New Forum

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Davies
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

New Forum

Postby Davies » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 pm

General is all well and good, but I think that a month's worth of rules questions indicates the need for a "Mutants and Masterminds Rules (3rd Edition)" forum.
"You are a crazy, manipulative sociopath with no regard for the feelings of others."
"Remember that if you ever get it into your head to hurt her."
-- from Josh & Imp

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: New Forum

Postby Task » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I second this, along with a request for a 3e Game Room. The Game Room is crowded enough without two different systems playing there. I keep submitting 3e characters to 2e games because I didn't catch the "2e" tag.
Star Wars 3e (Full Conversion)
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Return to Caldera - Alaina Devereux
Valor City - Intrepid

Jameson
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Jameson » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 am

Thirded, though it should be a "3rd Ed & DCA" forum since the rules are identical
Forty six and two are just ahead of me.

Read my M&M product reviews here

Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Shadowchaser » Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm

I would like to see a '3E and DCA Rules Discussion Forum' initiated. Not an "ORQ" forum, but a discussion/questions forum for people specifically asking about third edition rules.
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

Waynetech
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby Waynetech » Mon May 30, 2011 12:11 am

for third ed questions and stuff they pretty much have that wrapped up in the dca forum and from what i understand the rules are inconsequentially interchangeable. I do quad the new forum page though, the story boards are crowded and i noticed a lot of people are getting confused as to which of the games are 2nd and which are 3rd. If a new forum isnt possible i already posted about a story listing topic in the story section and even offered to head the job myself.

If a new forum for 3rd ed isnt on the way I wouldnt mind at least having a story listing topic to differentiate which games are in what phase (recruiting) {running} etc and what edition they are running in not only to help eliminate confusion but to also help players looking for games who have a difficult time serching through.

WT
Young Justice GM, Spectrum Corp GM
young Justice OOC
Young Justice IC
Spectrum Corp IC

Waynetech
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby Waynetech » Mon May 30, 2011 12:37 am

I retract my statement on the story activity topic i did not realize it was current I think my computer had a dating lapse XD
Young Justice GM, Spectrum Corp GM
young Justice OOC
Young Justice IC
Spectrum Corp IC

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby FuzzyBoots » Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 am

Waynetech wrote:I retract my statement on the story activity topic i did not realize it was current I think my computer had a dating lapse XD

Eh, I have dating lapses all the time. I call them my dry spells. :lol:

As time goes by, I think people will get better about posting a header. As of right now, 2E and 3E are running pretty neck and neck. More 3E/DCA games being started, but more 2E games that remain running. :) This will probably shift as some of the 2E games finish (or go moribund) and as more people switch over to 3E so that it's not first-time PbP GMs who don't realize the amount of time and effort it takes for a game.

Doctor Devious
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Postby Doctor Devious » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 am

Fairly clear this is still a current issue: overt 3e specific questions in the General forum rather than DC Adventures: should the latter perhaps be renamed "DC Adventures | 3rd Edition" or the like, or is there a legal or stylisic objection?

Doggie
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Doggie » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Not sure if this is related or not, but I been looking for some news about what is being worked on, I don't see anything here? Can anyone point me at a thread?

Return to “Suggestion Box”