Too many Stickys

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
HG
Luminary
Luminary

Too many Stickys

Postby HG » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:24 pm

Please get rid of all those stickys for 2e forum.

There is a single Rundown thread, please add all those power previes to a single Power Preview thread, and then list them all in that or as various posts within that single thread, there are WAY too many stickys now.

The book is now partly out and soon most will get a copy, so please reduce them.

I thought this is one thing you guys would have done when the forum was done and transfering things, but you didn't so now finish what you should should have done in the down time.

Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Nikchick » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:24 pm

I thought this is one thing you guys would have done when the forum was done and transfering things, but you didn't so now finish what you should should have done in the down time.

Your suggestion has been noted, but I must say this is probably the most impolite and unappreciative way to phrase a request or a suggestion that I've seen in a long time.

Guys, Evan maintains THREE websites for Green Ronin; the forum move was more complicated than it should have been, and frankly, we're all damn lucky that everything moved smoothly and without any loss of data. It's extremely presumptuous and downright rude of any user of this forum to lecture about what you think "should" be done here.

We're happy to accomodate, we're happy to provide free forums, and we do our best to respond quickly to polite suggestions. Please make an effort to show a modicum of respect to our staff and volunteer moderators and have the decency to phrase your suggestions politely. This is the Suggestion Box, not the Demands Box or the Entitlements Box.

Thank you,
Nicole
Nicole Lindroos
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com
www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

Nikdo
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby Nikdo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:07 pm

Nikchick-

I really admire your patience. Just keep in mind that most of us really appreciate what you guys do.

Cheers,
--Nikdo

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:01 am

Too true :D

BZ

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:03 pm

This is not Star Trek I can't say 'Make it so Number 1, Make it so'

:D

Sorry I phrase it that way Nik but I just meant that I thought during the downtime, and one reason it was taking a bit longer that this is one thing that was being done.

I thought that for example the roll call would be placed down with 1e, as 2e Roll Call oriented stuff might be a new forum section. Or that the preview stickies might be combined into one thread to save space on the first page of the 2e section.

Ok well whenever Evan has time in the near future can you ask him to do this type of stuff. If the forum has to go down again for a couple of days ok. But I would think think those changes can be made without bring the forum down, is so great.

Return to “Suggestion Box”