Seed of Destruction and other adventures

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
cerberus2112
Bystander
Bystander

Seed of Destruction and other adventures

Postby cerberus2112 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:41 am

Recently, I found a link to the adventure Seed of Destruction. It was a joy to read, and I'll almost certainly base an adventure on it for my campaign. It and any other adventures you may have should be posted on the offical website, at least after they have had their official run (I think Seed of Destruction was listed as being for a specific Con).

SassyRonin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seed of Destruction and other adventures

Postby SassyRonin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 am

cerberus2112 wrote:Recently, I found a link to the adventure Seed of Destruction. It was a joy to read, and I'll almost certainly base an adventure on it for my campaign. It and any other adventures you may have should be posted on the offical website, at least after they have had their official run (I think Seed of Destruction was listed as being for a specific Con).

Seed of Destruction is indeed posted on the official website, MutantsAndMasterminds.com:

http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/su ... 000095.php

Are you asking for a page that compiles all adventures in a list? Because that sounds like a good idea.

Return to “Suggestion Box”