Roll Call 2e

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
HG
Luminary
Luminary

Roll Call 2e

Postby HG » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:14 pm

I would to make a friendly suggestion. 2e posts have started to appear on the Roll Call and to avoid the mass confusion and sifting by most of us can we have a Roll Call 2e and Roll Call 1e forum please.

There are like 3-4 MnM2e related threads on the Roll Call right now. I would assume these will be moved, but the vast majority are all 1e related.

I'm suggesting this and am sure I'm not the only one to think this. Please consider it before moving a lot of 2e threads becomes a big chore. I can see a Roll Call 2e forum inevitable. It also is good for those who play 1e as eventually they won't have to sift way in the back for past info as 2e becomes much more of the thread space. :D

Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Nikchick » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:59 pm

The improved tone of this suggestion is much appreciated HG. ;) Will make sure we give it a look when we can.
Nicole Lindroos
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com
www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:26 pm

Would it be too much to consider just making an entire full list of the current Forum sections for the NEW M&M2e stuff?

Rather than having the questions and posts mixed.

Especially for the numbers and rules categories.
Thinking about it, I suppose you've done that with the Offical/Unofficial rule questions Sections for 1e/2e, but adding one for

1e General
1e Roll Call

etc...
Might help.
-kev-

"With great power..."

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:20 pm

Looking at the General MnM, Superlink, Sidekick's Lounge, GMy's Eyes, and Setting forum one forum seems appropriate, but for Roll Call a 2e is appropriate as it will start to collect a lot of 2e characters.

True you could make a Superlinke 2e forum too, but I didn't think it would need one as you don't get hordes of posts there as often as Roll Call.

The Shadow
Luminary
Luminary

Postby The Shadow » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:26 pm

I can't imagine what splitting up the Sidekick's Lounge would accomplish - it's already pretty peripheral to M&M proper. :)

Likewise, I think General M&M, GM's Eyes Only, and probably Settings should stay one forum. But I can definitely see the argument to splitting up Roll Call.

EDIT: As long as we're on the topic of new forums...

I've been thinking for some time that the "WWYCD" threads belong somewhere other than "Story Hour". They're fun, but it can get difficult to sift through them for the actual Story Hours.
"All right, I am not the Shadow. You have nothing at all to worry about. Except, oh, wait, I'm pointing a gun at you."

--The Shadow

Return to “Suggestion Box”