Xeroverse

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Xeroverse

Postby XeroKhan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Zombies, one of the most vile and deadly creatures to exist, is the main focus of this universe. This relm contains a combination of popular zombie video games:

-Resident Evil
-Dead Island
-House of the Dead
-Left 4 Dead
-Dead Rising

(If there is any other games I missed, please, don't hesitate to post them.)

Currently working on the history of this universe. This is (up to) a Power Level 6 universe, mainly for agents, or lower for citizens. However, there is a chance to receive a zombie's powers, but only when injured (duh). Once I get the history completed, I will post it.
Last edited by XeroKhan on Sun May 20, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Terms I will use:
>D#: Failure by (1-4) Degree
>EFN (Epic Fail Number): A Natural 1
>Nat 10: Taking a Natural 10 on a specific Skill

XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Xeroverse

Postby XeroKhan » Thu May 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Bumped up to advertise.

Common Terms I will use:

Doleth
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Doleth » Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm

XeroKhan wrote:(If there is any other games I missed, please, don't hesitate to post them.)

I haven't play them so I don't know how much they fits, but there's Dead Island, Oneechanbara, the various zombie version of popular game(COD, Yakuza, Red Dead Redemption) and of course, Plant VS Zombie. :lol:
Warcraft 3, Doom and Dead Space also feature zombie somewhat, but given that the other game you mentioned were modern day kind of setting, they probably don't fit with your idea. By the way, Silent Hill is not really a zombie game, isn't it?
Now making character build! Doleth's Gallery

XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Postby XeroKhan » Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

I dunno. Haven't played it, but heared of it. Reason I put it in was because of Pyramid Head, the only enemy Iknow of from that series.

Common Terms I will use:

zebaroth
Bystander
Bystander

Postby zebaroth » Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm

silent hill is daemons not zombies and there is dead island. I like your idea

XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Postby XeroKhan » Sun May 20, 2012 1:33 pm

I am sorry about the Silent Hill deal. As I posted earlier, I have not played it. So, will replace it with Dead.Island.

Common Terms I will use:

zebaroth
Bystander
Bystander

Postby zebaroth » Sun May 20, 2012 7:56 pm

XeroKhan wrote:I am sorry about the Silent Hill deal. As I posted earlier, I have not played it. So, will replace it with Dead.Island.
you can always replace the daemons with zombies

XeroKhan
Luminary
Luminary

Xeroverse History

Postby XeroKhan » Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Alright, now for the basic history:

1900s

In 1988, a man named Roy Curian approaches Umbrella CEO Oswall Spencer wishing for some support in his projects along with his other supporter the DBR corperation. Interested, Spencer approves and gives Curian his lab equipment for his research on life and death in his mansion somewhere in Europe. However, in three years, Curian's research comes to it's first test in Bayou City, Louisiana. That was when the US government sends rookie agent G to investigate the dissapearances in the city. G's report states that the citizens were made into some sort of non-living creatures under the control of the local prison warden Clement Darling. This is when the US government became interested in this event and began investigating Bayou City more thoroughly. This investigation lasted only five years. This was when the Arkalay Mountain killings were being investigated by Raccoon City's STARS (Special Tactics and Rescue Squad) team. Sadly, however, when the team returned with only Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Rabecca Chambers, and Brad Vickers, they reported that Albert Wesker, captain of STARS alpha team, betrayed STARS and was one of the people involved in the Arkalay Mansion incident. Meanwhile, Agent G, now better experienced, was sent to save scientists under Roy Curian. Along with Thomas Rogan, they clear out the mansion of these "zombies" and saved the scientists. Bothof these incidents occured months before the dreaded Raccoon City incident, where the t-virus was released and rapidly multiplied in the victims. In the end, the US government decides to destroy the city with a nuclear missle.

2000s

This was called the Age of Zombies because of the increase of zombie incidents that occured. In 2000, the Curian Mansion was investigated again. In 2003, the US'es anti zombie group AMS was attacked by the Curian Mansion zombies. That next year, Leon Kennedy, survivor of the Raccoon City incident, was sent to rescue the president's daughter Ashley Graham from a newer threat, the Las Plagas and the cult Los Illuminados, lead by Osmund
Saddler. In 2006, the Willemett Parkview Mall in Colorado was also attacked by zombies. Three years later, the Green Flu mysteriously appears and turns the USA into chaos while BSAA (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance) sends Chris Redfield and Sheva Alamor to investigate this incident. Two years after that, Fortune City, Nevada, was attacked by zombies as well as the the island Banoi, off the shores of Papua New Guinea. However, eight years later, the entire world is engulfed in a zombie infestation.

Common Terms I will use:

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Settings”