not sure if this has been asked, campain Q....

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
telekinetic-spiderman
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

not sure if this has been asked, campain Q....

Postby telekinetic-spiderman » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:24 am

i want to see a grim and gritty campain that isnt alredy preset in the 20s.

i have always loved the X-men, and with the new ultimates out, i love them even more.

i want to build a campain in a world like that, and i would like to suggest a campain setting with a majour lean to that idea.

basicly, everyone treats hero's, not just mutants, like freekes, they cant go into public without at least some torment.

if this cant be done and theirs alredy enogh on the plate of the game designers, np, then say so, ill also be posting a similar question on the GM corner.
I AM QUANTUM,
all inanimat matter is at my control!!!!!

The Trapster
Luminary
Luminary

Re: not sure if this has been asked, campain Q....

Postby The Trapster » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:10 am

telekinetic-spiderman wrote:i want to see a grim and gritty campain that isnt alredy preset in the 20s.

i have always loved the X-men, and with the new ultimates out, i love them even more.

i want to build a campain in a world like that, and i would like to suggest a campain setting with a majour lean to that idea.

basicly, everyone treats hero's, not just mutants, like freekes, they cant go into public without at least some torment.

if this cant be done and theirs alredy enogh on the plate of the game designers, np, then say so, ill also be posting a similar question on the GM corner.
Nocturnals? :wink:
A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.

telekinetic-spiderman
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby telekinetic-spiderman » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:48 am

nah, thet leans more to fantasy, and vamps, not a bad thing, but not the style im looking for.

i want a grim and gritty with a four colour ting.

super heros, with powers, in a world that dosent want them, but is ok for now, im gona rearange the freedom city world instead (alterat dimention)
I AM QUANTUM,

all inanimat matter is at my control!!!!!

Return to “Suggestion Box”