A new GM, a new story

This is the place to recount your superheroic deeds for all to gaze upon with astonishment and wonder.
kevatron400
Bystander
Bystander

A new GM, a new story

Postby kevatron400 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:29 am

Hi everyone. I'm almost completely new to being a GM (in any game), but I'm enjoying my first experiences using M&M 3rd Ed. I've been writing up the stories as I go (which is a pretty big task in itself!) and I'd love to hear what you guys think if anyone has time for a read.

A bit of back-story: in this universe, about 15 years ago, powers arrived through unknown origins. The world woke up one day to a whole different set of rules! Needless to say, humanity basically squandered this gift, and as super-powered scuffles started to break out in the big cities, the public turned around and said "no!" Heroes, vigilantes and caped crusaders are all very much out of fashion, and it's up to a group of powered strangers to find a way to turn that around. The story takes place in the Fictional US City of New Rosenburg (I'm English, but the US just seems more fitting for a hero story!).

I've already hosted the story on my own site, so to avoid posting huge amount of text, here are the links to the chapters:

Chapter 1: First Impressions
Chapter 2: Street Life
Chapter 3: A Meeting of Minds
Chapter 4: A Night at the Park
Chapter 5: Dark Science
Chapter 6: Giving Chase

I'm in the process of writing and playing issue two, but I hope you like what I've done so far. It's my first attempt at any creative writing of this size, so be kind! :)

Return to “M&M Story Hour”