Sticky please

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
EL
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: On this side of insanity, or was it that side? *shrugs*

Sticky please

Postby EL » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:48 pm

Maybe this is a not needed but I find that the charcter conversion threads in roll call are very useful for teaching the game, as a reference, and idea generator. I would like to officially suggest that you give them a sticky. If not all then certainly MDSnowman's and Barons thread. They are both highly viewed and posted in, so perhaps you don't think they need it but every once and a while they fall off the map. They help illustrate character creation, combat rules and using ones imagination when describing either. We constantly send newbies to those threads to help them understand the game, some thinktank members even have links to them in thier sigs. They are becoming a staple to the thread in my opinion.

thanks for hearing me out. I hope anyone else who agrees or disagrees with me sounds off.
THAT was for my MOM, you Son of a B!TCh!!! -Dean Winchester

Bravo
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:08 pm

Count my vote for this as well please - those threaads are a wonderful resorce!

Bravo
Bravo

FELINE FURY: What's the point of having a name and a costume if you don't have an action figure?

mortarion
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby mortarion » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:10 am

I agree completely, those threads are what got me posting on this forum in the first place!

/agree
/sign
J.U.D.G.E Official Liason to England and the United Kingdom/Master Of The Mystic Arts
I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!

Return to “Suggestion Box”