Star Wars 3e

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Star Wars 3e

Post by Task » Fri May 27, 2011 11:08 pm

UPDATE
Added rules for double-bladed and dual lightsabers in the lightsaber section.
Star Wars 3e (Full Conversion)
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Return to Caldera - Alaina Devereux
Valor City - Intrepid

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Sat May 28, 2011 12:46 pm

UPDATE

I changed the starships page to builds of Old Republic starship builds. It features the primary builds that saw use in fleets of that era.
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

Doctor Vile
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Doctor Vile » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 am

Just wanted to thank you for all these builds, you've saved me a ton of work since I'm about to run a 3rd M&M Star Wars campaign.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying."

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

Doctor Vile wrote:Just wanted to thank you for all these builds, you've saved me a ton of work since I'm about to run a 3rd M&M Star Wars campaign.
It's been my pleasure, seriously.

I'm going to be putting up the more mainstream builds over the next two days. Specifically, the bounty hunter, noble and smuggler. All PL6 to be equivalent to the Jedi Knight.

So you know, most of this material assumes a PC level between 6 and 9 - depending on how epic the scale is going to be (or 6-9, if you're going to run a multi-generational campaign like the first three movies).
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

Doctor Vile
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Doctor Vile » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Task wrote:
Doctor Vile wrote:Just wanted to thank you for all these builds, you've saved me a ton of work since I'm about to run a 3rd M&M Star Wars campaign.
It's been my pleasure, seriously.

I'm going to be putting up the more mainstream builds over the next two days. Specifically, the bounty hunter, noble and smuggler. All PL6 to be equivalent to the Jedi Knight.

So you know, most of this material assumes a PC level between 6 and 9 - depending on how epic the scale is going to be (or 6-9, if you're going to run a multi-generational campaign like the first three movies).
Yeah, I'm starting the PC's at PL-6 and throughout the campaign they'll gain more pp's and pl's. They will be working for the Empire, so the more Sith type stuff the better please... :-P

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 pm

I was going to keep most of the Sith characters secret due to my own game being in the works, but I reckon I could finish them up with the Sith Master.

What era are you playing in? Most of my stuff is Old Republic to coincide with the upcoming video game. Regardless though, nearly all Sith employed bounty hunters, and the imperial agents are quite similar to what smugglers will be - but I'll write them up just for fun.

As for starships, the typical Sith Fighter (old version of a TIE fighter) and the usual TIE fighter would be identical to the Aurek minus the hyperdrive and navicomputer - they relied on their capital ships for hyperspatial transport.
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

Doctor Vile
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Doctor Vile » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Task wrote:I was going to keep most of the Sith characters secret due to my own game being in the works, but I reckon I could finish them up with the Sith Master.

What era are you playing in? Most of my stuff is Old Republic to coincide with the upcoming video game. Regardless though, nearly all Sith employed bounty hunters, and the imperial agents are quite similar to what smugglers will be - but I'll write them up just for fun.

As for starships, the typical Sith Fighter (old version of a TIE fighter) and the usual TIE fighter would be identical to the Aurek minus the hyperdrive and navicomputer - they relied on their capital ships for hyperspatial transport.

Mine will also be set in the Old Republic, so any info you can share with me you can just PM me with if you don't want to post it.

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Doctor Vile wrote:
Task wrote:I was going to keep most of the Sith characters secret due to my own game being in the works, but I reckon I could finish them up with the Sith Master.

Mine will also be set in the Old Republic, so any info you can share with me you can just PM me with if you don't want to post it.
Na, it's fine. I'll post it. I'm working on the Bounty Hunter right now. Maybe later tonight I'll get around to the Sith Master for you. Then I'll be back to the Scoundrel and Noble builds.

The only things I was going to keep secret were the Sith starfighter stuff, but the general starfighter pilot in an Aurek starfighter (without the hyperdrive, as previously mentioned - oh, and I'm not sure if they had proton torpedoes either) serves for most of them. For Aces, simply increase the level (I'll get a build up of them as well).
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

Doctor Vile
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by Doctor Vile » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Sweet.... thanks alot

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Added Bounty Hunter to the build thread.
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Added Sith Lord to the build thread.
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

tygertyger
Sidekick
Sidekick

Post by tygertyger » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Task wrote:Added Bounty Hunter to the build thread.
Task wrote:Added Sith Lord to the build thread.
Both very nice. DId I mention I'm loving all of this?
...burning bright, in the forests of the night.
PCs:Ice Queen | Ro Den
GM: Return to Caldera

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:40 pm

tygertyger wrote:
Task wrote:Added Bounty Hunter to the build thread.
Task wrote:Added Sith Lord to the build thread.
Both very nice. DId I mention I'm loving all of this?
Not as much as I am :mrgreen:
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid

HustlerOne
Zealot
Zealot

Post by HustlerOne » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I am loving all your builds. :D I cannot thank you enough for what you have done so far. I especially like how you handled the vehicles and the bounty hunter build. I can't wait for your smuggler build. Your work has been very useful for any era of starwars.

Task
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Task » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

HustlerOne wrote:I am loving all your builds. :D I cannot thank you enough for what you have done so far. I especially like how you handled the vehicles and the bounty hunter build. I can't wait for your smuggler build. Your work has been very useful for any era of starwars.
Thanks very much.

The bounty hunter was difficult. I had to build him like a soldier while still giving him scouting abilities and ensuring that the Elite Trooper could take him 2 out of 3 times (it'd be close, but I think it would happen, depending on the tactics used by the Bounty Hunter).

I did forget to give him stealth though, see that fixed momentarily.

EDIT: +5 should do. They aren't that stealthy, usually charging in guns blasting. :wink:
Characters I Play:
Dark Babylon - Blackhawk
Valor City - Intrepid