Jedi Academy Opens In Romania

Discuss anything vaguely M&M related here, such as comics, movies, and action figures.
Iron Poet
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Iron Poet » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:40 am

goodtremere wrote:Post-Slingblade Angelina? The one that kissed her brother passionately during an awards show?

You know, I heard in an interview that Jolie says that with her work and daughter she has little time for relationships, so all she does now is call up one of her guy friends and has sex with them at a hotel.

No, the motherly type Angelina.

Can I get the name of that hotel, please? :lol:
... and then the destruction began.

witchfire
Zealot
Zealot

Postby witchfire » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:34 am

Angelina Jolie , thats the one who sayd that it was groos for someone her age to kiss an old guy like Mel Gibson while she was maried to an older
Billy bob thorthon :roll:
Some people struggle daily
They struggle with their concience
'Til the end
I have no guilt to haunt me
I feel no wrong intent

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Location: a huge, ever-growing, pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld

Postby Strict31 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:14 am

I saw an Angelina interview in which she said she'd like to have one child from every country on earth. I'm pretty sure she was talking about adoption, but there are other options she could explore.

For example, she could abduct them in the night. That seems problematic, of course, but she could easily replace the children she steals away with a Changeling.

Or, she could use her tremendous wealth to hire breeders. She could have her own massive temperature-controlled hatchery in the caverns deep beneath Beverly Hills.

Or she could use her collection of blood samples to genetically engineer the perfect child incorporating DNA from all races. And then, she could mass produce this superbaby to build an army, which she could then hire out to the despots of the world to crush their foes.

Just trying to be helpful to the Angelina.

Strictly Speaking

goodtremere
Paragon
Paragon

Postby goodtremere » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:36 am

Strict31 wrote:Or she could use her collection of blood samples to genetically engineer the perfect child incorporating DNA from all races. And then, she could mass produce this superbaby to build an army, which she could then hire out to the despots of the world to crush their foes.

A superbaby? Like from the movie Baby Geniuses? Those wacky babies could talk.
@goodtremere on Champions online
Former Special Secretary For Nocturnal Liquidation and ATT LinkMaster
:( :cry: Weak in Search Fu :cry: :(
MM&M

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Location: a huge, ever-growing, pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld

Postby Strict31 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:26 am

goodtremere wrote:A superbaby? Like from the movie Baby Geniuses? Those wacky babies could talk.

I didn't see that one. More like a super-baby along the lines of the real-life superbaby who was born not long ago. That huge little bastard that can bench press his own mom.

Strictly Speaking

Gustadt
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Gustadt » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:48 pm

Strict writes:

Or, she could use her tremendous wealth to hire breeders. She could have her own massive temperature-controlled hatchery in the caverns deep beneath Beverly Hills.

I love how he just tosses out an evil plan like there's just nothing to it. "Behold the insidious plot of: EARTH MOTHER."

Regarding Charlize Theron: So, you're excited about her being cast as Aeon Flux, n'est pas? Personally, I'm more worried about who's going to be cast as Trevor Goodchild...he's a much more difficult character.

Regarding Natalie Portman being awkward on Letterman: You didn't think she was awkward in EpI?
--Gus
"This One remembers its Purpose, which all the Rest have Forgotten."

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:49 pm

Gustadt wrote:I love how he just tosses out an evil plan like there's just nothing to it. "Behold the insidious plot of: EARTH MOTHER."

Remember, there is no such thing as an EVIL plan. Only evil planners...

I'm not pumped about Theron being Aeon Flux. As curvy as she may be, the girl's gonna have to lose some weight to even come close to looking like the character.

Strictly Speaking

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:29 pm

Strict31 wrote:Remember, there is no such thing as an EVIL plan. Only evil planners...

And cars don't kill people; it's people in cars that kill people... BAN PEOPLE IN CARS NOW! :twisted:

(sorry.)

BZ

Dr Archeville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Dr Archeville » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:32 pm

Yes, let Robots drive cars!!!!

Hrm... Jude Law as Trevor Goodchild?
Come join us at http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/index.php ! (current status: site and chat stable, Wiki pending)

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:29 pm

BerkaZerka wrote:
Strict31 wrote:Remember, there is no such thing as an EVIL plan. Only evil planners...

And cars don't kill people; it's people in cars that kill people... BAN PEOPLE IN CARS NOW! :twisted:

(sorry.)

BZ

No, some cars kill people. Like Christine. Other cars are nice. Like KITT.

Strictly Speaking

telekinetic-spiderman
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby telekinetic-spiderman » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:52 am

to revert to a previous conversation...

DocObvious wrote:
Iron Poet wrote:
Now... Charlize Theron or Ashley Judd in a backless grown and rolling in the grass... sign me up!!!!!

---
There are many people out there who'd pay good money if it were both of them together involved in the backless gown grass-rolling maneuvers. I'm proud to be one of them.

---
How about a gownless gown?

ACK!!

you people need help, its anican who should be in the gown, the female shouldent even be in the shot, (sits in his chair drooling at the thought--he was so hot in that meditating shot)

anyways, what where you guys talking about?
I AM QUANTUM,
all inanimat matter is at my control!!!!!

Gustadt
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Gustadt » Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:49 am

Ummm...good luck with that.
--Gus

"This One remembers its Purpose, which all the Rest have Forgotten."

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:00 am

telekinetic-spiderman wrote:anyways, what where you guys talking about?

Oh, not much. Say, have you tried the kool-aid?

Strictly Speaking

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:34 pm

Strict31 wrote:No, some cars kill people. Like Christine. Other cars are nice. Like KITT.

Speaking of KITT, I wonder how nice he'll be after Dr Sim gets through putting him back together...

BZ

Iron Poet
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Iron Poet » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:16 am

Gustadt wrote:Regarding Charlize Theron: So, you're excited about her being cast as Aeon Flux, n'est pas? Personally, I'm more worried about who's going to be cast as Trevor Goodchild...he's a much more difficult character.

Regarding Natalie Portman being awkward on Letterman: You didn't think she was awkward in EpI?

Ah, yes, Trevor. Hmmm... didn't Aeon have like a sidekick or co-worker of some sort? Not a clone, but another similar character.

As for EppyI.... you've got a point. I just watch them for the lightsaber duels.
... and then the destruction began.

Return to “Sidekicks Lounge”