Coming Soon: The Big Forum Purge

Check here for Official Announcements. Seriously.
SassyRonin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coming Soon: The Big Forum Purge

Postby SassyRonin » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:02 am

Soon we will be cleaning house here in the Atomic Think Tank. Your great work posting has caused our database to grow and grow, and we now end up paying extra every month to provide you with this community.

For those of you who have "worked hard" to up your post count (So, we used to be contenders springs to mind), I'm afraid that your post counts will likely see a sudden drop when Purge Day arrives. You can always start a new such thread, of course, but know that we will be sweeping up around here a bit more often now.

We will start with threads that haven't seen any activity lately, and will then turn our Evil Moderator Eye toward certain threads that take up much database space without *ahem* quite contributing to M&M discussion. Rules threads, M&M SuperLink threads, and other helpful resources will probably be left mostly intact.

If there is a thread that you value that you fear might get pruned or cut entirely, post a reply to this message, championing your thread. We'll take your opinions into consideration, as always.
Last edited by SassyRonin on Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmokestackJones
Hireling
Hireling

Postby SmokestackJones » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:53 am

Hey Sassy,

I suppose this includes Roll Call? Hater to see all the nice write-ups gone...

-SJ
He's how big? man, that's just Too Much Johnson!

Crown Royal. The Official Dicebag of The OSR.

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:43 am

Please consider retaining these threads, thanks.

For Those Who Like to Throw Stuff! A list of things to throw around and how much they weigh.

Damage Save / Damage Roll cheat sheet A handy reference for those like me who don’t have the Lightning Calculator feat.

Vitality/Wound Point Simulator A Damage Save Variant.

BZ

Return to “Official Announcements”