New Green Ronin Online Store and Halloween Sale

Check here for Official Announcements. Seriously.
User avatar
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

New Green Ronin Online Store and Halloween Sale

Postby Nikchick » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:29 am

Green Ronin Publishing is pleased to open the virtual doors to our official Green Ronin Online Store. The new webstore offers more options for fans without access to a local brick-and-mortar store, who can now make purchases using their Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express cards, along with the PayPal payment we've supported all along. Customers may now also select from a variety of shipping options to better track and control the delivery of their products.

To celebrate this bold move in "e-retail," we are holding a Halloween Sale all this week, featuring selected spooky products at 20% off!

http://www.greenronin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Nicole Lindroos
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com
www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

faenril
Sidekick
Sidekick
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:23 am
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Contact:

Postby faenril » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:34 am

Glad to hear it, do you accept foreign purchases ? (like in France), What woulfd be the delivery delays and the delivery fees ?
Now! This is it!
Now is the time to choose!
Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow!
Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

User avatar
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Postby Nikchick » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:54 am

faenril wrote:Glad to hear it, do you accept foreign purchases ? (like in France), What woulfd be the delivery delays and the delivery fees ?


We do! You can choose the delivery method you prefer, and the price is based on the actual weight of your order, which is calculated automatically by the shopping cart. If you put the items you're interested in into your virtual shopping cart, you can compare the shipping methods and their costs before you check out.
Nicole Lindroos

Green Ronin Publishing

www.greenronin.com

www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

User avatar
Neo
Collaborator
Collaborator
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:20 am
Location: Lands of Avalon
Contact:

Postby Neo » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:08 pm

Nikchick wrote:
faenril wrote:Glad to hear it, do you accept foreign purchases ? (like in France), What woulfd be the delivery delays and the delivery fees ?


We do! You can choose the delivery method you prefer, and the price is based on the actual weight of your order, which is calculated automatically by the shopping cart. If you put the items you're interested in into your virtual shopping cart, you can compare the shipping methods and their costs before you check out.


Doesnt seem to be quite functional yet... for instance in an attempt to see the shipping cost to the UK I ran it through the process as you say but then got an "unable to calculate shipping price" message.

Funny really as this is a fairly common problem with any online shopping from the US.. despite being your closest allies in the world you never quite seem to recall who or where we are :lol: :lol: I know were only an island.. but come on :D
Mark "Neo" Howe
http://www.neo73.plus.com/
3rd level Freelancer, GR Playtester
Gaming since 1980
Here we are.Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe.

User avatar
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Postby Nikchick » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:51 pm

Neo wrote:Doesnt seem to be quite functional yet... for instance in an attempt to see the shipping cost to the UK I ran it through the process as you say but then got an "unable to calculate shipping price" message.


Darn it! I specifically tested out the shipping calculations for France before I replied, to make sure I wasn't going to be lying to poor faenril (who always has to wait so long for M&M stuff to hit France). I'll ask Evan if he can figure out what's what.

For the avoidance of doubt, you put the items into your cart and filled in your address and then got the message "unable to calculate shipping price"?
Nicole Lindroos

Green Ronin Publishing

www.greenronin.com

www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

User avatar
goodtremere
Paragon
Paragon
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: NW 'burbs of Chicago aka Woodfield

Postby goodtremere » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:35 pm

Ooo... lookie... Nocturnals is on sale!
@goodtremere on Champions online
Former Special Secretary For Nocturnal Liquidation and ATT LinkMaster
:( :cry: Weak in Search Fu :cry: :(
MM&M

faenril
Sidekick
Sidekick
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:23 am
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Contact:

Postby faenril » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:48 pm

Nikchick wrote:Darn it! I specifically tested out the shipping calculations for France before I replied, to make sure I wasn't going to be lying to poor faenril (who always has to wait so long for M&M stuff to hit France).
so you remember ;-) you have a very good memory. When I read this, I can but only agree that Green Ronin is a very dedicated company and I can only wih I found the money to see you all in a future convention or you find a way to organise something in France :-)
Now! This is it!

Now is the time to choose!

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow!

Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

User avatar
Neo
Collaborator
Collaborator
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:20 am
Location: Lands of Avalon
Contact:

Postby Neo » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:48 am

Nikchick wrote:For the avoidance of doubt, you put the items into your cart and filled in your address and then got the message "unable to calculate shipping price"?


Yup
Mark "Neo" Howe

http://www.neo73.plus.com/

3rd level Freelancer, GR Playtester

Gaming since 1980

Here we are.Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe.

User avatar
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Postby Nikchick » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:21 pm

Neo wrote:Doesnt seem to be quite functional yet... for instance in an attempt to see the shipping cost to the UK I ran it through the process as you say but then got an "unable to calculate shipping price" message.


For reasons unknown, the micky fricky US Postal Service calculator stopped functioning after we successfully turned it on and processed orders with it, but Evan figured out the problem and it should all be working again. That should solve the problem for those of you in foreign lands. The UPS shipping option doesn't work for you guys. :)
Nicole Lindroos

Green Ronin Publishing

www.greenronin.com

www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

User avatar
Neo
Collaborator
Collaborator
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:20 am
Location: Lands of Avalon
Contact:

Postby Neo » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:32 am

Nikchick wrote:For reasons unknown, the micky fricky US Postal Service calculator stopped functioning after we successfully turned it on and processed orders with it, but Evan figured out the problem and it should all be working again. That should solve the problem for those of you in foreign lands. The UPS shipping option doesn't work for you guys. :)


[Monty Burns Mode On]Exxxcellllent.... [/]
Mark "Neo" Howe

http://www.neo73.plus.com/

3rd level Freelancer, GR Playtester

Gaming since 1980

Here we are.Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe.

User avatar
lord_stoll
Groupie
Groupie
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:10 am
Location: Roermond, Netherlands
Contact:

Postby lord_stoll » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:57 am

isn't the core rulebook for sale anymore. and what about freedom city?
you can contact me at psykoman36@hotmail.com

User avatar
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Postby Nikchick » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:44 pm

lord_stoll wrote:isn't the core rulebook for sale anymore. and what about freedom city?


They're both sold out at the moment, I'm afraid. We're working on reprints but we won't have stock for a while. That said, distributors for the book trade and game stores should still have copies for a while.
Nicole Lindroos

Green Ronin Publishing

www.greenronin.com

www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

User avatar
Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Posts: 24453
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:59 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Postby Kit » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:05 pm

Groovy.
now when can we pre-order NOIR?

:-)
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

User avatar
Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Posts: 24453
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:59 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Postby Kit » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:05 am

now this is damn weird
the index says the last post in Official Announcements was by Nickchick at 11:11 PM last night. Yet said post doesnt seem to be here. Cue Twilight Zone music...
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,

And now and then stab, as occasion serves.



--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I


Return to “Official Announcements”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest