Se7en - Teaser -> Issue 1

This is the place to recount your superheroic deeds for all to gaze upon with astonishment and wonder.
CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Se7en - Teaser -> Issue 1

Postby CelticREI » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 pm

(filler to be filled in about the story/comic and blah blah, I'll get to it eventually... promise)

Collected Issues:
8 page Teaser - "Shopping"
Issue #1 - Oni Days and Demon Nights 1 of 4
Last edited by CelticREI on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Special 8 page Teaser - "Shopping"

Postby CelticREI » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Why oh why am I even out here? a young man thought for the eighth time in the last hour.

"Wing baby, you -have- to come see this! Dani found a sale on fishnet stockings and shirts!" a young woman dressed in a black hoodie and pleated kilt-skirt, yells as she runs up to the man

Fishnet stockings and shirts? Ok. -That's- why I am out here…"Lead the way baby-shee… so you two are going to model these right?..."

...I'm in heaven… or got the best damn hell there is… 'Hell of being teased by beauties in near nothing clothing'… yeah, I'd be ok with that hell… he thought as he watched as a different girl did a twirl showing off her completely fishnet'd body.

"I'd watch out punk-princess, the boy-toy is watching me more than you."

"You know I never worry about that Dani, now come back here and help me with this top!" the previous girl said from a changing room.

The young man grins as he turns his head sideways as Dani runs to the back to help the other girl.

"Dude… those are some wicked implants…"

"Huh? They don't have impl...oh… implants… yeah… my 'vamp-fang' teeth… got them back when I was 16…" he tries not to smile too wide to the store-clerk guy, hoping he only saw the larger canines, not the fact that -all- of his teeth are sharp points.

"Pretty sweet that your folks let you get them put in… and those two smoking hot chicks!... "

"Yeah, luckiest guy in the world, blah blah, You try going through what I have...grr… Anyway, how much for what they were modeling?"

"Well, the sale is 30% off, so…. $250 for everything they've tried on…"

"Daylight bloody robbery…"

"Although… get me that one with the short hair's number and I'll make it 50%..."

He stands and makes his way to the counter, leaning slightly on the plastic covered plywood which creaks ever so slightly as weight is put on it, the sunglasses on the man's face slip down the bridge of his nose and what the store clerk see's staring back at him are two black orbs which almost seemed to pull the very light of the room into them.

"umm… cool contacts too…"

"I -also- got them when I was 16." he says and grins slightly.

"Yo.. You know what? Let's say it's buy one get one free… better yet, buy one get three free…"

"How kind of you." he slips a $20 onto the counter and looks back to the dressing rooms "Baby-shee! 'pel! Get dressed and lets go!"

"Awe… but I wanted this one…"

"Seriously, just like 5 minutes…"

He looked back to the clerk but kept talking to the two women "I bought them. Lets get back to the 'yard."

"Yay! We got some new fun clothes!" she sprung out of the dressing room still in a spider-web fishnet dress with only her long hair and a thong to protect her modesty followed by the other girl who was now wearing the other's kilt-skirt and a fishnet long-sleeve top.

Se7en
Special 8 page Teaser - "Shopping"
© 2011 CelticREI/Jono Taiga, brought to ye by AtomicThinkTank.com
Created by Jono Taiga
Story by Jono Taiga
Art by… no one yet
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Se7en - Teaser

Postby Horsenhero » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

I hope you get to it, because, while fascinating...that made almost no sense. Strangely though, I liked it.

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Se7en - Teaser

Postby CelticREI » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 am

Ah perfect, exactly what I was going for ^_^
One of those comics ye pick up and it confuses ye but at the same time intrigues ye to read more.

With me starting up as a Chef this one will move slow, but it'll keep getting worked on, Se7en has a -ton- of stories to tell ^_^
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Issue #1 - Oni Days and Demon Nights 1 of 4

Postby CelticREI » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 am

Where the hell are those three? a young African-American man thought as he paced back and forth I really should expect it from them though, 'the pimp and his two ho's'… if Wing wasn't so damn useful in a fight I'd...

