My Sig Links

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
SmokestackJones
Hireling
Hireling

My Sig Links

Postby SmokestackJones » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi there, old man coming back to M&M (2E, you young scoundrels!). The links in my sig that I set up before I left still work but I can't change or add any more. I noticed that has been turned off. Wha hoppen? Can't ya grandfather me in or something? I AM a grandfather now, see? (Smokestack pulls out his wallet and shows the pictures of two handsome boys and two of the cutest girls you'll ever see). That's why I'm back - I wanna teach them this great game and get them indoc- uh, introduced to M&M (I already did a preemptive strike with D&D - heh heh heh). Also, it would be nice to be able to imbed the links to my podcasts in the sig too. Whaddya say?

I'm rambling - now I KNOW I'm old...

-SJ
He's how big? man, that's just Too Much Johnson!

Crown Royal. The Official Dicebag of The OSR.

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: My Sig Links

Postby FuzzyBoots » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, I'm running into the same thing. I'm assuming it's an anti-spam measure, but it would have been nice if they'd warned us, at least.

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby FuzzyBoots » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I sent a PM to JonL. He thinks it may have accidentally gotten turned on during the transition to the new boards. He's checking on it.

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby FuzzyBoots » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 am

Most people will have already figured this out, but the problems seems to have gone away.

Return to “Suggestion Box”