Missing board images

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Aerlock
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Missing board images

Postby Aerlock » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't know where else to post this but I'm having an issue where some of the board images (smilies, rank badges, etc.) aren't showing up for me. I don't think its a cache thing because I just had to wipe my work system and the same problem is showing after the wipe. I see this in Chrome and IE10. Is this a known issue or do I need to do some config or cache clearing or something?

See below for an example.

- Aerlock

awww...I don't have a signature :(
But I do have character(s)!

Aerlock
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: Missing board images

Postby Aerlock » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 am

Anyone else seeing this? Am I that special snowflake thats got a broken Atomic Think Tank?

- Aerlock
awww...I don't have a signature :(
But I do have character(s)!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 am

I've got it too - at work I assume it's because of an old IE broswer where they won't upgrade...

But I have it at home too (Chrome). Never occurred to me to check other browsers...

EDIT: In Firefox, instead of the image missing and a little square, I get a text line of what would have been there - my "rank" for instance, writes Overlord twice. IE 11 is a hybrid of the error images for me.

HurricaneEm
Super Awesome Intern. Of Dooooom!
Super Awesome Intern. Of Dooooom!

Postby HurricaneEm » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm not really sure what the issue is, but I'll forward it to the webmaster and see what he has to say about it.

Return to “Suggestion Box”