Freedomverse 52

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Freedomverse 52

Postby Gilliam » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

King Snarf wrote:
Gilliam wrote:
33) The Quicks Stories about Johnny Quick and his adventures with guest stars by other speedsters including Jonni Quick.

I'm sure you mean The Rockets. :wink:

Opps all fixed now. Do you think we can sneak Jessie Quick in anyway :)

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:07 pm

- that's number 39!

only 15 left!

I would like to ask if series concepts are limited to Freedom City - is any Mutants and Masterminds setting fair game?
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 pm

The original post did mention the entire Freedomverse. This would of course, include the multiverse, which can of course contain any universe you might imagine, from Earth-Ape to Erde, to Earth-Adrift, to the Terminus. But what, might I ask, did you have in mind?

Anyway, I've given myself an idea.

40-Tales of the Terminus Cosmic adventure with a pendulum-esque tone, there are three main plots. The first concerns the Furions and their struggle against the forces of Omega as they sally forth from Castle Furious. The second involves Hard Mama and her Overriders as they prey on-well, everybody, space-bikers from a place very close to Hell, and the third deals the Lord of the Terminus and his Annihilists as well as they continue their march towards Entropy.

Gilliam
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Gilliam » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 am

41) Tales of The Pale Ranger - Explore the Wild West with the "ghostly" Pale Ranger as he strives to bring the guilty to justice on his horse "Phantom". Guest appearances by Eagle Rider and the Silver Sheriff.

42) Unknown Dangers - A thrill a minute spine tingling series of adventures as the men and women of Danger International Foundation deal with the weird and wonderful without superhuman powers under the guidance of John Danger.

I may have doubled up with "The Rockets" so I have changed number 33 from "The Rockets" to "Adventures of Space Ranger"

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Postby King Snarf » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 am

43) The Liberty League Returns!- A new team is formed featuring Nereid, Emissary, Jenni Rocket, and other legacy heroes!

44) Team Canada- The Canadian Shield and his fellow heroes fight to defend the Great White North!

And now, an obscure one...

45) Ghosthawk- All he wanted to do was to be a hero and make a difference. Unfortunately, the metahuman assassin Coda killed him. Too bad he didn't stay dead....
Arriba Flight es muy macho!

Visit my blog! http://teentemplars.blogspot.com

Visit my author page!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:56 am

46 - Freedom's Most Wanted Features the most dastardly villains showcased against up and coming heroes. All the Big Bads versus some newbies in a series where good does not always triumph over evil...

Sounded better when I though of it... essentially the Bad Guys as Written versus Player Characters.
Last edited by Bladewind on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

dirkgentry2000
Zealot
Zealot

Postby dirkgentry2000 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 am

nice work, everyone. 7 more to go!

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Postby King Snarf » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 am

Eight, actually. It looks like Bladewind skipped 46.

Visit my author page!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am

King Snarf wrote:Eight, actually. It looks like Bladewind skipped 46.

whoops.

Fixed that.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 pm

The original post did mention the entire Freedomverse. This would of course, include the multiverse, which can of course contain any universe you might imagine, from Earth-Ape to Erde, to Earth-Adrift, to the Terminus. But what, might I ask, did you have in mind?

I was actually suggesting non-FC Mutants and Masterminds settings, just in case we risked running low on inspiration before that magic number 54; by all appearences it seems my concern was unneccessary!

47) Paragons of Freedom : Yesterday the World changed - the superman flew out of the funny pages and into our lives for the first time, but only after one of the most tragic disasters in the history of the United States. But the picture is bigger than the panels of a comic - can there even BE such a thing as a superhero or a supervillain in this world of ours?

Watch the newfound paragons and perils as they prove the answer is YES, every week.

BELIEVE and they will fly.

Back-up: Everyone knows the supers only just made their public debut, no matter what the conspiracy theorists and the odd academic imagineer says - so why are there relics of an older Age of Heroes all across the Planet?

And how can they be less than seventy years old?

Here's the question, now find out the answer in the pages of Castle Comics!

48) THE FREEDOM FRIENDS! ... now under new management :

YOU'VE SEEN THE CARTOON! YOU'VE SEEN THE TV SHOW! NOW WITNESS THE TRUTH OF THE SILVER AGE!

See the Glory of Silver Age Freedom revealed as only the Classic Castle Comics style could hope to convey, a glorious saga finally firmly rooted in the facts of that halcyon era falling between the Tartarus Invasion in 1960 and the tragedy at Pyramid Plaza - plunge into those thrilling days of yester-year when The Centurion, The Scarab and sundry stalwart friends so succesfully held the Forces of Evil at bay!

Back-up: You've witnessed the finest efforts of our creators to spin a history, now read the facts behind the fictionalisation through the accounts of the greatest heroes and noblest villains in Freedom City's history - you may be in for some surprises as you read 'The Truth Behind the History!'
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

dirkgentry2000
Zealot
Zealot

Postby dirkgentry2000 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

49) Hard Time - Taking a nod from the HBO series Oz, Hard TIme chronicles the lives of supervillain inmates inside Blackstone Prison

dirkgentry2000
Zealot
Zealot

Postby dirkgentry2000 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:28 pm

50) Freedom Eagle - Mayor Michael O’Connor, Jr. is following in his father's footsteps and has taken up the mantle of the Freedom Eagle. This monthly follows the dual plot lines of pulse-pounding action on the streets and political maneuvering in City Hall. (comparisons to Brian K. Vaughan's Ex Machina are inevitable)

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arkrite » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

51) Star Squad -Superheroes fight super menaces, but it's the police who keep the people save in Freedom City.
Bill "Bulldog" Maddicks leads the STAR Squad (Superhuman Tactics and Regulation) in the never ending fight to keep Freedom City safe from rampaging criminals with super tech, to armies of animated skeletons, to super villains themselves and everything in-between.

52) Project Freedom - Who do you turn to when the heroes are nowhere to be found, and the police can't handle the situation? The only people left, the bad guys.
Harriet Wainwright runs Project Freedom, a revolutionary new "work release" program for superhuman criminals. The idea is to rehabilitate them by having them do public service. The reality is much more complicated.
Follows the various ex-cons as they try to make their new life in Project Freedom, interacting with a world that hates and fears them, dealing with the other members of Project Freedom. Some are there to pay their dues, some are looking for an easy ride, others are looking for a chance to escape.
But while the whole world watches these ex-cons take the stage none suspect that the woman who made this all possible has an ulterior motive...

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Postby King Snarf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 am

53) The Teen League- Decker, Proteen, Lynx, Push, Trace and Starmage face all manner of challenges in the mid-21st century, from trying to impress the Freedom League and attracting new members to facing off against Tyrannus.

54) Seven- Serena Vervain has a lot on her plate. She's a college student, a new member of the Freedom League, a potential candidate for Master Mage, and a player in an ancient prophecy. Can she handle it? Of course! Everyone knows how lucky Seven is....

Visit my author page!

Bladewind
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Bladewind » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:36 am

King Snarf wrote:54) Seven- Serena Vervain has a lot on her plate. She's a college student, a new member of the Freedom League, a potential candidate for Master Mage, and a player in an ancient prophecy. Can she handle it? Of course! Everyone knows how lucky Seven is....

I can't believe we had to "wait" until #54 for that one !

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Settings”