[Misfit Studios] Operation: Marshal Law released

The only place to discuss Super-Powered by M&M products.
Steve Conan Trustrum
Champion
Champion

[Misfit Studios] Operation: Marshal Law released

Postby Steve Conan Trustrum » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:47 am

The first conversion of Superlink 2e material to Super-Powered by M&M 3e material begins with Operation: Marshal Law, a brief PDF about the US Marshal Service in a world of metahumans. You can pick it up now for just $0.99!
Steven Trustrum
President for Life (or until the money runs out)
Misfit Studios
Misfit Studios Homepage

Misfit Shop
Google +

Steve Conan Trustrum
Champion
Champion

Re: [Misfit Studios] Operation: Marshal Law released

Postby Steve Conan Trustrum » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:41 am

Do-Gooders & Daredevils, Operation: Marshal Law gets its first review already: 5/5

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.p ... _id=120102
Steven Trustrum
Misfit Studios
Misfit Studios Homepage

Misfit Shop
Google +

SignalGK
Bystander
Bystander

Postby SignalGK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 am

Steve Conan Trustrum wrote:Do-Gooders & Daredevils, Operation: Marshal Law gets its first review already: 5/5

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.p ... _id=120102

Problem I have with this particular reviewer is that of almost 1,500 reviews they've done of rpg products on rpgnow/drivethru - of the first 150 reviews I looked at that Megan R'd written,(I admit I gave up after that) they covered a plethora of systems and products and only two were rated at less that 4 stars by her (both were still three stars) - either Megan is extremely eclectic in her tastes and extremely optimistic about the products she buys and reviews or perhaps she has a reason for being so enthusiastic in her reviews? Now I have bought the majority of your 2e products and I like them and I plan to buy this one, but for me I like honest, balanced reviews so this makes me wary. Can you confirm that this was a fully independent review of your product?

I really would like to see Misfit updating its catalogue of M&M products to 3e and I'd really love to see herolab files supplied with them. That would make me more likely to buy the updated files again, though perhaps offering those who bought the 2e version a discount on the 3e update would also help?

Worth considering?

Rant over...

Steve Conan Trustrum
Champion
Champion

Postby Steve Conan Trustrum » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 pm

I can't verify the reviewers intentions -- they are maintained by OBS, and we publishers have no control over who does the review. Either we open them for staff reviews, whomever that may end up being, or we don't.

As for Hero Lab, I've looked into it but don't have the time to go through the process of learning how to code it all at the moment. I'm a new father, so between trying to get product out the door and changing diapers, things like that have to wait. I'd love to be able to do it, though. When Better Mousetrap 3e comes out, it would be great to offer Hero Lab files for it -- it's really all about time prioritization.
Steven Trustrum
Misfit Studios
Misfit Studios Homepage

Misfit Shop
Google +

Return to “Super-Powered by M&M”