D/L Avatars from personal comp

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
Samson
Zealot
Zealot

D/L Avatars from personal comp

Post by Samson » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:10 pm

Can we PLEASE add this function? I have somepics of my chcracter, but I don't have a website to host it from. There probably are places where you can host it for free (I don't know, my wife is the comp savvy person) but I would like to know can we just please add this function to the M&M profile options?
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

El Humidor
Paragon
Paragon

Post by El Humidor » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:34 pm

There's Photobucket

And I use Flikr for my avatar here.

I'm sure there are others out there.
Last edited by El Humidor on Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is no the heat, it is EL HUMIDOR!!

SassyRonin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: D/L Avatars from personal comp

Post by SassyRonin » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:36 pm

I'm sorry, but we don't have the server space to open up this functionality at this time. Things might change in the future, but in the meantime free options like flickr.com work great (I just tested out flickr.com, and you can link directly to images posted there, although I would check with the terms of service on their site to make sure it doesn't violate their rules to do so).
Samson wrote:Can we PLEASE add this function? I have somepics of my chcracter, but I don't have a website to host it from. There probably are places where you can host it for free (I don't know, my wife is the comp savvy person) but I would like to know can we just please add this function to the M&M profile options?

El Humidor
Paragon
Paragon

Re: D/L Avatars from personal comp

Post by El Humidor » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:15 pm

SassyRonin wrote:I'm sorry, but we don't have the server space to open up this functionality at this time. Things might change in the future, but in the meantime free options like flickr.com work great (I just tested out flickr.com, and you can link directly to images posted there, although I would check with the terms of service on their site to make sure it doesn't violate their rules to do so).
I probably should read that ToS thingy, huh?
It is no the heat, it is EL HUMIDOR!!