Cadre 5:

This is the place to recount your superheroic deeds for all to gaze upon with astonishment and wonder.
cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Cadre 5:

Postby cobalt-blue » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:15 pm

I still haven't decided. Right now I'm working on other writing projects while I consider it. I'm finishing up the Transhuman War for publication as well as the sequel to Mooncat. I also want to prepare both The Pride and The Feline Factor for publication.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:46 pm

It's a bit tangential, but I came across this book while shopping today. Basically, its a collection of M&M stats for a comic book and novel series that the guy has been self/e publishing for a while. I'd love to see something similar for your interconnected series(es). While I would love to see it out on the Roll Call board, I think that you could do something similar as a professional work.

That being said, I just want to see more of your world in whatever form (as time allows), ebook/post to here/not to mention I would love to be in a CADRE setting game.

Gimme! Gimme! :)

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Postby cobalt-blue » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Actually, Cadre 5 was originally written using Mutants and Masterminds as a way to define all the characters. They're all 2nd Edition, but I think I have their versions in 3rd ED now.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Cool- I'd be curious to see them.

Spectrum
Titan
Titan

Postby Spectrum » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:44 am

I've been really enjoying going back through and rereading your stories through the Amazon copies.

Please let us know as you publish more.

cobalt-blue
Superhero
Superhero

Postby cobalt-blue » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 am

They have recently been updated to clear up a few minor problems with double words and all. I'm currently doing that will ALL of my works on Amazon.com. As soon as I'm finished with this last one, I'll be plotting out what will be the next novel length story along with finishing The Transhuman War, the sequel tot he Pride, Book two of The Feline Factor and book two of the Kindred.

Thank you for reading them all. I appreciate your patronage. Don't forget to give them good reviews. *grin*

Return to “M&M Story Hour”