A sidekick for Steve

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
SilverKeyMan
Hireling
Hireling

A sidekick for Steve

Postby SilverKeyMan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:58 pm

While viewing the "Official" rule section that only Steve can respond to, I noticed a number of basic questions that could be answered by most everyone on the board. While I do not fault the new members for posting them, it would probably help to have a "Moderator" of some sort, capable of answering these basic questions respond to some of the easier ones.

While I do not wish the position myself, I'm sure that if it was posted, there would be a number of fellows that would jump at the opportunity.

:D

Rune
Zealot
Zealot

Re: A sidekick for Steve

Postby Rune » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:33 pm

SilverKeyMan wrote:While viewing the "Official" rule section that only Steve can respond to, I noticed a number of basic questions that could be answered by most everyone on the board. While I do not fault the new members for posting them, it would probably help to have a "Moderator" of some sort, capable of answering these basic questions respond to some of the easier ones.

While I do not wish the position myself, I'm sure that if it was posted, there would be a number of fellows that would jump at the opportunity.

:D

I would.

In fact, I hereby volunteer my services as "The KenSun's" Sidekick, if he is so inclined to have me. If accepted, I'll be happy to moniter the Official Rules Questions threads, in order to post links [to the FAQ and other, previous answers] and answers to the more common questions posted.

I'd be proud to help. I'm here most every day anyhow, might as well get some use out of me.
Rune

Zelda's Axiom
Whenever somebody tells you about "the five hundred ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Postby Kit » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:11 pm

As suggested here we are going to be putting together a list of frequently asked questions. We will probably implement it some time -AFTER- recovering from GenCon, so give us a bit. Until then, if you have suggestions on which questions get asked regularly [in either Rules or Official Rules Questions forums], you can post them here
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

Rune
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Rune » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Well, at least I offerred. :lol:
Rune

Zelda's Axiom

Whenever somebody tells you about "the five hundred ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

Return to “Suggestion Box”