The Celtverse

Discuss Freedom City, Paragons, Wild Cards, or your own campaign settings here.
CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

The Celtverse

Post by CelticREI » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm

I'll be putting up my stuff from The Organization here as well as tying in anything else I come up with.
I highly doubt I'll have much up for a little bit but I thought I'd start the thread now ^_^

If folks could, please not post until I have a bit on here, if ye have any questions please just PM me. Thank ye ^_^

Mulitple Realities An index guide to the many worlds of the Celtverse.
Custom Changes a list of the home-made Advantages, Powers and Skills I allow in my games (Including how I make a few 2e->3e conversions)
House Rules The house rules that I use in my games
Races The many Races and their Templates (coming soon) that I use in my games.
Last edited by CelticREI on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

The Celtverse: Multiple Realities

Post by CelticREI » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm

There is not one Universe but many, a Multiverse.
Each being different in its own way with some being barely different and others being vastly different.

Earth 001 (Alpha) main setting Earth for my "The Organization" games
Earth 002 (Marvel) The "Marvel" setting that was in When Realities Collide, it had its own sub-worlds, 002.1, 002.2, etc
Earth 003 (DC) The "DC" setting that was in When Realities Collide, it had its own sub-worlds, 003.1, 003.2, etc
Earth 004 (Image) The "Image" setting that was in When Realities Collide, it had its own sub-worlds, 004.1, 004.2, etc
Earth 005 (Freedom) The "Freedom City" clone setting in my universe
Earth 006 ([No nickname given yet]) Is the alt-earth that my team, Se7en, calls home. (Click Here and just scroll down a wee bit to see their links)
Earth 007 (Crossover) A world that has mix and match characters pulled from DC, Image, Marvel, Dark Horse and Freedom/Emerald City into a single Earth.
Earth 012 (Swampland) A world completely covered in swamp, home Earth of the Rattus Race
Earth 015 (Beta) So named because it has the same landmass and climate as Earth Alpha, yet it has no living sentient life on it. Sion DNA came from this Earth as did an as of yet unidentified and unnamed strain of DNA.
Earth 029 (The Jungle)
Earth 097 (Atlantis) Named because in this world exists a race of people, named "The Mer", that live under the seas and oceans. The Mer have an uneasy alliance with the Human race whom live on the surface though peace is normally kept.
Earth 145 (Fairyland)
Earth 239 (Sandpit)
Earth 429 (Tundra)
Earth 440 (Wolflands)
Earth 666 (Hell)
Earth 701 (Mana)
Earth 777 (Heaven)
Earth 999 (Eden)
Last edited by CelticREI on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Custom Advantages, Powers and Skills

Post by CelticREI » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Custom Advantages, Powers and Skills

As the universe is set in M&M3e there are a few powers and 'feats' I am bringing back from 2e and some personalized Advantages/Powers/Skills I made myself.

Advantages:

Combat Veteran: Using your moves to get ye out of a bind and to keep your enemy in your line of sight when they would prefer ye didn't. When ye are the target of a Feint maneuver ye may use the Active Defense being targeted in place of Deception or Insight in the opposed check.

Counter-Feint: Dodging and weaving ye are able to turn the tide of combat by turning an opponent's own tricks against them. This Advantage gives ye a bonus to your own Feint maneuver should ye succeed on the opposed check that an opponent's Feint maneuver calls for. +2 if your opposed roll had 2 degrees of success and +5 if the roll had 3 or more degrees of success, this bonus lasts until the end of your next turn.

Tactical Feint (Ranked): Not using trickery or agility, ye instead employ tactical use of your surroundings and knowledge of combat. Ye may use your Close Combat rating or your Ranged Combat rating in place of Deception for a Feint maneuver. Ye use your Close Combat if within Close Combat range (either next to the opponent or within range of a close attack via Reach or Elongation) and ye use your Ranged Combat if beyond close combat range. The first rank of this Advantage allows ye to use either the Close Combat or Ranged Combat option, the second rank allows either to be used.

Powers:

--Power Mods (Extras, Flaws and Flats) some that I've 'brought back' from 2e, some original:

Floating Flaw: Floating Flaw is a custom Flaw that allows ye to have 2 different Flaw options for a single power, allowing ye to use one or the other for each time ye activate the power in question.
In an example, ye could have something such as Create 5 (Floating Flaw (Distracting/Proportionate). In that example each time ye activate Create ye may choose to use it with either the Distracting Flaw or the Proportionate Flaw.
All flaw combinations for Floating Flaw must be approved by a GM.

Total Fade: Total Fade is an Extra that goes hand in hand with the "Fades" flaw. It stops the power it is in from subtracting one rank each 'use' or 'turn' because of Fades and instead once all of the ranks -would- have been gone it makes the power unusable until whatever action is needed to 'refill' it (chosen when ye add Fades onto the power). Thus a rank 10 power with "Fades, Total Fade" on it would have access to all 10 ranks for 10 'uses' or 10 'turns' when after that it would not be able to be used until 'refilled'. This Extra has a +1/r cost, effectively canceling out the bonus given by Fades.

