Exalted in MnM 2ed: A Reference

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
Detson
Bystander
Bystander

Exalted in MnM 2ed: A Reference

Postby Detson » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

I've put together a quick guide to playing a MnM 2nd edition fantasy campaign in White Wolf's Exalted setting. I have written a reference document in .odt format. I've also altered Blackmoor's MnM character builder to be more setting appropriate.

The reference document includes a basic description of the setting for new players. I also statted up templates for a generic Exalt as well as templates for the non-human and demi-human races. Further, I've written some rules for magical materials used in weapons and armor.

You may also e-mail me at huecabot@gmail.com. Thanks!

Edit: The most recent version of the Exalted Character Builder and Reference Document are out at

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41468714/MnM%20 ... 20v1.5.pdf

and

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41468714/MnM%20 ... 20v1.7.ods

Builder Changelog:

1.7 9-20-2011 Fixed “Language” box not wrapping text correctly. Corrected changelog dates. Fixed "Uncanny Dodge" rank 2 description.
1.6 9-19-2011 Fixed Languages so they'd display properly. Minor cosmetic changes.
1.5 9-14-2011 Changed Knowledge Arcana to Knowledge: Arcane Lore. Edited Origins, adding “Wyld Mutation” and “Supernatural Being” in place of “Wyld” and “Divine,” respectively. Added several combat feats from the Masterminds Manual. Added new level of Armor Proficiency merit to represent powered armor. Made many changes to weapons and armor tables to bring them in line with Warlords of NUM, including new armor and weapon types and reorganizing the tables into simple, martial, and exotic weapons.
1.4 9-12-2011 Fixed height, weight, and XP remaining references on the Standard Sheet. some Cosmetic improvements.
1.3 9-7-2011 Various changes. Added “5 Magical Materials” tables to Powers tab, linked to Table tab. Added weapons and armor from Warriors and Warlocks. Many other changes to available weapons and armor. Added 'grace' health boxes to standard sheet. Added 'injury boxes' concept to standard sheet.
1.2 9-5-2011 Further altered craft/knowledge skills. Created drop-down lists for Exalted languages. Edited Standard Sheet to fit. Deleted Altform sheet, other sheets. Added “exalted” logo back in.
1.1 9-1-2011 Revised acknowledgments, added my contact info. Removed trademarks. Removed “Computer” skill. Deleted several alternate sheet types. Altered Craft and Knowledge skills.
1.0 8-31-2011 Based on Blackmoor's Character Builder M&M 2nd Edition

Reference Doc Changelog

1.5: 9-19-11: Added Cold Iron as a special material. Added Special Rules, added “New and Altered Feats.” Changed numbered lists to bullet-points, changed headings, added table of contents. Added hyperlinks to the table of contents. Added Thaumaturgy power description. Added “New and Altered Skills” section. Fixed some spelling errors and omissions.
1.4 9-12-2011 A few small edits.
1.3 9-12-2011 Many changes. Added templates for Demon-Blooded as well as Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, and Fair Folk. Drastically revised Magical Materials for weapons and armor. Added Afterword, edited Acknowledgements. Revised Chosen of the Gods template slightly to correct Drawback/Complication confusion. Added Descriptors unique to Exalted, such as "Wyld," and "Sorcerous."
Last edited by Detson on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Detson
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Exalted in MnM 2ed: A Reference

Postby Detson » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 pm

C'mon folks! I need feedback here! Does anybody else have material to contribute? What should I write next? How bad do I suck? Anything! :D

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Exalted in MnM 2ed: A Reference

Postby Crinos » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Huh, I actually have a character playing an exalted in my current crinoverse campaign, so I may check out what you've done so far later on.

Return to “Mutants & Masterminds Settings”