WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

The only place to discuss Super-Powered by M&M products.

SAVeira
Groupie
Groupie
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby SAVeira » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 am

So any idea when people that purchased the 2e version will get notice to pick the 3e?
S.A. Veira

User avatar
Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary
Posts: 2658
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Psistrike » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

I got the notice for the free copy since I purchased the 2E version, but the link doesn't work right. I have to go through all the checkout and it still shows me paying full price right up til the checkout, so I close the window. It might be better to send an email with a discount code which will make the PDF cost nothing to those who bought the 2E version.

User avatar
Sketchpad
Zealot
Zealot
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:17 am
Location: The Tundra known as Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Sketchpad » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am

Glad to have gotten my upgrade e-mail today ... the book is awesome! For those not in the know, if you're in the Baltimore area, drop by the Xion booth at the Baltimore Comic Con and say hi to a few of the folks that had something to do with this ... especially the amazingly talented Charlie McElvy! ;)

WatchGuard
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby WatchGuard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

SAVeira wrote:So any idea when people that purchased the 2e version will get notice to pick the 3e?


SA -- I think we've got you all squared away. :D

If anyone else has a problem, please first make sure that you have enabled your account on RPGNow.com to receive vendor emails. It's the *only* method by which I can be sure to communicate with you all.

If there are any other issues, for anybody, please email charlie@xionstudios.com -- I'll personally make sure you get taken care of. I'm here for you guys, as you've all been so awesome to us!!

~Charlie~

User avatar
Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5145
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:15 pm
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Shadowchaser » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Woohoo! It's shake and bake, and I helped! :)

Congrats on another fine release, Charlie!
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

WatchGuard
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby WatchGuard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Shadowchaser wrote:Woohoo! It's shake and bake, and I helped! :)

Congrats on another fine release, Charlie!


You kicked booty. I seriously couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks!

PS -- I just sent you an email. :)

User avatar
Rodzilla
Partisan
Partisan
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:09 am

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Rodzilla » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

WatchGuard wrote:If anyone else has a problem, please first make sure that you have enabled your account on RPGNow.com to receive vendor emails. It's the *only* method by which I can be sure to communicate with you all.

If there are any other issues, for anybody, please email charlie@xionstudios.com -- I'll personally make sure you get taken care of. I'm here for you guys, as you've all been so awesome to us!!

~Charlie~


Hi Charlie,

Is there any timing issue to be aware of when turning the flag from "off" to "on" with regard to receiving an email notification that the 3E version is now available? I just turned mine "on". Does this mean I will receive a notification automatically or is there a possibility I will miss it because my flag was originally set to "off" when the release was made available?

Thanks!!

WatchGuard
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby WatchGuard » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm

I just sent you a PM. **Please** let me know right away if none of those links I sent you work.

I'll get you all squared away.

Best always!!
~Charlie~

User avatar
Samson
Zealot
Zealot
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Samson » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Any idea when the hardcover to this will be available to order?
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

Image

WatchGuard
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby WatchGuard » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Samson wrote:Any idea when the hardcover to this will be available to order?


We'll have the paperback version ready and for sale at the 2011 Baltimore Comic-Con (that's next weekend, Aug. 20-21!!). We'll have a table right next to the groovy Vigilance Press & Stark City Games crew. Oh yeah!

As for hardcover? That all depends. I want to make the hardcover special, so it might have to wait until we've some more material to include, and be sure sales will be supported (so go buy the book, people!!!!).

The paperback should be on the official WatchGuard website shortly after the return from Baltimore. Keep watching our FB and Twitter feeds, as well as checking out http://www.WatchGuardComic.com for updates!

Thanks!!!

User avatar
Samson
Zealot
Zealot
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Samson » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

WatchGuard wrote:
Samson wrote:Any idea when the hardcover to this will be available to order?


We'll have the paperback version ready and for sale at the 2011 Baltimore Comic-Con (that's next weekend, Aug. 20-21!!). We'll have a table right next to the groovy Vigilance Press & Stark City Games crew. Oh yeah!

As for hardcover? That all depends. I want to make the hardcover special, so it might have to wait until we've some more material to include, and be sure sales will be supported (so go buy the book, people!!!!).

The paperback should be on the official WatchGuard website shortly after the return from Baltimore. Keep watching our FB and Twitter feeds, as well as checking out http://www.WatchGuardComic.com for updates!

Thanks!!!



I'll buy the softcover as soon as it is available. 8)
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12



Image

WatchGuard
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby WatchGuard » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Did I mention I love you...? LOL

I'll let everyone know as soon as it's ready. I should have the first review proof tomorrow. Wo0t!

User avatar
Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Posts: 5145
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:15 pm
Location: Hotlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Shadowchaser » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 pm

WatchGuard wrote:Did I mention I love you...? LOL

I'll let everyone know as soon as it's ready. I should have the first review proof tomorrow. Wo0t!


Awesome! I want to see it! :)
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

User avatar
Taliesin
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Posts: 12165
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Between Twin Sala Trees

Re: WatchGuard Sourcebook 3e NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Postby Taliesin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I just want to say that this product has some of the highest production values of any product, first or third party, that I've seen. There so much depth and history in his world, and the artistic talent that he found to illustrate his characters are top notch. Thanks for letting me illustrate them statistically, Charlie!


Return to “Super-Powered by M&M”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests