his family & friends safer & also that perhaps they had only been able to trace the metal to where it landed.
He settled in Toronto finishing his studies & finding work at Mount Sinai hospital where he met Alyson Chambers. And serving the community the best he could both as a doctor & as The Green Ronin.

EDIT- The numbers should god willing be straight now.
Added a complication to help explain an advantage without over bloating the background though if you'd rather I do it the other way then I'm more than happy to.

Answered the profile questions mentioned in the OP hopefully they'll add a little more meat on top of what else I've written.
But I'm still not clever enough to work out how to post an Image from hero machine so I may just add a costume description later once I've thought about how to describe it more clearly.
Last edited by BlindPugh on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
When realities collide- Quicksilver With thanks to Tatooedman.
Shadow war- Bill Sakowski
Toronto's greatest heroes- Green Ronin

DesertGhost
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby DesertGhost » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 am

Bootmobile: You skipped over my question. Can I make a customized spider-themed character (that resembles Spider-man in almost every way except for minor mechanical differences and origin story)? No one else is doing an established character so I figured I'd not like to be the odd-man-out. :)

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:21 am

TheJoshie wrote:Yeah, I was thinking battle... till I saw pl 10, 180 pp.

So I'm back to construct and I got a nice build going on (about halfway done).

I'll explain it in the background, but my character is a construct without actually 'being' a construct... If that makes sense.

Just to clarify it is PL 10 200 pt or PL 11 180pt.

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 am

DesertGhost wrote:Bootmobile: You skipped over my question. Can I make a customized spider-themed character (that resembles Spider-man in almost every way except for minor mechanical differences and origin story)? No one else is doing an established character so I figured I'd not like to be the odd-man-out. :)

I didn't skip you, just wasn't taking the questions in order. :wink:

A customized, alt-universe take on Spidey is completely fine. Go to town.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 am

Bootmobile wrote:3e isn't really that different, if you wanted I could help you convert your idea.

I'd be very aminable to this idea, as I do want to try 3e.

Arknight
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Arknight » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

As it seems to still be an unclaimed slot, I'd kind of like to give a 'Cosmic Power' being a try. :)

I'm thinking someone with Gravity-based powers...

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am

Hey, BlindPugh I like the character but I think you have some errors in the math for your points.

BlindPugh wrote:Abilities
Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 9, Intellect 6, Awareness 5, Presence 4

Power Points
Abilities 39, Defenses 22, Skills 59, Advantages 34, Powers 26 180

My count has you with a sum of 40 ranks across your abilities (2+2+6+6+9+6+5+4=40). Ability ranks cost 2 points per rank, so your actual cost for abilities here is 80, not 39.

BlindPugh wrote:Powers
Parkour training:Leaping 1, Safe fall• 3 points Origin- Training.
Psychoreactive sword: Protection 7, impervious 7, sustained•
Snare 9 [2 alternate powers]•
AP- Strength based damage 7 [penetrating 9, reach 1]
AP- Swinging/ Speed 2 [Limited to swinging]
Feature- Shrinks down•
All- easily removable.
37 – 14 = 23 points Origin- Tech

The Parkour training is fine (those guys blow my mind).

On the sword, I just want to be clear on what the effects are. I assume the Protection is a way representing the sword deflecting attacks which is cool. I am also getting the impression that the sword is flying around responding to mental commands rather than necessarily being held in his hand, is that right? And if so, are the Snare and Swinging effects coming from a rope or line of some type being attach to the sword?

On the cost for the device I read it as this:
> Sustained Impervious Protection 7 = 14 points (remember sustained is a +0 modifier on a permanent effect)
> Snare 9 plus 2 alternate effects = 27 + 2 = 29 points
> Feature 1 = 1 point
> Total so far = 14 + 29 + 1 = 44 point
> Easily removable = -2 / 5 = -16
> Total = 44 - 16 = 28 points

By the way, if you spend 1 more point on your device it will actually cost 1 point less since the subtotal will equal 45 and the removable will be -18. Just a thought.

BlindPugh wrote:Complications
Enemy: The Hydra- Kirill Desny Russian former agent with 7 tentacles in the place of his missing right arm, first sent by unknown benefactors to steal Julio's sword he subsequently became obsessed with defeating our hero.

It didn't say it anywhere explicitly, but seems implied in the background, can I go with the assumption that Julio is responsible for that missing arm? It adds a nice layer to things.

BlindPugh wrote:Design Notes:
:arrow: The APs I have are intended to convey the logic of how the sword works rather than save points. Honestly I was struggling to spend them all :lol:

Yep, no problem with the array at all.

I think you need to rework some of this but I like that you have given me a few hooks I can build a story around. Looking forward to the revised version.

Arknight
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Arknight » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 am

This is the background I'm thinking of, but it was originally set up for Freedom City. As I don't know much about Toronto and life in Canada, maybe a couple of pointers would be in order to help it make sense in context of the setting? :)

Description:
Tall and athletic, DC doesn't exactly fit the mold of a science nerd. His hair he keeps short and neat, and he makes sure to stay clean shaven. His dress preference is t-shirts and jeans, even to the point of being dressy when he'll throw a sports coat over a good t-shirt. His overall appearance exudes attractiveness, and on the rare occasion (prom and a football banquet) he's been dressed up in a Tuxedo, he's had women almost fighting each other to get with him. (At the prom his girlfriend at the time bragged and gloated over being his date. She wasn't his girl long after that as he realized he was just status to her.)

History:
Dominic 'DC' Collinsford's high school life surrounded his varsity football career. He had the fame from newspapers all over the state, calling him the next Heisman Trophy winner after his graduation the next year, he had recruiters from all over trying to get him into their college. It looked like he would have an easy street into college and beyond in an Ivy League school. However, his dreams came crashing down just before graduation.

Dominic's mother was a scientist researching new uses for silicon crystals in bionics. She had hit a breakthrough and was almost as excited about that as she was about seeing her son graduate. Her successes had not gone unnoticed, and the night before graduation, thugs broke in to kidnap her and her family. No one knows what went wrong, but the next thing, Fire and Police were arriving as the house had exploded and 'DC' was found severely injured outside in the yard. Dominic was in a coma for several months, and in the process all the recruiters and others looked to the next rising star.

As Dominic came out of the coma, he was informed he'd inherited the family estate because he was the only survivor of the family. The next bit of life was a blur, and somewhere along the line, 'DC' discovered he had gained the ability to apparently manipulate gravity and even generate bursts of plasma energy. With some experimentation, he discovered several ways to make use of his abilities, but considering himself a mutant, Dominic knew he could never play organized sports, so he dove into school and a degree in geology and physics to understand the nature of the crystals his mother had been studying as well as his own powers.

In the process of having his home and family estate rebuilt, he discovered a stash of papers his mother had left. According to the papers, she had been experimenting with radiation to force certain crystals to resonate to the point of producing energy. She had concerns that the radiation might affect her unborn son, but thought she was taking all care. Her last entries indicated successes with low levels of radiation and specially grown crystals. But, along with the notes pn her research, she had left a note for Dominic. Thinking there was going to be trouble, she left the note apologizing to Dominic about the problems she may have cause for him
(or have caused).

Powers & Tactics:
Unknown to DC, the explosion that leveled his family home was caused by his powers manifesting for the first time. Although DC sees his abilities as manipulating the elements, in reality the limits of his abilities extend far beyond the physical elements. His mother had been experimenting with a shard of unknown crystal, and the combination of the radiation used and his natural potential for mutation due to his father having latent mutations himself awoke DC's psionic ability to manipulate matter at the molecular level. His powers have focused on gravity and plasma (stellar energies), but this is only one of the outward manifestations to the potential of his power. His ability to instantly convert any clothes he's wearing into a costume and then later back is the just tip of the glacier on those extents.

Complications:
Motivation - Responsibility (DC feels that he should be doing something with his abilities and his mother always taught him what was right.)
Enemy (DC's mother was working for a research firm with shady connections and they suspect she confided in DC as to her research)
Hatred - Bullies (DC has always had a thing regarding people picking on those smaller.)
Phobia - Enclosed Spaces (Subconsciously, he remembers the collapse of his home and being buried in it)

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EPIC » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 am

TheJoshie wrote:Yeah, I was thinking battle... till I saw pl 10, 180 pp.

So I'm back to construct and I got a nice build going on (about halfway done).

I'll explain it in the background, but my character is a construct without actually 'being' a construct... If that makes sense.

Good thing I swapped to a paragon, because that is essentially what I was doing.

Anyways, to avoid people doing what I am, as I said, I'm doing a paragon, this paragon has an angellic nature. I'm not fully on board what her powers will be, but high toughness and damage will obviously be up there. I've got work right now, so I'll have to get on it later..

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 am

I have liked all the concepts so far, just to help keep things straight here is the list of what everyone is working on.

Arknight - DC, a matter-energy controlling mutant.
EPIC - An angelic themed paragon.
BlindPugh - Green Ronin, a weapon master / sword fighter.
SilvercatMoonpaw - An inter-dimensional sorcerer.
heretic454 - A brick style character, mix of Hulk and Tony Stark.
DesertGhost - A alternate version of Spider-Man.
TheJoshie - An android/cybernetic build.

Please let me know if I missed anybody or if I have your character concept wrong. Just because I have listed this here doesn't mean you can't change your mind and go with a different concept if you want. I'm just trying to keep track.

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 am

Arknight wrote:This is the background I'm thinking of, but it was originally set up for Freedom City. As I don't know much about Toronto and life in Canada, maybe a couple of pointers would be in order to help it make sense in context of the setting? :)

You should be fine there. Obviously the Ivy League and the Heisman are US only but a Canadian kid as good at football as you describe would most likely go down to the US to play their college ball, so you're good.

I like the write up, only thing is if you are intending to use Transform effects we'll need to be careful with those as they can get out of control.

A couple of questions,

Is he still in school? Working? Independently wealthy from his inheritance?

Having come through all of that in his life how would you describe his personality now? Also, is he still a pretty boy (not being derisive) or did the accident leave some lasting marks on him?

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am

Okay here's my build submitted in 2e. I've not spent all the 180 points mostly because I couldn't think of anything else but also because I know some costs are going to raise in the change-over. I'm also not too wedded to anything on this build.

Name: Wyrd

Stats: Str 10 (+0); Dex 12 (+1); Con 10 (+0); Int 16 (+3); Wis 20 (+5); Cha 16 (+3)
Total: 0 + 2 + 0 + 6 + 10 + 6 = 24 pp

Skills: 64 skill ranks = 16 pp
Concentration 12 (+17)
Escape Artist 8 (+9)
Knowledge (arcane lore) 8 (+11)
Knowledge (paranormal and conspiracy) 8 (+11)
Notice 4 (+9)
Perform (wind instruments) 4 (+7)
Search 4 (+7)
Sleight of Hand 8 (+9)

Feats: Ultimate Save (Will)
Total: 1 pp

Powers:
Flight 1 (Continuous, Subtle 2)
Super-senses 3 (acute scent, low-light vision, ultrahearing)
Insubstantial 4 <Linked> Immunity 2 (suffocation)
AP: Force Field 12
Magic 12
Base Power: Blast 12
AP: Blast 11 (Homing, Split Attack)
AP: Blast 8 (Area [Burst])
AP: Disintegration 6
AP: ESP 8 (auditory and visual senses)
AP: Healing 12
AP: Illusion 6 (affects all senses)
AP: Morph 8 (any form of the same mass)
AP: Snare 12
AP: Telekinesis 12
AP: Telepathy 9 <Linked> Comprehend 1 (anyone can understand); Progression 4 (up to 25 subjects)
AP: Teleport 9 (Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout, Progression 3)
Total: 67 pp

Combat: Attack +10 (20 pp)
Defense +10 (20 pp)
Total: 40 pp

Saving Throws:
Fortitude +5 (5 pp + 0 Con)
Reflex +6 (5 pp + 1 Dex)
Will +10 (5 pp + 5 Wis)
Total: 15 pp

Abilities 24 + Skills 16 + Feats 1 + Powers 67 + Combat 40 + Saves 15 – Drawbacks 0 = 163 pp, 17

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:55 am

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Bootmobile wrote:3e isn't really that different, if you wanted I could help you convert your idea.

I'd be very aminable to this idea, as I do want to try 3e.

So I would recommend reading Steve K's design diaries on DCA, in particular #5 which outlines the differences between 2e and DCA. Here's the link.

The rest of the design diaries are here and the quick start guide is here. The complete stats for Green lantern in diary #4 is particularly helpful.

Anyway, if you want to start with a 2e build, we can then work together to translate it over.

Edit: Ah you beat me to it. I'll give a look over the 2e and post back.

Bootmobile
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Bootmobile » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Before I get started it should be noted that Feats are now called Advantages but are otherwise pretty much the exact same.

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Okay here's my build submitted in 2e. I've not spent all the 180 points mostly because I couldn't think of anything else but also because I know some costs are going to raise in the change-over. I'm also not too wedded to anything on this build.

Name: Wyrd

Stats: Str 10 (+0); Dex 12 (+1); Con 10 (+0); Int 16 (+3); Wis 20 (+5); Cha 16 (+3)
Total: 0 + 2 + 0 + 6 + 10 + 6 = 24 pp

The abilities are where the biggest changes have happened, instead of the base being 10 and getting a modifier for every 2 points above or below, the base is now 0 and the modifier is your rank. So for example, a Strength of 10 now becomes a 0 (meaning you add +0 to strength-related checks). A strength of 20 (+5) is now simply strength 5.

The new abilities are: Strength, Stamina, Agility, Dexterity, Fighting, Intellect, Awareness, and Presence. Most of what you have here is pretty easy to convert, so I'll do that easy stuff first.

