Justice League Unlimited

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
Star Boy
Bystander
Bystander

Justice League Unlimited

Post by Star Boy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 am

Hello there. I have found a PDF that someone here had done of the DC animated universe. It contained write ups for all of the characters from the Batman Animated Series, Superman Animated Series, and the Justice League animated series. Sadly, I think this was done before Justice League Unlimited came out. I absolutely love this sourcebook. I think doing a game in this universe would be great. I was wondering if anyone knows about this sourcebook and ever thought about updating it with the JLU info? Maybe even do an big expansion by adding in the stats for the Teen Titans series? (Personally, I have always considered Teen Titans part of the animated verse.)

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Re: Justice League Unlimited

Post by King Snarf » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 am

Honestly? Considering how the DC books were designed, I'd just buy those and adapt to my purposes as needed. Help stimulate the economy! Buy American! :mrgreen:
Arriba Flight es muy macho!

Visit my blog! http://teentemplars.blogspot.com

Visit my author page!

Doresh
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Doresh » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 pm

@Star Boy:

Teen Titans don't use the unified character design style used by the rest of the animated universe (and I think it's never mentioned just which Robin is in that show Oo), so I'd say it's a parallel universe.

Considering that this animated sourcebook was for 1e, I also think it's a bit easier to use the H&V books, unless you're short of cash, that is.
Then again, I think the animated sourcebook covers a few more obscure characters that didn't make it into H&V.

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Post by King Snarf » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 am

Doresh wrote:@Star Boy:

Teen Titans don't use the unified character design style used by the rest of the animated universe (and I think it's never mentioned just which Robin is in that show Oo), so I'd say it's a parallel universe.
It's strongly implied that this Robin is Dick, since he grows up to be Nightwing in a potential future.
Arriba Flight es muy macho!

Visit my blog! http://teentemplars.blogspot.com

Visit my author page!

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Thakowsaizmu » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 am

King Snarf wrote:
Doresh wrote:@Star Boy:

It's strongly implied that this Robin is Dick, since he grows up to be Nightwing in a potential future.
It was Dick. There are plenty of examples that prove this throughout the olde run.
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 am

Jabroniville did some DC Animated write-ups over on Roll Call. It's a pretty extensive list.

http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 10#p703110

Star Boy
Bystander
Bystander

Post by Star Boy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 am

That is exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much! Incredible in how many Jabroniville has done. Do you think we can con him into doing the Teen Titans? <ducks!>. Sorry, sorry that was horrible of me! :). Thank you for the link and thank you Jabroniville for the hard work. :)

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by SilvercatMoonpaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

Star Boy wrote:That is exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much!
It's what I'm good for.