Cardboard/Paper Minis

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Black Mamba
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Cardboard/Paper Minis

Post by Black Mamba » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:24 am

I know that M&M 2E has greatly changed tactical movement but a large number of us still use grid maps as part of our table gaming. I know that M&M 1E had the paper minis in the back of the book - and they were put into a pdf for download too - and so I was wondering if that is something you plan on doing for 2E?

I was thinking these paper mini pdfs might make a good "for sale" item at rpgnow.com. You could sell the character minis from each of the upcoming books for whatever amount you think is sufficient. Full-color superhero paper minis are something that could be sold across the systems and could be just as useful to Champions/SAS players as to M&M players.

Just a thought... :)
In this world of armchair bloggers, who've created a generation of critics instead of leaders, I'm actually doing something. Right here. Right now; for the city. For my country" - Oliver Queen, Smallville