Independent: This Extra makes the power it is attached to continue to affect its target or targeted area even if ye are not using the power. It has a 'built in' Fades effect, meaning that the power with Independent gets weaken and eventually stops, but it will do so if ye are not using the power and even if ye are not in the area anymore! An example is a Flight power, rank 5 with Independent and Affects Others. Ye 'give' someone else Flight 5 and do not need to keep touching them or if it was part of an Array ye could change to a different power, the character has Flight 5 the turn ye gave it to them followed by Flight 4 the next turn, Flight 3 the following turn, then Flight 2 and finally Flight 1 before losing access to the Flight power ye have granted them. This Extra may also be used with Total Fade above so that the character in that example would have Flight 5 for 5 turns and then lose access to Flight instead of reducing a rank each turn. Independent is a +1/r Extra.

--Powers I 'brought back' from 2e:

Dimensional Pocket: Movement Attack (Dimensional: [User Pocket Dimension] 1: one dimension, 50 lbs., DC 11; Attack: Parry, Custom: Dimensional Pocket*.) * 3pp per rank +1pp for every rank of Increased Mass.
Notes:
Dimensional Pocket* means:
-If Increased Range is added to this power the Attack mod becomes "Dodge" instead of "Parry".
-You may add "Extra Ranks" (A +1/r mod) to increase the DC of using this to move an unwilling object/person into your Dimensional Pocket.
-Additional ranks of Increased Mass work as one would think, increasing the total 'space' inside the Dimensional Pocket to store more items.

Morph: Each rank of Morph gives the character +5 to Deception for the purpose of Disguise checks, the cost per rank depends on how many forms it allows ye to assume. 2pp/rank for a single form, 3pp/rank for a Narrow Group, 4pp/rank for a Broad Group and 5pp/rank for Anything the same mass.
Morph is a Free Action and of Sustained Duration for the purposes of taking Extras and Flaws for it. Do remember that there is a cap to skills now of (PL+10) and the bonus from Morph does not break PL caps.

Possession:Affliction (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, Increased Duration 2: sustained, Custom 2: Possession*; Instant Recovery.) * 4pp per rank.
Notes:
Possession* means:
-Users body is considered 'displaced' upon a single degree of failure from the possessed target to resist, and 'moves' with the possessed target. When Possession is ended the user's body returns from displacement in the next available square closest to the target.
-While the user is in possession of a target they have all physical traits the possessed target has (losing any of their own) and retain all mental traits (not using the possessed target's)
-Any physical damage dealt to the possessed target forces the user to make a Will Check for half that many ranks, rounded down, in addition to the normal Toughness/Fort Check the possessed target has against the physical damage. Any Mental damage dealt requires a check at full ranks from both the user and the possessed target. (It is possible to take the Power-Mod "Feedback" and doing so will change the Will Check for Physical Damage into its full ranks, not half)

--Original Powers:

Skills:

Expertise (Awe): Survival: The skill used to keep alive and relatively comfortable in the wild. With this skill one is able to track while in the wild (without the use of the Tracking Advantage/Sense Power), keep yourself and others fed, predict the local weather, and knowledge of flora and fauna.
Expertise: Survival wrote:DC's forthcoming
Last edited by CelticREI on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 17 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

House Rules

House Rules:

Rule of 80%
I have a firm rule about 'trade-offs' in my games, the rule I use is "The Rule of 80%", what this means is that your 'trade-off' can not be greater than 80% of the pl when ye compare your stats side by side.
To help ye, here is a table of the highest a Trade off can be under this rule.
PL Trade-Offs at 80% wrote: PL4 - 5/3
PL5 - 6/4
PL6 - 8/4
PL7 - 9/5
PL8 - 11/5
PL9 - 12/6
PL10 - 14/6
PL11 - 15/7
PL12 - 16/8
PL13 - 18/8
PL14 - 19/9
PL15 - 21/9
PL16 - 22/10
Impervious
I rule that Impervious works slightly like it did in 2e; it stops an effect if the effect is at a lower rank than ye have Impervious in (instead of at the rank or lower as it was in 2e). Ye are only able to have up to PL ranks of Impervious, even if that would mean ye have some ranks of Toughness/Will/Fort that are not Impervious. Impervious costs 1pp per 'rank' ye have of it.
(i.e. A PL8 'Brick' has 11 Toughness, 5 Dodge/Parry and 8/8 Fort/Will. He buys Impervious Fort 8 because his body is dense and most Fort effects just can't touch his system. He also wants to buy some Impervious Toughness for the same reason but because of the cap he is only able to buy 8 ranks worth. Anything Fort or Toughness based that is Rank 7 or below have no effect on the Brick while he flexes his manly muscles...)

Penetrating works as it states in the 3e book, even with Impervious ye have to save from the amount of ranks of Penetrating there are. Thus a power that is Damage 8 (Penetrating 4) would be a DC23 check to anything with Impervious 8 or below and a DC19 check to anything Impervious 9 or above)

Insubstantial
Insubstantial 3 and 4 (Made of Energy and Totally Insubstantial respectively) are normally not allowed. Their effects can easily be duplicated via the Permeate Movement power and descriptors for various Immunities and/or high Defensive values.
There -are- times when they can be accepted however, but each is on a case-by-case basis, so be sure to speak to me (via PM if possible) beforehand.
Insubstantial 1 and 2 also gain some perks. I generally allow minor uses of low pp cost powers for free to folks in Insub 1 and 2. A few examples are: Insubstantial 1 (liquid) allowing them to have Movement (Slithering), as it fits the descriptor and isn't a huge deal being able to travel at full pace while 'crouching'. Insubstantial 1 (liquid) having Movement (Permeate) 1 (speed-2) when dealing with non-air tight surfaces (or ones not treated to resist a liquid) again as it fits descriptors. Insubstantial 2 (gaseous) gets a free rank of Movement (Permeate) normally as well, as long as there are ways for the specific type of stuff the character is could get through (air ducts, cracks in the walls, etc). Insubstantial 2 (gaseous) can gain a free rank of Flight (limited to 5 feet or less off the ground).
In general if a player has Insubstantial 1 or 2, PM me about small things such as above and I'll give ye my opinion on it. Understand that anything above a pp or two in cost and I'll tell ye it'll probably be a Power Stunt off the Insubstantial or an AE or a Linked power.