"You seem troubled Trisity." another young man, one of Asian decent, with red and yellow hair that moves as if his hair is fire, states as he and his twin brother watch Trisity from a couch

"It's Wing… and Shriek and Repel… they've been gone the whole damn day. We have a team meeting here in what? 5 minutes?"

"Such is their way. They do not show up to a meeting on time, for Wing sometimes at all." The twin, his hair looked like it was made of Ice, and had a blue tint to his skin where his brother had red.

You'd not even know they were brothers much less identical twins if you didn't know them… Trisity mused to himself.

"Frost and I wonder why you allow such disrespect."

"I don't. Not anymore… if they don't walk in that door in 30 seconds…" he yelled while pointing to a large garage door.

As if summoned from the Aether, the door opens and two ladies, both barely dressed in fishnet attire, stumble into the base of Se7en, bruised and beaten.

Se7en
Issue #1 - "Oni Days and Demon Nights 1 of 4"
© 2011 CelticREI/Jono Taiga, brought to ye by AtomicThinkTank.com
Created by Jono Taiga
Story by Jono Taiga
Art by… no one yet

"Help!... Repel she's hurt… Ssshhhiiieeelllddd!!!" the long haired beauty makes with her codename and shriek's throughout the base, forcing Flame, Frost and Trisity to cover their ears.

Her call is answered by a young Native American man who is covered in a thin layer of golden-orange aura-energy who runs out from another part of the base to be next to the two females "Got it, I'm here!" he takes a quick moment to look over the short-haired girl before his aura flows over her body to form a makeshift stretcher-like plank and he slowly lifts Repel's body to carry her to their 'medical' area. "Frost, follow after me, I might need you to numb some areas… looks like it's a broken arm and possibly a few ribs." their voices fade in the distance.

Trisity looks to Shriek "Ok, Repel is in good hands. Now. What the F%&! happened!? And where the F%&! is Wing?!"

"They took him! We wanted to look for him but Repel's arm and it had been a while and…"

"Calm yourself. Who took him?" Flame asked as he walked up to Shriek.

"I don't know! All I saw was this freak in a costume with a cloak appear behind Repel and put her in a lock… she whispered something to Repel then I heard a loud pop and Repel screamed louder than I do!" she sighed as tears started rolling down her cheeks "I was about to yell at her when this other chick flicked a fan at me and all the air in my lungs was just… gone… like she sucked it out of me. I passed out…"

"When you woke up, Wing was gone?" Trisity asked, calling Shriek back from whatever thoughts she was having in her head

She nodded "They left us like we didn't matter… they were after Wing!"

----------------------------

"oooohhhh…." Wing groans out as he regains consciousness. Looking around slightly to unfamiliar surroundings "Must have been some party…"
"Babe?… "
"Other babe?"
"Helloooo…" he calls out only to stop mid call as he finds his arms are in chains "What the F%&!? Shriek, if this is about the time I strapped you and 'pel onto the bed in that.. Ahem… incredibly beautiful position…"

"Quiet baka gaijin!"

"… That's not Shriek or Repel's voice. You have 5 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't eat your liver."

A flash of movement streaks by Wing and a bloody cut opens up on his chest, causing him to wince and grunt.

"You -will- be quiet. With or without a throat."

"Now you've done it! No. More. Chatting!" he yells as his muscles ripple, his skin takes on a dark gray coloring… a segmented bladed tail forms from the small of his back and two leathery wings rip from what is left of his shirt. He pulls at the chains with his talon-like hands with a roar, inching out the screws keeping his chains attached to the wall and floor.

"Gekko."

A bright flash of white light impacts Wing in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and forcing him to the ground.
Through half lidded eyes he sees a female in a costume, her cloak covering her face, step into the light

"Reddo, Tatsumaki, put him on the table now that he's changed."
She says something else in some odd language but then the world goes dark….
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Se7en - Teaser -> Issue 1

Postby Shock » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm