Images

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Images

Postby kirinke » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Y'know, it'd be nice if we could upload our images from our own computer. Right now, our only option is to link from the net. It's kinda inconvienent when those sites have a tendency to go down alot.

roguescribner
Paragon
Paragon

Re: Images

Postby roguescribner » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Uploaded images require space and bandwidth which means an increase in operating costs. I see no problem with using Photobucket or some other site to link to avatars.
GM - Age of Heroes Chapter 2
Sarvak - The Injustice Gang

3vilCipher
Bystander
Bystander

Postby 3vilCipher » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Uploading images directly is always easier, but like Rogue has said it would be a costly feature.
Photobucket is an easy to use Hosting site and I've had my account there for a very long time with just a free account. If your the type who doesn't forget passwords, if you manage to run out of space simply make a new account or use multiple hosting sites. Problem solved.

Ivery
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Ivery » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am

I can upload your images from my computer, if you are interested please help me,
What step should I take for the permotion of this site?
Ivery

Return to “Suggestion Box”