Takedown
Takedown 2 has a cap of the area ye can cover of 250 feet. Because The Flash/Quicksilver/any Speedster should -not- be able to Takedown 2 the whole country (if not Earth) in a single turn... that's just wrong.

Buying your PL.
In my games I give out a lot of pp, on average around 3-5pp per session, I also made a house rule that ye 'buy' your PL. Say ye started out at PL8, 120pp. After 4 sessions ye now have 17pp saved up (as in ye haven't spent any, ye are at 120/137). In 'normal' games ye would automatically be at PL9 because ye have more than 135pp, in my games that is not the case.

+1PL = (The PL ye will be)pp.

In the example above ye would spend 9 of your 17pp (9 because ye are PL8 going to be PL9) toward 'leveling up' and now ye would be PL9, 129/137pp. On your character sheets ye would also note down the amount ye have used to pay for a PL as well as your other 'pp purchases'
Example wrote: *Found at the bottom of the sheet*

PP
Gained: 17, Spent: 13
PL: 9pp: PL8 -> PL9. (Ye state how much pp ye have spent in total, followed by the PL ye Started at and your Current. i.e. next level up would look like this: "PL: 19pp: PL8->PL10.")
Stats: 4pp -> +1 Str, +2 Acrobatics, +1 AE "Tornado Fury"
PP->HP/LP: 0
So above ye see this character has gained 17pp since beginning and used 13 of that (so s/he has 4pp 'floating' not being used). They've used 9 of that 13 to raise from PL8 to PL9, used 4pp to raise stats (gaining 1 Strength, 2 points into the Acrobatics skill, an Alternate Effect (Also known as Alternate Power or AP) named "Tornado Fury" (ye don't have to list what the AE is off of, just the name of the AE its self) and then they haven't spent any pp into HP or LP (See below)

PP into HP/LP
There is a reason to keep some pp 'floating' in my games, I allow ye to turn them into Hero Points (HP) or Luck Points (LP).
1pp = 1HP
1pp = 2LP
Literally turning 'experience' into a boost for the character.
This is, of course, during play that I allow this, between sessions it would be smarter to buy an actual rank of Luck as it is a gift that keeps giving.

HP into PP
At the end of every session every 2HP the character has above their first is converted into an extra pp.
Thus if at the end of the session ye have 3HP ye gain 1 extra pp, 5HP is 2 extra pp and 7HP is 3 extra pp (If ye gain more than 6HP during the course of a session than I think fate has it out for ye...)
There is an exception to this rule if a mission is taking part in multiple sessions (which I will note when and if they come up) where HP is carried over from one session to the next.

Races
In some of my games I use Race Rules and have 15 different Races already set up (with more as I think and create them). When I use the Race Rules your character gains a few "Racial Traits" that do not cost ye anything, these traits are Set In Stone; there is no adding your own pp to them with a few slight exceptions (They are marked on the power, and note that ye are not raising the actual Racial Trait power, but adding your own on your sheet that has the "Stacks With" modifier.)
Linked to the Race post will be sub-posts with more details on the race as well as the Racial Traits by PL (Your Racial Traits grow with your PL).
The thing about Racial Traits to remember is that they are able to Break PL Caps. (i.e. If ye have your Dodge/Parry and Toughness at PL caps [say 8 and 8 for PL8] and your race gives ye +2 Toughness ye would be at 8 Dodge/Parry and 10 Toughness.)
This does not get around my "Rule of 80%" however, it must fall under the highest trade off allowed for the PL. (In the example above it is legal, as the character is PL8 and the trade off for PL8 is 11/5, all of his traits are at 11 or below so it is fine)
Last edited by CelticREI on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 17 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Races

Races
Angel wrote: A race from Earth 777, Angels started very much like Humans, slowly adapting and evolving to their world by growing feathers and then feathered wings to help with the climate and numerous mountainous regions. As time went on they adapted thicker skin and lost the body covering of feathers, keeping the wings and the wings feathery covering, they also began to show an innate use of magic; particularly dealing with movement from one place to another. Angel's have an enhanced immune system dealing with parasites and as such they are immune to 'Demons'. An Angel will not speak of what started the war between them and the Demons, normally only stating that the Demons started the war.
While people call the race "Angels" that is not their actual name. The race's true name is not pronounceable by non-Angel vocal cords, much like Angel's names, thus they just go by the term "Angel" and choose Human names that they like or remind them of their true name.
As Angel's age they learn to fly faster and learn to tap into other movement displacement abilities.

