Who is that character?

Discuss anything vaguely M&M related here, such as comics, movies, and action figures.
danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Who is that character?

Postby danelsan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm

I little help here, as DC is not my forte. Who is the blonde with the visor in panel 2 of the most recent JL8?
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

The_Watchman
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Who is that character?

Postby The_Watchman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm

danelsan wrote:I little help here, as DC is not my forte. Who is the blonde with the visor in panel 2 of the most recent JL8?

Looks a bit like Jesse Quick based on the goggles and xonnection to Flash.
"This is all your fault! You shouldn't have taken that cat! You don't teleport into strange metal places and steal pets!"
Builds

Mr Mole
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Mr Mole » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

danelsan wrote:I little help here, as DC is not my forte. Who is the blonde with the visor in panel 2 of the most recent JL8?

Not at all certain, but Miasma, perhaps?

If so, I don't think you could get much more obscure... :roll:

NOTE: I went through somewhere over 4,000 images, 16 at a time, over at dc.wikia.com just to come up with even that one "maybe"... oy vey... My eyes were blurring badly by the time I got done, so it's entirely possible I missed one or more decent matches.. :shock:

DSumner
Hero
Hero

Postby DSumner » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

It also looks like a Checkmate Knight back by the car.
"There is no such thing as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Death is certain, life is not."

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby danelsan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Now I feel bad for you straining your eyes, Mr. Mole. But at least you were right! I doubted Yale would have included someone that obscure, but he has confirmed the cameos in that strip to be Checkmate, Dove and Miasma
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

Mr Mole
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Mr Mole » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:50 pm

danelsan wrote:Now I feel bad for you straining your eyes, Mr. Mole. But at least you were right! I doubted Yale would have included someone that obscure, but he has confirmed the cameos in that strip to be Checkmate, Dove and Miasma

It comes with the territory when you devote your mighty mole powers to the fight for truth and justice. :mrgreen:

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Mr Mole wrote:
danelsan wrote:Now I feel bad for you straining your eyes, Mr. Mole. But at least you were right! I doubted Yale would have included someone that obscure, but he has confirmed the cameos in that strip to be Checkmate, Dove and Miasma

It comes with the territory when you devote your mighty mole powers to the fight for truth and justice. :mrgreen:

Because with great geekdom comes great responsibility.
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Return to “Sidekicks Lounge”