The Official Rules Questions forum

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Marshal Law
Superhero
Superhero

The Official Rules Questions forum

Post by Marshal Law » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:41 am

May I suggest that the moderators be tasked with moving questions that blatantly don't belong on the above forum onto the "General" forum, so that they can be answered by the unwashed masses instead of wasting Steve's valuable time?

Some people obviously do not read the guidelines, and some questions could easily be laid to rest by the experienced members of the general forum.

Personally, I would set a post-count limit so that anyone who hasn't posted on general an arbitary number of times couldn't actually post to the Official Rules forum. Thus forcing them to ask their question in the general area before moving on to torment Steve.

But thats just me - I'm a bit of a Tyrant when it comes to boards moderation...

;)
HAWK-Girl: Init +9; Melee: +8/+8; Def: +8 (Ff +2); Saves T/F/R/W +8/+5/+5/+5

d4
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: The Official Rules Questions forum

Post by d4 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:25 pm

i'd also like to see a hard-coded limit to the number of posts that people can make on the Official Q&A board per day. obviously, just telling people not to post more than one question per day and hoping they'll limit themselves is not working. :roll:

(obviously, it's no skin off my back if the rules aren't followed, but like Marshal Law, i don't like seeing people taking advantage of Steve's generosity.)

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Post by BerkaZerka » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:50 pm

Good idea! I for one don't want to see Steve burned out by too many questions (especially by ones that have already been asked - learn search-fu young grasshopper!)

(Although I suspect Steve won't stop till he beats Ronin in post count – he’s such a climber!) :D :wink:

BZ