Little Red & The Wolf

This is the place to recount your superheroic deeds for all to gaze upon with astonishment and wonder.
LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Little Red & The Wolf

Postby LeopoldKain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Little Red & The Wolf*

Dear Reader,

The idea behind the story of Little Red and The Wolf is to give us a chance to run around in the world of horror fiction in the Marvel Universe and my twisted little mind. I hope you enjoy the story and the hell we will be placing our heroes through.

> Warning may Contain: <
Violence; Minor Sexual Content; Bad Grammar
Viewer Discretion Advised

Your Buddy,
Leopold Kain

> The Cast: <

Alan Klett - Born and raised in Germany he is a mutant who looks like a large wolf. He has always had a love for the out doors and hunting. Alan has decided to spend about a month hunting and traveling in the woods around Tanana, Alaska. The worse he thinks he could run into in the forrest is maybe a grizzly bear.

Elsa Bloodstone - She the daughter of famous monster hunter Ulysses Bloodstone. Because of her travels across Europe with her mother at a young age she has a slight English accent. Elsa is a red headed woman who is considered above average looking. She is currently traveling North American in search of something or someone.

Mistress Lith - Little is known about the woman who proclaims herself as The Spider Demon. She is described to have goddess like features and a strong sexual appetite for men or woman. There is only a hand full of people who can claim that they have survived a incounter with her.

Notes wrote:These are the following links to what assisted in the creation of this campaign/story.
A thanks goes to everyone who has helped being big or small.
J-Mart, JD's Conv., Taliesin Build, Godfallen, Marvel.com

> Issues Search <

Issue # 1: Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf
> Cover Shot < ; > Issue #1 <
Note: when ever possable if we find anything to repersent a cover for a issue we will post it.

Issue # 2: Little Red Riding Hood Vs. The Big Bad Wolf
> Issue #2 <

Issue # 3: What goes bump in the night?
> Cover Shot < ; > Issue #3 <

Issue # 4: The Spiders Web
> Issue #4 pt 1 <

> The Soundtrack for Little Red and The Wolf <

:arrow: "Lil' Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs (performed by Bowling For Soup) :twisted:
:arrow: "Die Another Day" by Madonna :?
:arrow: "She thinks my Tracktor is Sexy" by Kenny Chesney :shock:
:arrow: "More Human than Human" by White Zombie :twisted:
:arrow: "Human" by The Killers :D

Thank for checking out my Story
Please leave a comment. For Good or Bad
Note: Items with > * < may be adjusted at anytime or removed. Thank you
Last edited by LeopoldKain on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:28 am, edited 10 times in total.
Please look at this stuff:
Red and Wolf ; Kain's Builds

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 am

This sounds interesting. I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread.
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Looking forward to this story!

Especially since Alan was my favorite in the other story. :D
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Issue # 1: Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf

Date: September, 2007
Weather: Slight Overcast Mostly Sunny

The crystal clear lake shimmers as the sun reflect off the water. The only sounds that can be heard for miles is the sound of geese gathering squawking over food found on the bank of the lake. The older geese look around now and then making sure they see no danger coming through the tall grass that surrounds the lake shore line. Then the soft breeze of wind begins to blow across the lake. The world is at peace for that moment for these beautiful birds of Alaska. Then out of the tall grass a large grey wolf attacks the flak of geese. The geese begin to fly away and scatter but one of the geese was to slow to react to the large wolf’s attack. The large wolf claws at the goose quickly killing it while the rest of the gaggle of geese fly away from the danger. The wolf creature howls with excitement about the kill.
[Geese Notice: 24 / Wolfs Stealth: 36]

The large wolf begins to stand reviling that it is wearing blue jean shorts. The wolf creature pulls out a small container and walks up to the lake and begins to fill his container with water. He takes a long drink of the cold refreshing water and before he walks back towards his fresh kill. The wolf creature looks to be smiling as he looks down at the goose.

The wolf creature says, “After weeks of trying. I finally get to enjoy some goose for lunch and dinner. Shoot looking at the size of you maybe even a little breakfast.”*

*{Note: Anything written in this color is the wolf creature speaking in German.}

He picks ups the goose and he begins to walk through the tall grass towards the near by woods. The thoughts of having a lovely roasted goose dinner cloud the thoughts of the wolf creature. The creature even walks with a spring in his steep because of the accomplishment of hunting and killing the goose. The creature vanishes when it enters the tree line.

Mean while wrote:Mean while unknown to the wolf creature...
The two men did not think that making a National Geographic special about the Alaskan bird population would bring any real danger or excitement. They sat quietly shooting footage of the some geese across the small lake. The talked quietly as they shot the footage for the documentary. Then a large wolf creature attacked one of the geese. The men sit there in horror as they watch from a distance the creature attacking. The men begin to pick up the equipment quickly as the geese fly over them. They hear the blood curtailing howl of the wolf creature as they make it to the tree line. The men keep running for what seems to be miles before they stop and begin to catch their breath. One of the men grabs the video camera and begins to roll back the footage. The men watch as the wolf creature attacks the geese. One of the men looks up at the other and says, “We are going to make so much money of this footage. Let’s get back to the jeep.”

Weather: Night Slight Overcast w/ Chance Snow Storm

“Old Enough to Know Better" plays through the speakers of the bar. The locals come to the old bar to talk and enjoy themselves after a long day of working. The bar has some character to it old animal traps, license plates from all over the country, and some moose heads with lays and panties on their head line the walls. Only one person stands out from the crowd. A woman with red hair who is wearing a long forest green winter jacket sits at the bar with a sticker covered guitar case sitting beside her. She sits there watching TV as she sips on some warm tea. She watches intensely at what looks to be the local news report.

She asks the bartender in her sweet British voice, “Could you please sir. Turn up the sound on the TV. I would really like to listen to what they are saying.”

The old bartender smiles at her and say, “Sure thing sweet hart.”

He turn up the sound on the TV as the as the report begins to speak. “Today’s top story, ‘Man-Wolf?’ The big bad wolf might be out there in the woods of Alaska. We have footage of what looks to be a large wolf creature attacking a flock of geese. This footage maybe not suitable for young children parents’ discretion is advised.”

The footage is shown of a large wolf creature attacking the flock of geese. One of the geese is killed and knocked to the grown.

The reporter comes back on and says, “The governors’ office as has request nature goers and hunter in the area of Chapman Lake to please precede extreme caution in that area. The area in which Chapman Lake is located was where the footage was taken.”

The other reporter a lovely female chimes in and says, “So we have a big bad wolf and Bigfoot in Alaska now. So what’s next the Dracula?”

The reporters laugh for a brief second. The female reporter begins to talks about other issues affecting the population of Alaska. The bartender walks up to the lady in red and says, “Don’t worry sweetie. Chapman Lake is like a two day hike from here. You don’t have anything to worry about, trust me. There is nothing out there to fear.”

The lady smiles and says, “I am not worried about anything and I am not fearful of the big bad wolf.” She smiles at the bartender as she stands and says, “So how much for the tea?”

The bartender replies, “Just a dollar.”

She smiles and pulls out a five and gives it to the bartender and says, “Thanks for the hot tea. Keep the change and yourself safe.”

The lady in the long red winter jacket grabs her guitar case and begins to walk out the bars front door. She walks out to the cold night air and she sees a big pretty red truck with large snow tires on it. She turns around and re enters the bar. She yells out to the crowed in the bar, “Hey whose big red truck is that out there?”

One of the men playing pool yells back, “It is mine. What of it cutie? Let me guess you like big things.” The man smiles from ear to ear as she walks seductively towards him.

She smiles at the man and ask in the sweetest voice she can, “Hey sweat hart. Would you mind letting me barrow your truck for two or three hours?”
[Diplomacy (15): Fail (13)]

The man smiles back and say, “Woman I don’t even let my wife drive my truck what makes you think I will let you.”

She smiles at him as she places her guitar case on the pool table in front of him. She pops the locks and says, “How this sound. I will sing you a song. If the song changes your mind you will let me borrow your truck.”

The man shacks his head as he walks closer to her, “Lady I said no. There is nothing you can say or do that can get me to let you have my truck.”

“Are you sure it’s a great song and it has a great title,” she says as she pulls a hand gun from her guitar case. The barrel of the gun is already pointing at the man’s head when she says, “I think the title is ‘Give me the keys to your truck now or I will put a bullet through your head.’ I think Hank Williams wrote it. I think he was a great song writer.”
[Intimidation (15): Pass (17)]

The man hands the keys to the truck to her. She smiles as she places the keys into her pocket. She relocks her guitar case and then picks it up with her free hand. She begins walking towards the door keeping her gun pointed on the man.

As she approaches the door she says, “I don’t want you to get hurt. So no one please follow me or else.” With her ‘or else’ she fires off the gun shooting one of the stuff moose head. “Thanks for the hospitality everyone and please don’t let this destroy such a beautiful night. Please go back to having fun.”
[47% Someone would stop her: Failed]

The man yells out, “When are your going to bring my truck back?”

“As soon as I get back from grandma’s house”, She says sarcastically in her British accent as she walks out the bars front door.

The red headed woman in the long forest green winter jacket walks back into the cold night air. She has a large smile on her face as she begins to walk towards the red truck. With a smile on her face she thinks to herself how well the situation went. She opens the door to the truck and toes her gun and guitar case onto the passenger side. She climes in starts the truck and pulls away from the bar. As she begins to drive down the road she begins to adjust her mirrors. She looks at herself in one of the mirrors and says, “You know what red. Your people skills are getting so much better.”

Next Time on Little Red & The Wolf wrote:Issue # 2: Little Red Riding Hood Vs. The Big Bad Wolf
Our Little Red Riding Hood meets our Big Bad Wolf...
Well hopefully they will not kill each other before they can find out why the Ulysses Genie Lamp has teleported Red to all places, Alaska?

Maybe Sarah Palin is a sucubuse?
Here something that I know your really like: Click to hear a Song

This song is inspiration for our next issue.

Last edited by LeopoldKain on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michuru81
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Michuru81 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:52 am

I am very much so liking Red's character. Can't wait to see what's up next. :)
OUBLIETTE - NVAE: IC | OOC

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Very nice! 8)

-- Chiun

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:39 am

Issue # 2: Little Red Riding Hood Vs. The Big Bad Wolf

Weather: Night Slight Overcast w/ Chance of Snow

A red truck pulls off the side of a dirt road in a dark snow covered forest. The only lights for miles are the trucks headlights. A woman with red hair and dressed in a forest green jackets steps out. She walks to the passenger side of the truck and opens the door. On the passenger side sits a tan sticker covered guitar case. She pulls the case out and opens it on the ground. Inside is a small arsenal of guns, knifes, and other things that could help a third world country over though a government. She holsters two Uzis to her side and pulls out what looks like a genies lamp. She casually moves around to the back of the truck and begins to point the lamp into all directions. The lamp does nothing until it points into a pacific direction and begins to glow a mystic light brightly. A smirk comes across her face and she begins to hum a song to herself. She walks over to her guitar case and places the lamp back inside and locks the case back up. She swings the case over her back and begins to walk into the dark woods in the direction the lamp shined.

A large wolf create sits in front of a small fire in the woods. Near him is a small tent, camping gear, duffle bag and above him is a canopy to help keep the snow off his camp site. The wolf creature looks be happy. The smell of his roasting goose fells the air around him. The creature looks to be proud of the kill and the cooked dinner he will be enjoying soon. He walks around the camp site pulling out supplies from different bags. bread, a can of vegetables, and a couple of dark brown bottles that have German writing on the side. The creature begins to finish setting up for dinner for the night. Then the creature hears something in the distance. The creature begins to think hard about the sound he heard, “A woman humming?”

The red headed woman notices the lights from what looks to be a camp fire burning in the distance. She stops humming to herself. She begin to try to hide in the shadows of the trees as she approaches the camp site. As she gets closer to the site she see no one is present. All she sees is what looks to be a small tent some bags and what looks to be a goose roasting over a small fire. She walks into the camp site and begins to look around she notice the two bottles of German Beer and the dinner plate that has been made up. She walks causally around the campsite. Then from the darkness a large wolf creature lunges at her from the shadows. The large wolf creature knocks her onto the ground causing her to scrap her arm and be a little startled. The wolf creature begins to howl and yell towards her. She is not fearful of the situation because she has seen scarier things that go bump in the night than this creature. She instantly jumps up from the group and quickly pulls out two Uzis and opens fire on the wolf creature. The wolf creature tries to dodge out of the way of the spray of bullets but was unable to. The wolf creature was nicked in the arm by one of the bullets. The wolf creature slashed at her with its’ sharp claws but she was able to move away before its’ hit could connect. She opens fire again at the wolf creature. This time the creature was able to react and move. The bullets go fling into the tent shredding the tent and any thing inside instantly. The wolf creature claws at her again. This time she was unable to react to the attack in time and she is hit hard by the attack. She is stunned that the creature could hit so hard and leave such a deep cut. This give the creature a chance to make another attack before she is able to react. With a powerful downward claw slash the creature sticks her down to the grown. She lays there on the ground unconscious and bleeding and thinking to herself, “I knew it was a bad idea to hum that song, today.”

The Fight Card wrote:The fight between Alan Klett and Elsa Bloodstone broken down by the rounds and rolls.
Elsa tries to sneak up on Alan [Elsa Stealth (19) / Alan Notice (28 )]
Alan hears Elsa coming from a good distance away this gives Alan a chance to hide.
[Alan Stealth (32)]
Elsa comes to what looks to be a empty camp site.
[Elsa Notice (12)]
Elsa is unable to locate Alan. Alan watches Elsa from the shadows and waits until she is closer to where he is hiding to attack.

Round 1
Alan lunges at Elsa in hopes to pinning her on the ground.
[Alan’s Slam Att Roll (28 ) vs. Elsa‘s Def (15 - Flat-Footed)] Alan succeeds
Elsa’s Toughness roll is 20 vs. 26 [Failed by 6]
Elsa is now Bruised and Stunned for one round.

Round 2
Alan Uses Feat: Startle [Intimidate (29)]
Elsa has Fearless and is not effected by the attempt.

Init Rolls
(25) Alan Klett
(26) Elsa Bloodstone

Round 3
[Instant Up] from the group
[Quick Draw] Uzis
Elsa Opens fires w/ Uzis
Att Roll (29) vs. Alan’s Def (20)
Alan’s Tough Save (17) vs. Uzi Dmg (19)
Alan is Bruised

Alan Claws at Elsa
Att Roll (14) vs. Elsa’s Def (17) [Miss]

Round 4
Elsa Opens fires w/ Uzis
Att Roll (17) vs. Alan’s Def (20) [Miss]

Alan Claws at Elsa
Att Roll (17) vs. Elsa’s Def (17) [Hit]
Elsa’s Tough Save (19) vs. Claw Dmg (25)
Elsa is Stunned and Bruised

Round 5
Elsa is stunned

Alan Claws at Elsa [Power Att (+3)]
Att Roll (23) vs. Elsa’s Def (17) [Hit]
Elsa’s Tough Save (12) vs. Claw Dmg (28 )
Elsa is Knocked Unconscious + Dying

Alan stand over Elsa Victories.

Statues: wrote:Alan Klett: (1) Bruise
Elsa Bloodstone: Unconscious & Dying

Next Time on Little Red & The Wolf wrote:Issue #3:What goes bump in the night?
Well is that it? Little Red Ridding Hood goes to the woods and get the hell knocked out of herself by the Big Bad Wolf. That is not how the story went! Well when she get up from this little set back. I fill sorry for the 1st thing she sees that does go bump in the night.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Issue #3: What goes bump in the night?
Warning: This Issue may have Adult Situation, Violence, Bad Grammar… You been warned.
> Cover Shot <

Weather: Night Slight Overcast w/ Chance Snow Storm

The crowd in side the old bar look out the window as the red truck pulls off onto the road. They residents of Bettles, Alaska inside the bar breath a side of relief that the crazy red headed gun toting woman was gone. The majority of the bar customers begin to leave while a few went back to drinking, eating and enjoying themselves. The man who lost his truck to the woman begins to curse about how pissed he was that his truck being stolen. The bartender comes around the counter and gives the man a beer. The bartender informs the man that the truck will probably die about a mile down the road. The guy and the bartender laugh for a brief moment. The bartender tell the man that he can sleep in the bar for the night and in the morning they will go search for the truck. The guy calms down and goes to enjoying a game of pool with his friend again. Bar continues to clear out as it becomes later in the night. The night is late the crowed is made of about ten people when door swings open. In the door way stands a woman wearing a tan trench coat. She has dark gray skin, her lips and short hair are both a eerie bluish green, her face has what looks to be dark beads over the four head and under the eyes, and the best way to describe her body is that it is breath taking. She smiles at the crowed as she closes the door walks into the bar seductively. She makes her way to the bar and sites in front of him. The only sound in the bar is that of the song playing over the speakers.
[Master Plan (11) +1]

She smiles at him sweetly and ask, “Could you help me, sir? I am lost and trying to find my friend. She has red hair and is caring a guitar case. Have you seen her?”
[Diplomacy 20 / Fail (Natural 1)]

Bartender replies by pulling his gun from behind the bar. He points the gun at the woman’s head and pulls back the trigger and says, “Get the f_____ out of my bar now.”

The woman puts up her hands and begins to walk backwards from the bartender. The front of her coat opens to flaunt that she is where only a net stocking top. She tries to keep her sweet smile as she says, “Sir I am just trying to capture her. She is very dangers person. If you could just please send me in the right direction? I would be very appreciated.”
[Distract (35) / Bartender: Failed]

The man whose truck was stolen by the red headed woman speaks, “She stole my truck. She went down the road.”

She smiles seductively a she begins to walk towards the man. She removes her jacket from her shoulders to reveal to everyone that her top is nothing more than a net stocking vest and she is wearing a dark purple hip hugging skirt with slits on the both side. Also that the woman’s shoulders and arms have more dark beads on them.
[Distract (37) / Bartender: Failed & 8 Out of the 9 Also]

She walks up to the man and smiles as she rubes a single figure down his chest and says, “So she stole your truck? That’s a shame.”

She moves her face close to the man’s and bites her bottom lip softly. She then begins to kiss him deeply and passionately. She slams him against the pool table as she is kissing him. She aggressively reaches out and grabs the man’s friend. She pulls him towards her and begins kissing him as well. She makes a soft moan and stops kissing the two men as quickly she started.
[Fort Save DC 25 / Man 1: Failed ; Man 2: Failed]

The men look at her with lust and they then softly close there eyes. The men look as if they are dazed slightly. She whispers into there ears quickly and seductively, “Kill everyone.”

One of the men break a pool stick on the pool table and run towards one of the patrons of the bar and begin savagely beating them in the head. The other man grabs the cue ball and runs towards another bar pertains and does the same. The people in the bar begin to scream in horror as blood flies through the air and begins to paint the walls and floor red. The woman smiles as she looks at the horror on faces of the people. Then she looks at the bartender and smiles a wicked twisted little smile. She begins to walking seductively towards the bartender.
[Will DC 20 / Bartender: Failed]

The gun in the bartenders hand shacks for he is struck with fear. He tries to steady his hand and fire the gun at the woman but is unable to. She takes the gun from the mans’ hand and places it on the bar. She smiles and licks her lips as she watches beads of sweat run down from his forehead to his chest. She grabs the man by the back of the head and forcefully kisses him.
[Fort Save DC 25 / Bartender: Failed]

The look of fear leaves the bartenders face and is replaced with a dazed and confused look. She places the gun back into the bartenders hand and whispers so sweetly into his ear, “Kill yourself.”

She turns around to see the handy work of two men she ordered to kill everyone. She begins to walk towards them as the sound of a gun firing echoes the bar. Both men continually keep beating the heads of some of the corpses who will not stop twisting. She smiles at her handy work and say, “Come here.”

The men stop what they are doing. They walk and stand in front of her. Their clothing and weapons are covered in blood. She smiles a twisted little smile and says, “Who loves me more?”

The men look at each other and one of the men look as if he is about to talk. Before a single word can leave his mouth the other man hits him in the head with the cue ball. The strike is enough to daze the man and cause him to drop his bloody broken pool stick. He falls to the ground and the other man with the cue ball jumps on top of him and begins to strike him repeatedly with the cue ball. She walks over to her where she dropped her coat and picks it up from the ground and puts it on. She walks over to where the man is squatted on the ground still beating the other man with his cue ball. She smiles and says very sweetly, “Come here and get a kiss.”

The man smiles and walks towards her with the glee of a child being called by there mother. He is covered in blood from head to toe but he does not notices it. The white cue ball in his hand is now red and dripping on the floor. He puckers out his lips to receive his kiss. She smiles at him as she runs her hands through his hair. She grabs the back of his hair and pulls his head back exposing his neck. She bites down on his heck just enough to break the skin and awaken him from her kiss.
[Fort Save DC 20 / Man: Fails]

The man falls limp on the grown. He is unable to move his arms, leg, and mouth. He lays on the ground and sees what looks to be his friend lying on the ground next to him. He thinks to himself that this can not be what happen. He begins to notice the blood on the walls from where his head is pointed. He tries to begin to scream but he is unable to. The he sees a black shoe in front of his face. She bends down and grabs the mans hair so he can look around with her assistance. She begins talking to him as she shows him his handy work, “You did such a great job for me sweat hart. You killed everyone. You know what I did not know you where going to bash your friends skull in for me. That was sweet. You know what? I already have a man and this was just a one time thing.”

She drops his head back on to the bars wooden floor with a thud, “I know you probably heard this before but, ‘This is going to hurt you a lot more than me.’ I got to break up with you my work keeps me way to busy.”

She places his head so it is still facing his friends corpse. She walks over to the bar and grabs a beer glass and starts placing chunks of the bartendered brain and skull fragments in to it. She then grabs a bar rag and begins to make markings from the blood of the recently killed around the man lying on the ground. Tears begin to roll down his eyes as he begins to realize what he has done. She places his head now so that it faces the ceiling. She stands over him as she begins chanting. The power in the bar begins to flicker as she continues to chant. The man feels a pain in his chest and his breathing becomes more erratic. She continues to chant the lights keep flashing on and off. The pain in the mans chest continues. Then he feels a stabbing sensation coming through his chest. He see a spray of blood hit the ceiling. He looks in horror as a long spider like leg pops from his chest and comes down next to his head. Then another leg comes out springing out on the other side of his head. The pain to him is so unbearable, he can only wish that death would arrive soon and end his pain. Then he sees what is causing his pain, a creature of the body of a spider but the face of a skull ripes out of his chest. This spider demon howls as the woman gets a smile of child hood glee comes across her face. The man lays on the floor is now dead, his chest cavity exposed. The Spider creature walk over the mans body tring not to step in anything discusting.
[Ritual (Summon Spider Demon) 25 / Pass (29)]

The creature walks over to the woman and says in a grim and deep voice, “You call me, Mistress Lith.”

She smiles and pets the creature on the head as she walks pass it towards the door, “Learn that mans smell and find his truck. Destroy the truck and anyone who gets near the truck kill them.”

The spider creature begins to look at the dead mans body. It looks to smile at her as it walks towards the door. She opens the door for the spider creature. The spider creature runs in to the near by forest line disappearing in to the night. Mistress Lith looks happy until she hears the sound of her phone ringing. She looks down at the caller id and sees it says, “Boss.” She sighs as she walks back into the bar and closes the door.

She answers the phone with a perky sounding voice, “Yes, Sir.”

Next Time on Little Red & The Wolf wrote:Issue #4: The Spiders Web pt.1
Woman who can summon ugly little demon spiders? WTH? What going on with the Big Wolf and Red Ridding Hood out in the woods. Did we miss a issue? Find out what happens to Wolf and Red next time.

Leopold Kain wrote: :arrow: Editor Wrote: I had a felling that this issue might have been a little graphic and violent. I want the peoples thoughts on this please. :twisted:

:arrow: Introductions of new Cast Member Mistress Lith aka The Spider Demon
:( She may under go some small changes. You are looking at one of the main baddies.
Last edited by LeopoldKain on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Issue #4: The Spiders Web pt.1

Her vision is blurry as she begins to open her eyes. She quickly realizes she is unable to move her arms or legs. She begins to look around and sees that she is tied to a tree next to the wolf creatures camp site. She sees that the creature is sitting on a log.The creature is eating its' dinner casually from a plate and drinking one of those German beers she saw earlier. In her very pretty British voice she begins to call for the wolf creatures attention. The creature gives her no attention as it continues to eat and drink causally.

She notices that this is not working and then begins yells out at the wolf creature to get its attention and says, “Hey you ugly f___ dog thing. What are you going to do with me now?”

The wolf creature looks up from its plate causally and smiles, “That is very lady like of you. I am debating on letting you freeze to death tonight or take you to the local authorities for attacking me. I am thinking about letting you freeze being the best option.”*

*{Note See Issue #1}

She begins to yell again, “Speak English you ugly piece of shit, monster.”

The wolf creature hits its’ palm against its’ forehead and begins to mumble and then says, “I said I am thinking about letting you stay out here and letting you become a b___ sickle. Looking at the clouds it should snow tonight. I know I will be ok. I have nice thick fur coat I can wear.”

“I am not scared of freezing. I will be out of this ropes in no time. Then I going to kick the crap out of your werewolf ass.” She says as she begins to try to break free from the ropes.
[Escape Artist (28 ); Failed]

The wolf creature begins to laugh and then says, “You think I am so sort of wolf-man. I am no wolf-man. I am mutant from Germany.”

The wolf creature walks to the his duffle bag and pulls out what looks to be a passport. The creature walks over to the red headed woman and show her its’ passport. She sees on the passport as the creature says, “Hello, my name is Alan Klett, I am from Germany. I am here is Alaska for vacation.”
[Diplomacy (15): Pass]

The woman begins to shack her head and smiles a sweat smile and says, “I am sorry, my name is Elsa Bloodstone. Its my job to take out the things that go bump in the night. I thought you where one of those things. I am sorry for shooting at you.”[Diplomacy (23): Failed]

Alan walks back towards his log he was sitting at and says, “Your sorry. You shot up my tent, you stop me from enjoying my dinner, and you almost made me spill my beer. You think ‘I am sorry’ will make it all better. Also you think I am supposed to believe that you hunt the boogie man.”

The woman gets a angry look across her face but in a sweet voice says, “I am really sorry for all that. I will make it up to you. All I want is you to do is trust me.”
[Diplomacy (17): Pass]

Alan shacks his head and says, “I am going to regret this.”

He walks up to her he says, “I will untie you from the tree but you hands stay tie together. I keep your guns and guitar case hidden until I think of what we will do. I swear if you do anything funny I will leave you tie to a tree so you can freeze to death.”

Elsa smiles as Alan as he unties her from the tree and firmly ties her hands together. She smiles and says in a sweet voice, “What ever you want sweat hart.“

Alan glares ate her as he dies in the last knot. Then he leads her to the campsite and goes about finishing his dinner and begins to talk, “So your like my friend in the united states?”

Elsa looks around the camp site searching for her guitar case and guns.
[Search (10): Pass]
She locates it sitting next to a near by tree. She realizes Alan is waiting for a answer to his question and replies to Alan, “What do you mean? That we are woman or we both have red hair.”

Alan looks up and thinks for a second, “If I say this wrong I apologize. You both quickly heal. The bruises and the cuts I placed on you are already gone. I know the nick from your bullet will take at less a hour before it stops bothering me.”

Elsa replies, “Yeah I have always been a quick healer. it’s a trait me and my farther share alone with some other small things. Hey would you mind grabbing me something to drink.”

Alan smiles and says, “Sure. I am happy you have become more friendly.”

Alan places his plate back down on the log and gets up and walks over to the cooler. He digs around searching for a his container of water and says, “I am happy we are getting along, now. Maybe I will untie you after we get to your vehicle. I assume you drove out her.”

Alan turns around with his container of water to see that Elsa is no longer tied up and she is standing next to her guitar case. She is pointing a shot gun at Alan. A look comes across his face of ‘Oh shit‘ .
[Escape Artist (28 ): Pass ; Move Silently (15): Pass]

Elsa has a big grin on her face as she takes aim at Alan and says, “This is going to be easy for you to understand wolfie. I got a magical device that shows me where a supernatural crisis is going to happen. That magical device lead me to you.”

“You are fool. There is no such thing as magic or things that go bump in the night,” Alan says as he tries to prepares for a another fight with Elsa. “You are crazed, beach.”

They stand there is the silent’s as the wind begins to pick up and a light snow begins to fall around them. Both of them glare at each other intensely waiting for the other to make a move. Then the sound of a cell phone begins to ringing interrupts the quietness. Alan slowly moves his hand to his hip and pulls out his cell from his pocket. He answers it with a smile and says, “Hello.”

Alan hears frantic breathing and then a females voice from the other side of the line begins speaking, “Alan hurry and get back to town. There is a lady here.. She is killing off everyone. Please hurry.”

With those words the Alan then hears a woman’s scream and then the line goes dead. Alan begins to redial the number but no one picks up. He looks up at Elsa with a series look on his face he says, “We must stop this now. We are not enemies. You say you have a device that leads you to supernatural things. Pull it out and see what its says.”
[Diplomacy (15) : Pass]

Elsa glairs at Alan for a second and then kicks open her guitar case. She keeps her shot gun aimed on him as she squats down and pulls out a lamp from the guitar case. She points what looks to be a genies lamp at Alan and nothing occurs. Elsa bites her bottom lip and with a sincere voice and look on her face she says, “I am sorry. Again.”

Alan mumbles something as he walks towards Elsa and ask, “How does this lamp thing work?”

Elsa toes her shot gun into her guitar case. Then she begins turning pointing the lamp out in front of her and says, “It is supposed to glow when ever it is pointing in the direction of a supernatural incident. Being a monster attack or Armageddon or what ever.”

As she slowly moves in a small stationary circle until the lamp begins to glow. She looks at Alan who is now standing beside her, “What is in that direction?”

Alan in a grave voice says, “Only thing in that direction is the town.”

Next Time on Little Red & The Wolf wrote:Issue #4: The Spiders Web pt.2
The little town of Bettles, Alaska is not doing that well. Only people able to save the town is about two hours away. Will anyone survive the night?

Leopold Kain wrote: Are you liking the story still? Also we added a sound track to the story. Hope your enjoying.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 pm

You're doing a good job on this story, the pacing of it works really well. It has a comic book feel to me, I like it.

Keep up the good work! :D

-- Chiun

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Tattooedman wrote:You're doing a good job on this story, the pacing of it works really well. It has a comic book feel to me, I like it.

Keep up the good work! :D

Only reason why I ask so often is beacuse I knew that last one was a little violent... :shock:

Also want to make sure people are digging it.

Hopefully someone else will want to run it in there campain..

I am always worried about things like that. :?

Also thanks Tattooedman for the comment.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am

Issue #4: The Spiders Web pt.2
Warning: This Issue may have Adult Situation, Violence, Bad Grammar… You been warned.

Weather: Night ; Slight Snow Fall

Her long brown hair rest on her shoulders. Her hands grasp tightly over her mouth so she will not scream in terror. Her tears have caused her make up to run down her face on to her blue and black sweater. She is franticly breathing hard as she removes her hands from her mouth and begins looking for her cell phone. She is hides in one of the stales of the men’s bathroom of the old bar. The sound of people screaming still ring in her head. The monasteries rawer of some creature will forever live in her nightmares. She is finally able to over come the grasping fear that held her still. She pulls out her cell phone from her pocket and franticly looks for a number.
[Notice (15): Passed]
She hears the sound of the men’s bathroom door opening slowly. She locates the phone number of her fiend and she dials it. From the across the line a mans voices says in German, “Hello.”

She franticly says back in German, “Alan hurry and get back to town. There is a lady here.. She is killing off everyone. Please hurry.”

The stall door swings opens forcefully and the woman with brown hair becomes startled and she drops her phone in the toilet. She sees a woman with dark gray skin, short eerie bluish green hair. The dark gray skin woman tries to grab for the brown haired woman.
[Grapple: Failed (Natural 1); Stunned for 1 Round]
She over reaches and slips slightly on some liquid spilt on the floor. This gives the brown haired woman a chance to run out of the stall and towards the bathrooms only exit. The brown haired woman enter the bar room to see the dead bodies of her friends. Blood is splattered on the walls and ceilings. Then she sees what looks to be her brothers remains lying on the floor.
[Will (20): Failed]
The dread of everything that has occurred with in the bar over come her and she collapses to her knees. She kneels there on the bars wooden floor with bodies all around her as the woman with grey skin walks beside her. The woman with brown hair looks up at this evil woman with a glazed look in her eyes. The woman with brown hair is in a state of shock and horror and is unable to speak or move.

The woman with grey skin grabs the woman with brown hair and pulls her off the floor and drags her over to the near by pool table. The woman with grey skin pulls the still shocked woman on top of the pool table. Then the woman with grey skin quickly mounts her. The woman with grey skin licks her lips lustfully as a look of terror comes across the brown haired woman’s face. Tears begin to roll down the brown hair woman’s’ face as the grey skin woman begins to stroke her hair and face with her hand. The grey skin woman moves close to her ear as she begin to undo the buttons to the woman’s paints. The woman with grey skin says to her in a sweet voice, “I want you to suffer through this because I just got yelled at by my boss. Your going to feel every bit of what I am going to do to your body. I will give you a chance to not suffer. Tell my who you just talked to on the phone?”
[Intimidation (10) : Pass]

The brown haired woman tears keep rolling down her cheeks as she says, “I was calling my friend Alan. He is camping at a near by lake.”

The grey skinned woman smiles and says, “A man. Describe him to me?”

The woman speaks with fear in her voice, “He is a large wolf man. He is very strong and tall.”

A smile comes over the grey skinned woman face as she says, “Good job. Now let the fun begin.”

With those words the grey skinned woman begins tearing the other woman’s clothing away. The only sounds inside the bar are of the brown haired woman screaming for help and pleading for the other woman to stop. Outside the old bar nothing can be heard. The snow begins to fall slowly over the small town of Bettles, Alaska as a innocent woman goes through her greatest moment of hell.

Weather: Night; Snow Fall

Alan and Elsa exit the woods running at a full sprint. The snow begins falling thicker as they are running pass a small lake. Elsa is having a hard time keeping up with Alan. Alan looks like a large wild wolf wearing a leather jacket chasing its pray in the forest. He glances back to see that Elsa is staying up with him barely. Alan slows his run to give Elsa a chance to catch up to him. When Elsa pace causes her to get beside him. Alan says in his deep ruff German voice, “How much longer until we reach your vehicle?”

Elsa keeps running hard and says calmly in her British accent, “Just up a head at the dirt trail.”

“Good you get in pensioners set get your guns ready. I will drive.” Alan says as he begins to increase his pace again. “We must hurry if we hope to get to town to save anyone.”

Alan and Elsa sprint for what seems for just a couple more minutes when Alan sees a red truck. He stops running and looks back to Elsa. She is still trucking along as quickly as she can move. As Alan walks slowly towards the truck he begins to sniff the air.
[Notice (25): Fail]

Alan smells nothing out of the ordinary in the air. He looks back at Elsa who is now standing next to him and says, “This truck belongs to the sheriff of Bettles. If something bad has happen back in town he would not be out here.”

Elsa looks up at Alan and with a smile and says in a very sweet voice, “What do you expect. I hade to borrow a vehicle to get out here.”

Alan shacks his head in disbelief as him and Elsa walk towards the red truck. Elsa and Alan both clime into the truck and begin to drive down the dirt road. The snow fall has began to cover the roads and trees.

Location: Thirty Minutes away from Bettles, Alaska on a dark stretch of Road
Weather: Night; Snow Fall

The only lights that can be seen for miles on the paved road is the lights from the small vehicle. The snow is falling lightly on the road and surrounding trees. The vehicles driver slows his speed because he knows these snow storms can pick up quickly. He maintains a speed of about twenty five while driving on the long disserted road. He drinks his coffee slowly, as he thinks about his family back home in the small town of Bettles, Alaska.. He looks away from the road as he places his coffee mug back in the drink holder. He looks up in time to see a large tree falling in to the road.
[Drive (15): Pass]
He is able to react in time and barely swerve out of the way of the falling pine tree. He looks back in his mirror as he continues down the road. He mumbles to himself, “What the hell?” Then another tree fall in front of his vehicle from the side of the road.
[Drive (15) : Failed]
This time he is unable to react to the tree falling in the middle of the road. The front of his vehicle slams into the pine tree. The man flies forward in to the steering wheel. His seat belt and low speed assist him from not getting injured greatly. The vehicles front has crimpled in on itself; the vehicle is totaled. The man can feel that his left arm is broken as he tries reaching for the driver side door.
[Fort (15) : Fail]
The pain is to great for the man to even un do his seatbelt. He sits in the vehicle trying to muster up the strength to get out. He uses his right arm to un do his seat belt. He reaches across himself and tries to open the driver side door.
[Str (15): Pass]
He is able to force open the jammed driver side door. He climbs out of the vehicle slowly thinking to himself, “Thank god I am alive.” He limps to a near by ditch that is on the edge the forest tree line. He pulls out his cell phone and tries to make a phone call for help. As he is listening for the phone to begin to ring he begins looking in the area in which the tree fell.
[Notice (20) : Failed]
He notices nothing out of the ordinary. The tree looked to have just snapped at the base. He assumes it must have broken because of the weight of the snow. He continues to listens to the phone as it rings. Then a sound comes across the line indicating the phone was unable to make the call. He looks down at the phones display screen and sees that he has no signal bares. He rolls his eyes into the back of his head as he thinks to himself, “I knew I should of went with ‘Sprint’.” He walks back to his damaged vehicle as the snow begins to fall down slightly stronger. He quickly walk to the trunk of the vehicle and opens it. He retrieves from his trunk some thick winter blankets, some bottle water, and small hand gun. He gets back into the front of the vehicle and tries to close the driver side door.
[Str (15): Pass]
He is able to pull the driver side door close, barley. He begins to get himself conferrable in the front of the vehicle. He pulls the blankets over himself to keep the cold away. He takes a drink of water and some aspirin to hopefully stop the pain of his broken arm. He takes one more look out side the windows to see if he notices anything.
[Notice (20): Failed]
He does not see anything but trees and snow falling. He closes his eyes and begins to get rest for the long walk he will have to do tomorrow.

It looks at the ceiling of the vehicle thinking about having a meal. It pears over the seat to see something it can eat. A grin comes across its face as it begins to creep over the seat. The vehicle slightly shakes because of its movement. The man opens his eyes to see what looks to be a large spider creeping over his back seat. Its face is that of a human skull with sharp jagged teeth. Saliva drips from the spider creatures mouth as it jaws comes towards the man. A gun shot echoes out from the car. The vehicle shacks radically for a brief moment. Then silent’s is all that can be heard. The snow continues to cover the fallen trees and the red car.

Next Time on Little Red & The Wolf wrote:Issue #4: The Spiders Web pt.3
Our two heroes make it to the town and are in for a fight against one evil woman. Also they pick up a little help on the way.

Spoler wrote:Spoler: You all are probably have noticed that I make everyone make rolls on what they are doing. Even if the odds are out there. Well I had to post this:
Fight between the Random Guy in Car vs. Spider Demon Monster.
Spider Demon Monster [Stealth (10) : Failed Natural 1]
That’s why the car moved when it was climbing to the front seat.
Ok we will do a Init roll to see who goes first...
Init Roll
(16) Random Guy in Car
(14) Spider Demon Monster

Round 1
Random Guy in Car shoots gun at Spider Demon Monster
Att Roll (20)… Yes it is a [Natural 20]
Spider Demon Monster Tough Save (9) vs. Gun Dmg (17)
Spider Demon Monster rolled a (2)… also it failed by 5 or more
Spider Demon Monster Stunned + Bruised + Injured

Wait we forgot to roll where the bullet hit Spider Demon Monster…
Roll Six Sided Dice for that...
1- Head [Intant Kill House Rule]; 2- Body ; 3- Right Arm; 4- Left Arm
5- Right Leg ; 6- Left Leg
We Roll a (1)… Instant kill… WTF !

Well in a short sentance.. Some Random Guy in a Car who was supposed to illstrate for you how evil this thing was just killed one of the big fights I had planned for you next issue... :shock:
We have a plan how this can play out...

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 am

Since we stated the next issue will have some action.
This is everyone’s statues:

Statues: wrote:
Alan Klett :HP 2 [1 Recieved for Defeating Elsa]; Condition: 100%
Elsa Bloodstone :HP 2 [1 Recieved for Bar Situation]; Condition: 100%
Mistress Lith :HP 4 [1 Evil Acts; Other 2 for Extrem Evil Act]; Condition: 100%

Unknown Person: HP 3 [2 for Fighiting Spider Demon Monster & winning?]

Thanks for looking at this... :P

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:27 am

Just wanted to bring this back to the top of the pile...
I am sad I have not writen anything :(
Expect something coming next week with alot of fighting and a lime twist :wink:

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Little Red & The Wolf

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Again so happy my post are still on this forum. I forgot how awesome this game was. :mrgreen:

Return to “M&M Story Hour”