M&M Superlink Page

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
SLC
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

M&M Superlink Page

Postby SLC » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:58 pm

I was looking at the M&M Superlink page, I noticed that some vendors do not have all of there products listed there, or the information listed there is out of date. I know that some vendors post product information in the Superlink section of the Atomic Think Tank, but the information there is not readily available.

What I am suggesting is that the vendors be able to edit their page of products on the M&M Superlink page, so all their products would be in one place for easy access. My knowledge of web authoring is non-existent, so I do not even know if such a thing is possible, but as the M&M Superlink section is a part of the main M&M site anyway, and as it would amount to free advertising for the vendors, I would have thought it would be in their interest to keep it up to date.

Is such a thing possible and/or realistic?

Return to “Suggestion Box”