Stickies in the 2e rules board

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Rivalsan
Hireling
Hireling

Stickies in the 2e rules board

Postby Rivalsan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:14 am

Howabout moving the stickies from that board to their own board? They take up the whole initial page every time that board is gone into and alot of them haven't been added to in a very long time.. please?
Hello, my name is Rivalsan, and I'm a MinMaxaholic. Twelve step programs don't work for us. We keep trying to find a way to do it in ten steps. Or less.. I bet I could squeeze it down to.. *sigh* (Crowd: Hi, Rivalsan)

farik
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Location: I'm lost in some distant part of Nebraska, on a ship -- a LIVING ship

Postby farik » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:57 pm

Personally I think it would be good to leave them as is until November 1st. After that a critical mass of regular posters should have their 2nd edition books. So they'll be able to help answers questions that the sitckies help answer now. After that they can simply become unstuck and slowly drift off the first page.
One man's hobo booze is another man's fiiiine sippin' wine.

Oh, and by the way, I don't use drawbacks in my game, just complications.

Telik
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Telik » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 pm

I have to agree with Rivalsan, the stickies were cool for a month, but now they're just taking up to much space. I would suggest leaving the summary thread, but the rest of them are just clutter at this point.
Actually I used to be a professional...

Rivalsan
Hireling
Hireling

Howabout..

Postby Rivalsan » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:15 am

Just their own forum group..

A 2e Stickies board where just those stickies go. :)
Hello, my name is Rivalsan, and I'm a MinMaxaholic. Twelve step programs don't work for us. We keep trying to find a way to do it in ten steps. Or less.. I bet I could squeeze it down to.. *sigh* (Crowd: Hi, Rivalsan)

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:11 pm

Note: I suggested this already and got nixxed in the stick because of it. So, as one can see with another person suggesting this. I was right to suggest it and had a good point.

And now magically it was moved, wow magic is real.

Return to “Suggestion Box”