"Angel Wings: Flight 3" (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round; Innate; Wings)
. . "World Step: Movement 3" (Alternate; extradimensional, space, Dimensional 3 (any dimension, 3 tons); Innate, Increased Mass 7; Distracting, Activation 2 (standard action), Check Required 5 (DC 15 - Intellect))
"Immunity to Demon Possession: Immunity 10" (Common Descriptor: Mind; Innate; Limited (From a "Demon" Source), Custom (DC15 Toughness Save from antibodies 'burning out' the parasites))
Bast wrote: Part of the 'Genetic Species Race' that happened on Earth Alpha 10 years ago, this feline strain of DNA was found on a jungle dimension and brought back to Alpha. The Asian conglomerate was able to buy the rights to it and unlocked its secrets, after gene-splicing into a female Human she gains a more feline appearance as well as amazing regenerative and adrenal abilities. Sadly the gene falls apart when spliced into male DNA, killing the test subject.
Older Bast are able to morph their bodies into a few different shapes; that of a large feline like a tiger or panther, a sort of 'war-form' looking like a were-cat, and a smaller more 'house cat' appearance.

"9 Lives: Immortality 19" (Return after 6 seconds; Innate; Check Required 4 (DC 14 - d20), Limited (To once a battle), Uncontrolled, Distracting. Notes: The first time you would be 'killed' in battle, roll 1d20. On a roll of 14 or above you will be brought back to life the next round with the Vulnerable condition until the end of your next turn.)
"Cat-like Speed"
. . "Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 2" (Linked; Advantages: Improved Initiative 2; Custom (Total Fade), Innate; Activation (move action), Fades)
. . "Quickness: Quickness 2" (Linked; Perform routine tasks in -2 time ranks; Custom (Total Fade), Innate; Activation (move action), Fades)
. . "Speed: Speed 2" (Linked; Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round; Custom (Total Fade), Innate; Fades, Activation (move action))
Demon wrote: Rare is it that a Demon wants to fight against his or her own kind, but it has happened before; a rogue demon thinking his race has lost sight of their heritage and wanting to 'cull the herd'.
Much like Angels, "Demon" is not the race's true name. They don't have one they call themselves in truth, only what others call them. Likewise with personal names as each 'host body' is really a colony of thousands of the microscopic parasites, personal names are moot to a Demon though they take to calling one another host body by the common names others give them, normally being biblical names because of their link to the myth of demons.
As a Demon ages and the colony inside the host grows they create muscle mass and armored plating, some grow wings to allow flight or create rending talons, each Demon is slightly different.

"Parasite Possession: Progressive Affliction 6" (mind, 1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Subtle (subtle), Sustained, Progressive; Instant Recovery, Concentration)
"Resistance to Fire: Immunity 5" (Damage Effect: Fire; Limited - Half Effect)
Draco wrote: A Lizard-people descended from Dinosaur-like creatures on Earth 239. They grow up on a harsh and unforgiving desert landscape. The Dinosaur's that Draco's are descended from also branched off a separate race that resemble the old Mythological creature Dragons and the two races are in constant war with the other over resources such as food and water. A racial trait of Draco is the tough scales along their back; some Draco's grow in spikes or out-jutting plates as well but all have a fine mesh of sturdy scales with a thin layer of bone plating underneath. By curling up into a ball-like position they can cover nearly every part of their body with these protective scales though doing so at the cost of mobility and agility.
As Draco age they gain tougher protection that can be used as a weapon and some grow in glands like their racial twin Dragons that allow them use of a breath-like weapon.

"Defensive Curl: Protection 18" (+18 Toughness; Impervious, Sustained; Activation 2 (standard action), Concentration, Distracting)
"Tough Scales: Impervious Toughness 2" (Innate)
Dwarf wrote: Dwarves come in two 'breeds'; Mountain Dwarf which resemble short, stocky Humans with an extra amount of facial hair and an increase of muscle mass, and Plains Dwarves which look more akin to slightly stocky children and could be easily confused for a 'dwarf/midget Human'.
No matter the breed, they are all excellent hand to hand and melee combat fighters and can adapt to nearly any type of terrain quickly while fighting.
Older Dwarves have more tricks up their sleeves and become better melee and hand to hand fighters

"Adapt Fighter: Enhanced Strength 1" (+1 STR; Limited (To Melee Damage))
"Fighting Dirty"
. . "Dirt in the Eyes: Progressive Affliction 4" (Linked; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 14; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Progressive; Limited Degree, Notes: Vision Impaired/Vision Disabled)
. . "Punch to the...: Strength-based Damage 1" (Linked; earth, DC 16)
Elf wrote: There are two 'types' of Elves on their main world of Earth 145.
First is the Tree Elves: These Elves state they were the first race to be born here, and hold a Nobleman hierarchy system. King and Queen of the Elves, followed by Prince and Princess. Then on down to Lords, Ladies, Dukes and Duchesses, so on and so on. They tend to favor Bow and Long Sword over all other weapons, though variety always does exist.
The there is the Forest Elves: Not to be confused with their 'cousins' the Tree Elves, those of the forest live on the ground inside the outer forests and tend to have darker skin tones then those of the trees. They also do not have any hierarchy to speak of, sometimes a wise woman or elder, though nothing in the way of kings or queens.
As an Elf gains more knowledge they learn new and better techniques of ranged combat as well as how to create more powerful and diverse 'bolts'

"Adapt Archer: Enhanced Trait 6" (Traits: Dexterity +1 (+1), Strength +1 (+1), Advantages: Luck 2; Limited (To Ranged Attacks))
"Mystic Bolt: Blast 2" (magical, DC 17; Increased Range (perception), Penetrating 1)
Human wrote: Of all the races in the multiverse, none show up more than Humans. Variations of Humanity tends to pop up everywhere it seems and Humanity flourishes in it. An aspect of Humanity that pops up in nearly every single variation however is the art of negotiating and counter-negotiating. Humans just seem to innately pick up how to pull a fast one (or make a deal positive for both sides) like they take to breathing. Perhaps linked to that is an understanding of when someone else is trying to pull a fast one on them, and a near impenetrable will when they detect that they have just dodged being taken advantage of.
A Human gets better at wheeling and dealing as time goes on, likewise is their sense of deals going south heightened, sometimes to a point of near-precognition...

"Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 2" (Advantages: Luck 2; Limited (To Social and Interaction Skills))
"Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 20" (Traits: Dodge +5 (+5), Parry +5 (+5), Will +5 (+5), Fortitude +5 (+5); Limited (To Emotional, Social and Interaction traits), Permanent)
"Immunity: Immunity 10" (Emotion Effects, Interaction Skills; Custom (Total Fade), Innate; Check Required 4 (DC 14 - d20), Fades, Uncontrolled. Notes: When you successfully 'dodge' or 'beat' a power that has Emotion or Interaction descriptors roll 1d20. On a roll of 14 or above you are Immune to Emotion and Interaction descriptor-based powers for 10 rounds [1 minute].)
Labayu wrote: A race of wolf-like creatures that have a gland in the tip of their slender tail which allows them to ignite a hard bone-like spike at the tip which they use as a weapon. Surprisingly intelligent, while many would look at their lack of hands and finger the Labayu have learned to manipulate objects with their tail and tail spike as well as their mouth, giving them a hidden edge of false helplessness.
As Labayu gain years they learn to increase the heat of their tail spike, even being able to launch the flame a short distance as well as sharpen their already quick reflexes. (GM Note: To help with visuals, Red XIII of Final Fantasy 7 was the inspiration for the Labayu.)

"Damage: Strength-based Damage 2" (fire, DC 17)
"Quick"
. . "Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6" (Linked; Traits: Agility +1 (+1), Dexterity +1 (+1), Advantages: Improved Initiative 2)
. . "Speed: Speed 2" (Linked; Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
Leandros wrote: A race of humanoid lions hailing from frozen Earth 429, the main Leandros population live on the world's tropical belt where the temperatures don't always reach freezing or below. The race as a whole are taught to be weapon-masters, normally choosing one or two types of weapons and honing their skill to perfection.
As time goes on a Leandros learns more about their weapons of choice and picks up more techniques on other tools of combat.

"Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 5" (+5 STR; Custom (Total Fade), Innate; Fades, Activation 2 (standard action))
"Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 1" (Advantages: Improved Critical, Notes: Gain Improved Critical toward 1 weapon-type attack at character creation. The choice can not be changed.)
Loup wrote: A DNA found on another dimension and brought back for the great "Gene Species Race", it was the combined facilities of the USA and Canada that secured its rights. After splicing it into a male Human the subject is able to access incredible regenerative powers and gains a more canine form, almost looking like old stories of 'werewolves'. When spliced into female DNA it breaks down, killing the subject.
Older Loup are able to change their bodies into a sort of 'war-form' becoming even more like the legends of werewolves.

"Healing: Healing 1" (Innate, Stabilize, Reaction 3 (reaction); Limited (to Self), Check Required (DC 11 - Stamina), Notes: Reaction: Put into "Dying" condition.)
"Regeneration: Regeneration 2" (Every 5 rounds; Persistent, Innate)
Manaborn wrote: Beings that are half flesh and half 'mana' (an energy said to be the cause and fuel of Magic). When born, a Manaborn will choose to have a 'male' appearance or a 'female' appearance though the race is unisexual with being able to bond energies with any of its kind.
Older Manaborn learn to shed away their flesh and become pure mana.

"Nullify: Nullify 4" (Counters: "Magic" Descriptor, DC 14; Innate)
"Variable: Variable 1" (Innate; Fades, Limited (Only to 'power up' a trait with the "Magic" Descriptor), Distracting)
Nymph wrote: Fairies, Sprites, Changelings, they've been called many names and are all the same race. Nymph normally stand about a foot shorter than Humans do, with their average height being around 4 feet 9 inches. They have a unique glamour magic that allows them to infuse nearly anything with fae energy, turning it into a weapon or 'prank', normally things such as sticks and leaves but anything will do.
As Nymph's grow older they learn more illusion magic and how to change the size of their bodies from being the same size as a Human, to being only 6 or so inches tall.

"Damage Leaves: Strength-based Damage 4" (DC 19; Increased Range (ranged), Penetrating 4; Activation (move action), Diminished Range 2)
. . "Sleep Leaves"
. . . . "Affliction: Affliction 3" (Linked; 1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Exhausted, 3rd degree: Asleep, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 13; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Increased Range (ranged), Innate; Activation (move action), Diminished Range 2)
. . . . "Damage: Strength-based Damage 3" (Linked; DC 18; Increased Range (ranged), Innate; Activation (move action), Diminished Range 2)
Rattus wrote: Short (around 4'0" normally) humanoid rats or mice, the Rattus race come from the swamp world of Earth 12. At home with sneaking around very dangerous enemies they tend to excel at stealth and moving silently. With powerful legs they are able to jump incredible distances of normally 15 times their own height though a real wonder is their ability to transform their bodies into that of a slightly large rat or mouse.
The Rattus that survive long learn to move quietly to a near perfect degree and find ways of attacking either using their legs or the momentum that leaping so high or far gives them.

