Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
- Posts: 4118
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:20 am
- Location: Freedom City, USA
A big thanks and a hearty round of applause to our tireless webmaster, Evan "SassyRonin" Sass for getting the Atomic Think Tank back up and running.
You da man, Ev!
- Cosmic Entity
- Posts: 8135
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:25 am
- Location: On this side of insanity, or was it that side? *shrugs*
Hip HIp HOORAY!!
All though you have made my boss very unhappy as apparently when this site was down my work production went up 300%.
Hip HIP HOORAY!!!!
THAT was for my MOM, you Son of a B!TCh!!! -Dean Winchester
- Posts: 1692
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:39 pm
- Location: Neon City, Australia
"What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!" -H.P. Lovecraft
Return to “Suggestion Box”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests