Board Registration

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Uthanar
Cohort
Cohort

Board Registration

Postby Uthanar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I suggest that we get board registration working better than it is. My wife has been waiting on confirmation for weeks and I believe a friend of mine is the same deal. Christmas is right around the corner and some folks might be getting MnM for Christmas (I think that if they don't get it or have it already, they are on the naughty list). It would be good for us to have a community that is processing new members into its ranks.

jemal
Hero
Hero

Re: Board Registration

Postby jemal » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Same problem here, my girlfriend applied April 25th, got the 'your acount is currently inactive and will need to be approved by an administrator before you can login' email, and nothing since.

I remember when I signed up it took a couple months for my approval, as well..

HurricaneEm
Super Awesome Intern. Of Dooooom!

Postby HurricaneEm » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm not exactly sure why the registration is all messed up, but I'll shoot Evan an email about it. Jemal, send me a PM with your girlfriend's username and email and I'll get her account in order. Apologies about the wait.

HE

Professor Paper
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Professor Paper » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:08 pm

I'm noticing now that registrations are completely closed. Is there a helpful mole behind the scenes fixing the system?
"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes."
-Desiderius Erasmus

HurricaneEm

Postby HurricaneEm » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 pm

My guess is that the webmaster, Evan, is tinkering with things. Stay tuned.

Return to “Suggestion Box”