"Powerful Legs: Leaping 3" (Leap 60 feet at 16 miles/hour; Innate)
"Rat Form: Morph 1" (+20 Deception checks to disguise; Single form; Metamorph)
Sion wrote: The last sample of DNA to enter into the "Gene Species Race" this one was funded by the United Kingdom and produced these 'fox-folk' with abilities relating to the avoidance and reflection of magic. Unlike Loup and Bast, Sion DNA is compatible with both male and female Humans.
Older Sion are able to change their body into that of a slightly above normal sized fox.

"Magic Reflect: Deflect 10'' (Reflect, Innate, Redirection; Uncontrolled, Check Required 4 (DC 14 - d20), Limited (attacks of the "Magic" Descriptor). Notes: This works much like 2e Deflect with Reaction, whenever you are attacked by a power with the Magic Descriptor roll 1d20. On a 14 or above treat it as if you took a defend action with Deflect, rolling Deflect as normal and adding 10 to a result of 10 or less which becomes your new Dodge and Parry score for this attack. If the attack misses you have the option to Reflect it back to the attacker or Redirect it to any other target in range.)
''Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6'' (Traits: Will +3 (+3), Dodge +3 (+3); Innate; Limited (to "Magic" Descriptor), Activation (move action))
The Mer wrote: The Mer, from Earth 097, this nearly human-looking race takes up a large section of their world. There are three 'sub-races' of The Mer based upon geographic location; In the Western hemisphere (Around North and South America, their surrounding islands and extending to the Western European and African shores) there are "The Bearers of the Spark" whom have innate electrical abilities. To the East (Asian shores as well as eastern Africa and Australia) is the land of "The Elite" keeping their home safe with their near magical command over the elements of Electricity, Water and Ice. Keeping to the Northern and Southern poles, as well as the shores nearly touching those points, is "The Frozen" who much like their name and habitat suggest are adapt in using Ice and can even form their water-form body into ice.

"Creature of the Deep: Immunity 3" (Environmental Condition: Cold, Environmental Condition: High Pressure, Suffocation: in Water)
"Water Form: Insubstantial 1" (Fluid; Activation 2: standard action, Quirk: Increased damage from Electricity/Fire/Ice attacks)
Note: The Quirk above is a circumstance bonus of 2 ranks to any damage effect to ye while in Water Form that has the Electricity, Fire or Ice descriptors. This bonus does not factor into PL.

and one of the following based on what sub-type of The Mer ye are:

Bearers of the Spark - "Inner Spark: Damage 1" (DC 16; Custom: May add Selective at will, doing so adds Distracting to compensate, Reaction 3: reaction)

The Elite - "Elite Casting: Damage 2" (Alternate; DC 17; Increased Range: ranged, Variable Descriptor: close group - Electricity, Water or Ice)

The Frozen - "Frozen form" (Alternate; Activation: Move Action, Quirk: Considered in "Water Form" for any Weaknesses.)
. . "Cold Skin: Strength-based Damage 2" (DC 17)
. . "Veins of Ice: Immunity 10" (Common Descriptor: Cold; Limited - Half Effect)
Yeti wrote: A large, in size (averaging around 7'0") and in population (nearly 5 million though exact number is hard to come by), race of Mammals who have lived in, on and around the ice for who knows how long (They sure don't, as their stories and oral history only stretches back a couple hundred years before turning into a mesh of stories that defies dating). Living in all of the regions of Earth 429 except for The Belt; including those too cold for anything besides the Yeti to survive, the Yeti have mastered an art of solidifying water in the air to form ice, allowing them to make objects without destroying the environment around them and also a way to move the ice without having to touch it by effecting the air around to 'push' the ice.
Deep in the fridge North of Earth 429 the Yeti have come together and built a grand city made entirely of ice and snow, the cold temperatures insuring they need not worry about it melting even when exposed to body heat. Despite this, the Yeti as a race are viewed as nomads, traveling with herd animals such as Woolly Mammoth, Giant Caribou, and a thick furred giant rat they sometimes keep as pets.
As a Yeti gains experience they learn how to freeze more ice at a time, how to freeze it colder so it stays longer before melting, and how to move more ice while being further away from it.

"Create Ice: Create 2" (cold, Volume: 4 cft., DC 12; Diminished Range)
"Cold Touch: Feature 1" (cold, Notes: May add Cold Descriptor to any trait)
"Arctic Adapted: Immunity 10" (Common Descriptor: Cold/Ice; Limited - Half Effect)
"Move Ice: Move Object 4" (cold, 800 lbs.; Limited Material (Ice), Diminished Range 3)
Last edited by CelticREI on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Earth Alpha

Post by CelticREI » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Earth Alpha
(This world is very close to the 'real world' except for a very few things, they are detailed below)

Races:
In addition to the Human race, 3 'hybrid' races were born of science and 'alien' DNA found on other alternate worlds. They were introduced via a large worldwide race between different countries genetics labs which was dubbed the "Genetic-Species Race" ("GSR") which started near the beginning of 2003 and 'ended' in 2005 when the first Bast ("Neko") was introduced to the world. The first Loup ("Spike") was introduced nearly a year later and then the first two Sion's (Arther and Guinevere) came last about a year and a half after Neko.

