User made user groups...

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Samson
Zealot
Zealot

User made user groups...

Postby Samson » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:35 am

I was wondering, can you make an option to let members make their own groups? Like if eviliscool, Lightningstrike, Caprice, the Ghost Fuse and I for example make a Minnesota group and call it "The Justice Watch" or something?
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

farik
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Location: I'm lost in some distant part of Nebraska, on a ship -- a LIVING ship

Postby farik » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:26 am

You could just start a thread in the player locater forum. Or you could start a yahoo group.
One man's hobo booze is another man's fiiiine sippin' wine.

Oh, and by the way, I don't use drawbacks in my game, just complications.

Samson
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Samson » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:08 pm

farik wrote:You could just start a thread in the player locater forum. Or you could start a yahoo group.

I have a yahoo group, this was just a "fun" little cosmetic deal, thats all. thanks anyway though. :)
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

EL
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: On this side of insanity, or was it that side? *shrugs*

Postby EL » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:27 pm

If it is just cosmetics just write it in your location or your sig. You know of course these kind of clicks will lead to turff wars and violence an stuff. Its true I saw it on tv. One minute your a gaming group next minute you are in a tavern with a magic pouch that always has one gold coin in it so you can pay for your room and set up a proper defense to your actions.
THAT was for my MOM, you Son of a B!TCh!!! -Dean Winchester

farik
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Location: I'm lost in some distant part of Nebraska, on a ship -- a LIVING ship

Postby farik » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:47 pm

EL wrote:If it is just cosmetics just write it in your location or your sig. You know of course these kind of clicks will lead to turff wars and violence an stuff. Its true I saw it on tv. One minute your a gaming group next minute you are in a tavern with a magic pouch that always has one gold coin in it so you can pay for your room and set up a proper defense to your actions.

Oh Tom Hanks! You will answer for your propaganda roles! I don't care how much you needed the money!
One man's hobo booze is another man's fiiiine sippin' wine.

Oh, and by the way, I don't use drawbacks in my game, just complications.

MDSnowman
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby MDSnowman » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:53 pm

farik wrote:
EL wrote:If it is just cosmetics just write it in your location or your sig. You know of course these kind of clicks will lead to turff wars and violence an stuff. Its true I saw it on tv. One minute your a gaming group next minute you are in a tavern with a magic pouch that always has one gold coin in it so you can pay for your room and set up a proper defense to your actions.

Oh Tom Hanks! You will answer for your propaganda roles! I don't care how much you needed the money!

Will he be answering for Bachleor Party? Because I really want that part of my brain back.

Rune
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Rune » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:40 pm

MDSnowman wrote:Will he be answering for Bachleor Party? Because I really want that part of my brain back.

Knock it if you must, the movie was bad. Tawny Kitean was Mega-Hot, though!
Rune

Zelda's Axiom
Whenever somebody tells you about "the five hundred ancient talismans" or "the nine legendary crystals" or whatever, you can be quite confident that Saving the World will require you to go out and find every last one of them.

goodtremere
Paragon
Paragon

Postby goodtremere » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:23 pm

Rune wrote:
MDSnowman wrote:Will he be answering for Bachleor Party? Because I really want that part of my brain back.

Knock it if you must, the movie was bad. Tawny Kitean was Mega-Hot, though!

Seconded!
@goodtremere on Champions online
Former Special Secretary For Nocturnal Liquidation and ATT LinkMaster
:( :cry: Weak in Search Fu :cry: :(
MM&M

Return to “Suggestion Box”