Ignoring Avatars

Tell us what you think of this site, request features, make suggestions, or let us know what you would have done differently. We'll always listen to what you have to say, and sometimes we'll even change things accordingly!
ZeroGlobal2003
Groupie
Groupie

Ignoring Avatars

Postby ZeroGlobal2003 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:18 am

I'd like a way to turn off seeing avatars... I check these boards either from work where the images are big and flashy and noticible, or on a dial-up where bandwidth is important. Its especially bad on this board as the avatars most people use are really much larger then allowed on other sites. I don't care if they are there, I just don't want to see them (or load them). Is there an option to turn them off?

Zero

HG
Luminary
Luminary

Postby HG » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:53 pm

:twisted: It is GR's plan to annoy and frustrate you. (cue evil cackle) Mahaahahahahaha.

farik
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Location: I'm lost in some distant part of Nebraska, on a ship -- a LIVING ship

Re: Ignoring Avatars

Postby farik » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:06 pm

ZeroGlobal2003 wrote:I'd like a way to turn off seeing avatars... I check these boards either from work where the images are big and flashy and noticible, or on a dial-up where bandwidth is important. Its especially bad on this board as the avatars most people use are really much larger then allowed on other sites. I don't care if they are there, I just don't want to see them (or load them). Is there an option to turn them off?

Zero

Until the option is available I'd encourage you to turn off the images in the properties controls of your web browser before coming to the MnM website. I've done this before and the site operates perfectly fine.
One man's hobo booze is another man's fiiiine sippin' wine.

Oh, and by the way, I don't use drawbacks in my game, just complications.

Return to “Suggestion Box”