Bast - Part of the 'Genetic-Species Race' that happened on Earth Alpha in the year 2003, this feline strain of DNA was found on a jungle dimension and brought back to Alpha. The Asian conglomerate was able to buy the rights to it and unlocked its secrets, after gene-splicing into a female Human she gains a more feline appearance as well as amazing regenerative and adrenal abilities. Sadly the gene falls apart when spliced into male DNA, killing the test subject. Older Bast are able to morph their bodies into a few different shapes; that of a large feline like a tiger or panther, a sort of 'war-form' looking like a were-cat, and a smaller more 'house cat' appearance.

Loup - A DNA found on another dimension and brought back for the great "Genetic-Species Race", it was the combined facilities of the USA and Canada that secured its rights. After splicing it into a male Human the subject is able to access incredible regenerative powers and gains a more bipedal canine form, almost looking like old stories of 'werewolves'. When spliced into female DNA it breaks down, killing the subject. Older Loup are able to change their bodies into a sort of 'war-form' becoming even more like the legends of werewolves.

Sion - The last sample of DNA to enter into the "Genetic-Species Race" this one was funded by the United Kingdom and produced these 'fox-folk' with abilities relating to the avoidance and reflection of magic. Unlike Loup and Bast, Sion DNA is compatible with both male and female Humans. Older Sion are able to change their body into that of a slightly above normal-sized fox.

Alternate Worlds:
Although not public knowledge, a military group named "The Organization" is in control of several devices known as "Gates" which are capable of creating a small localized rip in the fabric of space and time to access an alternate dimension at a specific and fixed point in space known as a "Gate-Point".
In the beginning doing so used to be a tedious task to say the least although with modern advances it has become easier and easier. Instead of needing vector points hand calculated out they have designed an add-on to the Gate to detect and lock on to known Gate-Points much like a GPS is able to lock on to a receiver.
While travel from a Gate to a Gate-Point within the same dimension is not currently possible, it is something The Organization's tech-team is working on.

The Organization:
Recent Timeline of Earth Alpha wrote: Key to the dates below.
Dealing with the Ani-People
Regarding the Other Races introductions to The Organization or the world
History of The Organization
If it has multiple (Say Bold and Underlined) it is dealing with multiple topics.

100 BC - Angels chase a powerful Demon to Earth Alpha, creating a large battle that lasts 40 days and scars the landscape where it was centered, an area now know as the Savannah Desert. Word of this battle will reach Jerusalem some time later and is turned into a story as part of their religion.

1999 - Angel's first make contact with a select group of Humans, stating that Humans as a species are ready to know the truth of the Multiverse and join in the Angel's war with Demons. This group keeps their contact with the Angels a secret and begin work on technology that could mimic an Angel's ability to travel between dimensions.

2000 - "Gate" Technology first discovered/created, allowing travel to an alternate dimension.
2000 - Leak of "Gate-Tech" online causes a huge roar of questions with the public.
2000 - Huge cover up, stating that Gate Technology would not only be dangerous but impossible. All leading scientists involved with "Gate-Tech" disappear over the course of a year.
2000 - A privately owned company going by the name "Organization for Peace" (OfP) is created.

2001 - Gate-Tech improved to travel to many alternate dimensions instead of just one.
2001 - OfP puts down its mission statement "Explore the different dimensions to help further and better Earth Alpha" and "Attempt to make peace with any civilizations we may come across."

2002 - During the first few trips to other Dimensions, OfP finds worlds that have ruins of old civilizations but no intelligent life in sight. They find many fragments of DNA in sealed water pools, insects frozen in amber and fossils of humanoid animals. The DNA is brought back to Earth Alpha (our world) for study.
2002 - OfP meets the Elf and Dwarf race on Earth 145.
2002 - Technology is created that 'scrambles' the Gate-Points on Earth-Alpha, thus making it hard for another to travel here unless they had an 'Unscrambler' device which looks slightly like a watch.

2003 - After testing the DNA found the previous year, it is found to interact with Human DNA and the "Gene Species race" is on. 3 strains of DNA are found to act favorably with Human DNA, each one has it's right to test 'sold' to various companies around the globe.
2003 - 'Visit Visas' are granted to a few of the Elven royalty and to the Dwarf King and Queen.
2003 - Japanese led 'Team Neko' has a success with Strain 002, code-named Bast after the Egyptian cat goddess. The first lab run test shows perfect assimilation with female human DNA after setbacks with male human DNA. It is approved for it's first actual human test subject to undergo gene therapy starting in 2004.
2003 - OfP meets the Draco race on Earth 239, establishing trade with them in an act of peace.
2003 - Earth 12 is explored and the rat-like race, aptly named "Rattus", living upon its swampy ground is found to be sentient. Another race, called Bog Wraiths by the Rattus, is found to be incredibly dangerous.
2003 - OfP first starts hiring mercenaries instead of 'security' to protect their scientists after the run in with Bog Wraiths.

2004 - In an effort to catch up to the Japanese, North American countries the United States and Canada team up to work on Strain 001, code-named Loup after the French term Loup Garou (Werewolf). They have success in lab tests showing it can be spliced into male human DNA, it however breaks apart when tried on the many female DNA tests.
2004 - Team Neko begins gene therapy on their first human test subject. After 2 sessions she has begun to grow whiskers from below her nose and her ears are noticeably traveling upwards on her skull. Beyond some discomfort of the changes, she is fine.
2004 - OrP's first run in with a 'Fallen Angel' which beat the scrambling on Earth-Alpha's Gate-Points and the battle between him and a team of Angel's leave 212,000 dead in Aceh, Indonesia. OfP covers up the event and states it was a '9.0 earthquake'.
2004 - OfP officially joins the war with Angels against the Demons.
2004 - United Kingdom based teams of scientists make a breakthrough with Strain 003, code-named Sion (Some say named as the transliteration of Zion, others say it is a wordplay at Priory of Sion or even Scion, no official reasoning is given), finding that Sion DNA is compatible with both male and female human DNA they rush to get a green light to begin their first human tests.
2004 - Organization for Peace is renamed "The Organization"
2004 - The Organization begins to recruit soldiers from various military personal around the globe, each time the recruit has their death faked so they may leave public eye before beginning work with The Organization.

