A place for Superlink reviews?

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
kipling
Superhero
Superhero

A place for Superlink reviews?

Postby kipling » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:00 am

The description of and the general atmosphere in the Superlink section of the board seem to me to discourage reviews of Superlink products. Yet, at the same time, it would be nice to have a single place or thread where reviews or pointers to them are kept.

The downside, of course, is that you can get into duelling reviews or inflammatory name-tossing.

So my suggestion is that there be a sticky post that contains links to reviews on other sites. A single thread is easier to search through if you're interested in a review, and if it contains only links then there's less chance of it containing inflammatory comments. Anyone can add a post, but if it contains a review other than links, the mods can remove it. (Okay, that makes more work for the mods...)

I know I recently purchased 13 shades of darkness and I might not have done so if I had clearly understood I was purchasing a 1st ed product. (My own fault; I should have looked at the release dates.)

Something to think about, anyway.
Stories: Occult Investigation, Freedom City, Listening to the Universe
Not sick now, the tumour is out--thanks for wondering!

Return to “Suggestion Box”