Mastermind Manual Chart

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
HG
Luminary
Luminary

Mastermind Manual Chart

Postby HG » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:33 pm

Can you please include that chart which lists all the options we are suppose to photocopy and then check off which options we ill use as a free downloadable pdf. Just those two pages. So this way we can simply download and print rather than fold our book back and photocopy.

Is that a doable idea? If so I think many of us would love it (who bought the MaMa book).

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Mastermind Manual Chart

Postby Silverback » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:58 pm

HG wrote:Can you please include that chart which lists all the options we are suppose to photocopy and then check off which options we ill use as a free downloadable pdf. Just those two pages. So this way we can simply download and print rather than fold our book back and photocopy.

Is that a doable idea? If so I think many of us would love it (who bought the MaMa book).

You could always buy the MaMa pdf too! :wink: Then you can print out the forms to your hearts content! :D

Joking aside the checklist as a free PDF doesn't give anything away whilst letting potential buyers know what to expect from the book.

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:47 pm

Yes exactly Silverback, plus you can see the list of all the options. That is all it is. Its 3 pages too by the way I misprinted that.

I don't want to buy the pdf. I can always scan or photocopy those pages, yet, it makes a good Gimmicks Gadget for when they do those.

Plus they might show us the cover or something like that, but really if you see the list of options you get a good idea of what's in there.

I bought the Mastermind Manual hardcover. Its worth getting. Buy it but I didn't want both the book and the pdf. I did buy both the FC2e pdf and the hardcover but then I wanted both. 8)

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:20 pm

HG wrote:Yes exactly Silverback, plus you can see the list of all the options. That is all it is. Its 3 pages too by the way I misprinted that.

I don't want to buy the pdf.

I don't want to presume anything about the time of whoever maintains the Atomic Forum but this is literally a one minute job.

Open MAMA PDF.
Delete all pages except those 2-3.
Save PDF.
Upload.

I'd do it for you HG, but it's not really my place...

If Green Ronin would like me to help with things like this, I'm happy to put my professional graphic design chops up on the block for them - no charge.

I'd like to see the expanded FC map from the FC book, and perhaps the Claremont map up as well... :)
-kev-

"With great power..."

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:09 am

Yes the map of Freedom City would make the PERFECT gimmick's gadget for FC2e. That new map that has 2 pages. Its a blow up of the city streets. I love that map. The old map was released as a little download and I printed it, but I'd like the new one too.

Ofcourse I have the FC2e pdf so I can personally print that out, but I'm saying others might not have the FC2e pdf and if your going to put out a gimmick's gadget for FC2e, that map is what I'd pick. More than likely those people will have bought the hardcover but not necessarily the pdf.

Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Nikchick » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:46 pm

Demongg wrote:
I don't want to presume anything about the time of whoever maintains the Atomic Forum but this is literally a one minute job.

Well, you DO presume. :roll: First of all, "whoever" maintains the Atomic Think Tank is not the same "whoever" who handles this sort of request. And that person is already handling over 2400 higher priority "one minute jobs" a week, lest you think that we're all just sitting around on our thumbs here.

Polite requests can be stated without comments about how "easy" a job should be to accomplish or implications about the work ethic of the people who might be doing the job.
Nicole Lindroos
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com
www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Postby Steve Kenson » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:07 pm

Just for everyone's information, a PDF of the checklists from Mastermind's Manual is in the queue and will be available for download soon.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com
Green Ronin Publishing

Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Postby Kit » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:37 pm

Steve Kenson wrote:Just for everyone's information, a PDF of the checklists from Mastermind's Manual is in the queue and will be available for download soon.

Excellent news. Thanks!
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:13 pm

Nikchick wrote:
Demongg wrote:Polite requests can be stated without comments about how "easy" a job should be to accomplish or implications about the work ethic of the people who might be doing the job.

My apologies. I never never intended to imply a ngative work ethic.
I only meant to help.
-kev-

"With great power..."

The Trapster
Luminary
Luminary

Postby The Trapster » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:58 am

Steve Kenson wrote:Just for everyone's information, a PDF of the checklists from Mastermind's Manual is in the queue and will be available for download soon.
We are unworthy! (We bow down.)
Purge us! Scourge us!

Thanks Steve!
Thanks Nikchick!

:wink:

Steve Kenson
Mastermind

Postby Steve Kenson » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm

And the PDF is now online.
Steve Kenson - steve@greenronin.com

Green Ronin Publishing

Anemone
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Anemone » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:39 am

Thank you, Uncle Steve! :D

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:02 am

Steve Kenson wrote:And the PDF is now online.

Thank you Steve.
-kevin-
-kev-

"With great power..."

Return to “Suggestion Box”