The Bat *ahem*, I mean Crime Computer!

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

The Bat *ahem*, I mean Crime Computer!

Postby Roman Virtue » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:52 am

I know we here at the boards ask alot of you guys already, and every suggestion we offer means more work, but I think this idea may be cool enough to be worth it;

Create a 'database' for anyone to submit villanous characters. I know we already have Roll Call, but my idea is something more along the lines of the old DC and Marvel writeups with a large picture next to information, name, height, weight, known powers, and a wrap sheet. We can include the game stats and make each entry a page in size and printable.

M&M could create the blank entry for the members to fill out and post with a picture they draw or create with some program. (kinda like combining the best of Mutant Art and Roll Call into a style that feels and looks like something a hero or team may be able to bring up on their 'Crime Computers'!

What do you think? Sadly, I have very little as far as computer skills, and can't offer much as way of support, but my brother is a very well known webdesigner and would definatly be able to put this together if you guys hire him (yep, I'm trying to pimp my brother out).

Anyway, just a thought...

RV
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

Return to “Suggestion Box”