10 Most Commonly Asked Questions...

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Black Mamba
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

10 Most Commonly Asked Questions...

Postby Black Mamba » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 am

I believe it would be beneficial to put a sticky thread into the M&M Rules Forum listing the 10 most commonly-asked questions with their answers. As a larger and larger influx of new players come to the Think Tank they are constantly asking the same general questions. A sticky thread that we could direct them to would be invaluable for saving time. Some common questions I seem to see a lot are:

Multiple Attacks per Round (Two-Weapons, etc.)?
Why do some Archetypes have abilities which exceed the PL?
How does Super-Speed work?
How does the Wide Extra work?
Can someone explain Alternate Power Arrays?

I am sure others can think of more questions. Those are just the five which stand-out in my mind right now. Something like that would be very helpful to new gamers and quite a time saver for us old-timers, IMO.
Last edited by Black Mamba on Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this world of armchair bloggers, who've created a generation of critics instead of leaders, I'm actually doing something. Right here. Right now; for the city. For my country" - Oliver Queen, Smallville

Bombaatu
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Bombaatu » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:43 pm

Ditto for the Official Rules Questions as well, tho the duplication seems to have tapered off somewhat.

Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Postby Kit » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:05 pm

We're looking into doing such a thing right now, but it probably wont be implemented til -AFTER- recovering from GenCon.

If you'd like to post suggestions for most frequently asked questions [for Official Rules and Rules forums], feel free to do so here.

Thanks
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

Return to “Suggestion Box”