Posting / Editting bug

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Rune
Zealot
Zealot

Posting / Editting bug

Postby Rune » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:58 pm

I am having a strange bug with the message boards.

When I attempt to edit the first post in my thread, "Behold, a new..." in the Sidekick's lounge, the boards sputter out on me. nothing moves or updates, and when I get impatient after five minutes or so, I check by reloading and the Boards aren't getting my update/edit. I posted the intended update as my latest post in the thread, that works fine, although quite sluggish.

I am having major trouble getting this message posted as well., now on my third attempt.

Are the boards alright today?
Rune

Zelda's Axiom
Whenever somebody tells you about "the five hundred ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

Rune
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Rune » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:39 am

Obviously, the boards were not alright. Just thought I'd leave this note here, so folks didn't think I was an idiot for this.

You can think I'm an idiot for many other things, if you like! :oops:
Rune

Zelda's Axiom

Whenever somebody tells you about "the five hundred ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

Return to “Suggestion Box”