Str 10 becomes Strength 0 (cost 0 pts) - Adds to lifting, damage, and certain skills.
Con 10 becomes Stamina 0 (cost 0 pts) - Adds to Fortitude and Toughness.
Int 16 becomes Intellect 3 (cost 6 pts) - Adds to a whole bunch of skills.
Wis 20 becomes Awareness 5 (costs 10 pts) - Adds to Will and certains skills.
Cha 16 becomes Presence 3 (cost 6 pts) - Adds to certain skills.

So what we haven't covered off are:

Agility - Adds to Dodge (a combined ranged defence and Reflex save), Initiative, and certain skills.
Dexterity - Adds to ranged attacks, certain skills.
Fighting - Adds to close (ie melee) attacks and Parry (close defence).

So lets look at your combat and saving throw bonuses to fill these in ..

Combat: Attack +10 (20 pp)
Defense +10 (20 pp)
Total: 40 pp

Saving Throws:
Fortitude +5 (5 pp + 0 Con)
Reflex +6 (5 pp + 1 Dex)
Will +10 (5 pp + 5 Wis)
Total: 15 pp

Fighting 10 will get you close attack +10 and Parry 10 (close defence) (cost 20 pts). But since you won't be making many close attacks we will come back to this.

Let's make both Dexterity and Agility a 1 since your Dex was a 12. This costs 4 points and gets us a +1 to certain skills and the following:

Dodge 1 (ranged defence and reflex save), for 9 points we can bring it up to a 10 (same as buying bonuses to saves).
Ranged Attack 1, for 9 points we can buy the Advantage Ranged Attack 9 (same a Ranged Focus 9 feat). So you now have a +10 on ranged attacks.
Initiative +1

So this just leaves us with your Will and Fortitude scores:

Will = 5 from Awareness + 5 points cost to bring to a 10.
Fortitude = 0 from Stamina + 5 points cost = 5.

So lets summarize where we are so far ..

Abilities:
Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 10, Intellect 3, Awareness 5, Presence 3
Total ranks = 23; Total cost = 46 points.

Offence:
Intiative +1
Close Attack +10 (Fighting 10)
Ranged Attack +10 (Dexterity 1 + Ranged Attack 9)
Cost = The Ranged Attack advantage will cost 9 points.

Defence:
Dodge 10 (Agility 1 + 9 bought points)
Parry 10 (Fighting 10)
Fortitude 5 (Stamina 0 + 5 bought points)
Will 10 (Awareness 5 + 5 bought points)
Cost = 19 points.

Lets compare total costs ..

2e: Abilities 24 pts
Combat 40 pts
Saves 15 pts
Total = 79 pts

DCA: Abilities 46 pts
Offence 9 pts (really 9 pts of Advantages)
Defence 19 pts
Total 74 pts

Basically the same except the elimination of Reflex saved us some points.

Since you won't need to make many close attacks you can save some points by reducing your Fighting (at a savings of 2 pts / rank) and buying up ranks on your Parry (cost of 1 pt / rank). So you keep your defence at a 10 but for every rank you drop your attack you save a point.

Ok so this is now a very long post but that was as complicated as it gets. I'll tackle Advantages, Skills and Powers in a second post.

Arknight
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Arknight » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Bootmobile wrote:
Arknight wrote:This is the background I'm thinking of, but it was originally set up for Freedom City. As I don't know much about Toronto and life in Canada, maybe a couple of pointers would be in order to help it make sense in context of the setting? :)

You should be fine there. Obviously the Ivy League and the Heisman are US only but a Canadian kid as good at football as you describe would most likely go down to the US to play their college ball, so you're good.

I like the write up, only thing is if you are intending to use Transform effects we'll need to be careful with those as they can get out of control.

A couple of questions,

Is he still in school? Working? Independently wealthy from his inheritance?

Having come through all of that in his life how would you describe his personality now? Also, is he still a pretty boy (not being derisive) or did the accident leave some lasting marks on him?

Yeah, I figured that part might fit with the College ball and all. :) I pictured it being a bit of a complication as anyone who'd keep up on football locally would have a good chance of recognizing him. Would baseball or hockey stand a better chance for something like that? :)

I was looking at bare minimum Transform if any... I see that as something he'd have at say PL15 or 18 level. :)

He's working on a Doctorate in Physics, but still hasn't come up with a Thesis so it's at a standstill. He does have privileges at a local university for teaching from time to time and any research he may have to help on. He does still have the looks, but his facial features now do include a few barely noticible scars (which really only seem to enhance his looks, giving him that rough and tumble appearance)

Return to “M&M Game Room”