Forum Rule Name Change

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
HG
Luminary
Luminary

Forum Rule Name Change

Postby HG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:37 am

This is how it is now:
Official Rules Questions (Second Edition)

Mutants & Masterminds Rules
----------------------------------
I suggest this might be better:
Official Rules Questions (Second Edition)

Official Rules Questions (First Edition)

That way its the same but you see the edition is different.
Keeping them beside each other is good, but you could ofcourse move the first edition rules question forum down near the bottom eventually once 2e really comes out enforce.

Black Mamba
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Black Mamba » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:45 am

I believe the "Official Rules Questions (2nd Edition)" section is the ones only Steve can answer and the "Mutants & Mastermind Rules" section is the one where you can ask a question of anyone. This is how it was prior to 2.0, IIRC.

SassyRonin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SassyRonin » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:45 pm

Black Mamba wrote:I believe the "Official Rules Questions (2nd Edition)" section is the ones only Steve can answer and the "Mutants & Mastermind Rules" section is the one where you can ask a question of anyone. This is how it was prior to 2.0, IIRC.

That's the idea. I'm going to go through and try to explain things better. We're going to have a forum just for first edition discussions, and everything else will now be focused on second edition, where such a distinction matters, that is.

The old Official Rules Questions forum for 1e has been archived, and once Steve finishes up answering those questions, he'll focus his official energies on answering such questions for 2e.

Return to “Suggestion Box”