Mod Request

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Pierced Geek
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Mod Request

Postby Pierced Geek » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but it seemed like the best option, and I didn't want to start PMing random folks with my trifiling nonsense.

One of my posts seems to have dissapeared from the Role-Call thread I maintan here

What was the thirty first post on the thread, and should have been located at this tag, is no longer appearing on the thread. However, when I hit the Post Reply button, I can still see the post in the Topic View window.

I would simply re-post the build, but if it's actually there, and simply not appearing for some reason, I thought it best to seek assistance first.

Thanks in advance.
Punching For Justice - It's a podcast devoted to superhero gaming and Mutants & Masterminds 3e
Kyle Reads Alpha Flight - A distinctly Canadian look at comics' premiere team of Canadian superheroes. Also: swearing and dick jokes.

Return to “Suggestion Box”