Sinners beware!

Discuss anything vaguely M&M related here, such as comics, movies, and action figures.
Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Location: a huge, ever-growing, pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld

Postby Strict31 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:28 pm

Kraah wrote:So Strict... do you have any terrestrial bases in Norway?

Now see, this is how it always starts. Innocent curiosity. Next thing you know, the paparazzi. And after that, the EVIL paparazzi. And then, I gotta move again...

Kraah, suffice to say I have a sphere of influence relatively close. I'm afraid I can't give you more specific information without then needing to remove your frontal lobe to turn you into an Attack-Zombie...well, it's really the only way to ensure that you can keep the secret.

Okay, okay, it's not the only way.

Strictly Speaking

Kraah
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Kraah » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:35 am

Hmm... sphere of influence realtively close by... I understand what you're trying to say.

Farewell Sweden. *presses button*

... oh no! I forgot to evacuate the swedish bikini team! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? :cry:
- Kraah! -
"I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged."

General Disarray
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby General Disarray » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:43 am

My sphere of influence is relatively close to all human beings...YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PsychoBlonde
Henchman
Henchman

Postby PsychoBlonde » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:17 am

Evil Paparazzi? Isn't that a bit redundant? What do they do, chase you in cars until you crash and then BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE?

Heh, I'm glad I got in on the Innocent Curiosity part . . . I don't need orbital saturation bombing of hyper-velocity kittens.
O it is Excellent to have a Giant's strength, but it is tyrannous to use it like a Giant.
My Blog

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Location: a huge, ever-growing, pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld

Postby Strict31 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:55 am

PsychoBlonde wrote:Evil Paparazzi? Isn't that a bit redundant? What do they do, chase you in cars until you crash and then BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE?

Paparazzi sell their pix to rags like The National Enquirer. EVIL paparazzi sell their pix to The National Interrogator. Though normal paparazzi may be evil, that is a tremendous difference from EVIL

PsychoBlonde wrote:Heh, I'm glad I got in on the Innocent Curiosity part . . . I don't need orbital saturation bombing of hyper-velocity kittens.

I'm also planning on using Goodtremere as a possible ammunition payload. Since he apparently regenerates, that means I'll have an unlimited source of ammo! Genius!

Kraah wrote:... oh no! I forgot to evacuate the swedish bikini team! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?

Obviously, one of my surgeons must have taken it upon themselves to prematurely remove that frontal lobe I was talking about. Probably in an attempt to curry my favor.

Well, Kraah, aside from a tendency to mindless violence and a slight bit of forgetfulness, there are some perks to being an Attack Zombie. Primarily the dental plan. An Attack Zombie needs good strong teeth, and the dental plan ensures this. Additionally, there is paid vacation time (with the caveat that you spend it in Raccoon City...a great tourist destination known for its cosmopolitan cuisine).

It's unfortunate that the lobotomy caused you to destroy Sweden before the bikini team could be evacuated. Luckily, I have genetic samples of the team members and can clone them at will.

Strictly Speaking

ghostman76
Luminary
Luminary

Postby ghostman76 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:10 am

Ugh......

Lists like this are the reason sayings like, "Thank God I'm an atheist" were invented.
"One must first experience pain in order to be able to appreciate it's absence."

ghostman76
Luminary
Luminary

Postby ghostman76 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:13 am

Hey, I scored over 20 on the list too.

Does this mean a get a free copy of a New Order record or something? :lol:

It is to laugh
"One must first experience pain in order to be able to appreciate it's absence."

GrayPumpkin
Superhero
Superhero

Postby GrayPumpkin » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:14 am

Since he apparently regenerates, that means I'll have an unlimited source of ammo! Genius!

Other good use for a regenerator... great way to feed the troops. :twisted:
Last edited by GrayPumpkin on Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:59 am

GrayPumpkin wrote:
Since he apparently regenerates, that means I'll have an unlimited source of ammo! Genius!

Other good use of a regenerator... great way to feed the troops. :twisted:

You'd think. Unfortunately, my experiments show that he doesn't remain dead long enough to properly cook all the way through. So there is significant risk of bacteria.

Strictly Speaking

Dr Archeville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Dr Archeville » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:13 pm

Bah, a lil' bacteria's good for ya! Toughens ya up!
Come join us at http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/index.php ! (current status: site and chat stable, Wiki pending)

PsychoBlonde
Henchman
Henchman

Postby PsychoBlonde » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:17 pm

Terminal sterilization via irradiation will take care of the bacteria problem. Plus it might net you some nice mutations in the process.
O it is Excellent to have a Giant's strength, but it is tyrannous to use it like a Giant.

My Blog

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:05 pm

His bacteria regenerates too.

And...it learns...

Strictly Speaking

Setothes
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Setothes » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:11 pm

Cool, I scored over 20 as well.

They say you go to heaven for the climate, but to hell for the company.

Sounds like I'll be in good company.

PsychoBlonde
Henchman
Henchman

Postby PsychoBlonde » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:42 pm

Find you a civil engineer and you can fix that climate problem. Besides, I like barbeque.

My Blog

Strict31
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Postby Strict31 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:47 pm

I know a civil engineer. But he talks a lot about H-Piles, which present rather an unattractive image.

I'd only want to go to the Lake of Fire if I had a position in upper management. With some benefits. It's like that old saying: "Don't you think the hellhound at the front of the pack has a better view than the hellhound at the rear of the pack?" Don't wanna be sniffin' hell-butt for an eternity...

Strictly Speaking

Return to “Sidekicks Lounge”