Possibility of a forum for Art and Models

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
bubba242
Hireling
Hireling

Possibility of a forum for Art and Models

Postby bubba242 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:07 am

Hey guys and gals, mutants and masterminders,

I've noticed ever since Storn started his artwork thread that there are a few more art related threads popping up on Atomic Think Tank in the settings section. I've got my custom mini's thread, Mancerbear and Technogothic have got some new ones up as well. I think this is because Mutant Art can't always handle the files or we want to add some more detail for those people who are interested.

I was going to ask what people thought of getting an art and minis forum going here at Atomic Think tank. I think it would be great for Artists and creative types to have their own forum where people can

* submit links to their work
* fans or those interested can have a quick browse
* people can ask questions
* critics can leave comments of appreciation or criticism

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Bubba242

ReeboKesh
Comrade
Comrade

Postby ReeboKesh » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:05 am

Well I like the idea but it seems that the artist either post in the General board (DMAC) or in their Story Hours (mancerbear). So is this an issue for you bubba242?

Reebo

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:23 am

I always thought that the Mutant Art section (see menu at top of page) was the place for art to go. Maybe an Art Forum should go there instead?

EL
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: On this side of insanity, or was it that side? *shrugs*

Postby EL » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:44 am

If you are looking for feedback or discussions on your art I would just start a thread in the General forum.
THAT was for my MOM, you Son of a B!TCh!!! -Dean Winchester

ReeboKesh
Comrade
Comrade

Postby ReeboKesh » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:26 pm

I think bubba242 was thinking of an Art Forum where the artists actually post their own hand drawn artwork and not pictures generated by Hero Machine LOL!

Reebo

Return to “Suggestion Box”