2005 - After nearly a full year in gene therapy, 'Neko' the young lady now known as the first Bast, is revealed to the world. Still very much humanoid, she sports feline 'cat-ears' on top of her head, short whiskers under her nose, the nose has flattened somewhat, a 2.5 foot long tail, naturally sharp finger and toe nails (not claws however, they now just grew in sharp instead of the rounded dull ones normal humans have) and a body covered in a short coat of light-gray colored fur.
2005 - There is an outcry of the gene therapy being 'against God's will' and morally wrong, there is also a long list of females that wish to have the procedure done.
2005 - One of the Elven Princesses is caught on tape while drunk and put on YouTube. She is thought at the time to be a 'in the process' Bast because of her slender frame and elongated ears.
2005 - The first male Loup test subject begins gene therapy, going by the name 'Spike'
2005 - A Japanese research facility tied to Team Neko is bombed. A group calling themselves 'God's Children' claim responsibility.
2005 - The first Sion's begin gene therapy, a male and female husband and wife who pick the names 'Arthur' and 'Guinevere'.

2006 - 'Spike' is introduced to the world. He stands at 6 feet 4 inches (before having been 5'7"), grown nearly double his mass in muscle, has a wolf-like snout including sharp teeth, an unparalleled recovery time for injuries, heightened senses and 2 inch long fur covering his entire body. (While some Loup grow tails, Spike did not)
2006 - Debate rages on if those who have undergone gene therapy are still considered Human or a different species, and if a different species what rights do they gain or lose. Nearly 50% of those that signed up for gene therapy cancel in fear of becoming an 'invalid' without the basic rights as a human.
2006 - The first Demon to get to Earth Alpha in nearly 100 years emerges from a Gate-Point inside the volcano Merapi near Java, Indonesia after using a Unscrambler Watch it ripped off a mercenary (with arm still attached) and causes massive destruction and death before being defeated by a team of Angels. Again it was covered up by The Organization to be reported as an Earthquake.
2006 - The term 'Ani-man'/'Animan' and its female counterpart 'Ani-woman'/'Aniwoman' is first coined by a blogger and made popular by a TV Late Night Talk Show host.
2006 - An attempt at Arthur and Guinevere's lives during their big 'coming out' party has them placed under protective custody. During the attack, Arthur shows incredible reflexes and is able to pounce the gunman and hold him until security took him from there.
2006 - The Elven Princess (the same that was put on YouTube) is found dead at a party and her honor guard are found in pieces in the next room over.
2006 - The Elven population is introduced to the world during the investigation into the Princesses death.

2007 - Spike joins the United States Marine Corps in an effort to show the world that Ani-people can do good in the world.
2007 - Neko finds out she is pregnant by her human boyfriend, something they didn't think would be possible, and is brought in to study her pregnancy. Because of the superior care she is given she agrees to it right away.
2007 - The Manaborn make contact with The Organization while Earth 701 is explored.
2007 - The Organization is given access to the large Magic School on Earth 701 to train any latent magic users in its ranks.
2007 - Only 6 months after conceiving, Neko gives birth to twin Bast girls (Named Mai and Lyn). It is found she would have had triplets but the third was a male. Bast are found to be able to conceive with human males but will only give birth to female Bast. Normally twins or triplets and any human males are stillborn.
2007 - After hearing the news of Neko, Arthur and Guinevere publicly announce they will try for the first 'true-born' Sion(s).
2007 - Many people ask Spike if he has plans to try for a 'little Loup' to which he responds "I'm not the father type, let the next dogboy deal with puppies."
2007 - Near the end of the year more Bast, Loup and Sion begin to be brought to the public.
2007 - The Organization meets the Nymph's and Labayu on Earth 999

2008 - Arthur and Guinevere give birth to young Merlyn, the first 'true-born' Sion.
2008 - During a World Summit, Human rights are granted to Ani-People and they are deemed their own sub-species next to Homo Sapiens; Homo Bast, Homo Loup and Homo Sion for ease as that is what they have been called in labs.
2008 - Gene Therapy clients jump from dozens a year to hundreds a year.
2008 - A Bast going by the name 'Mi' claims she was turned against her will and takes Team Neko and all of the companies under it to court.
2008 - Debate on if races such as Asian, Hispanic, Caucasian or African-descent still exist to the Ani-People brings up many questions to the populace. ("Are there Asian Bast? Caucasian Bast? Or just 'Bast'?")

2009 - After 10 months at court, Mi is found to have willingly submitted to gene therapy and ties to 'God's Children' are brought to light, raising debate if she was trying to make the company look bad through the false accusation.
2009 - Mi is found dead outside her apartment two months later nailed to a cross.
2009 - A cable television channel made specifically for and about Ani-People (AniTV) first debuts.
2009 - A Manaborn named Faith shows up and begins its superhero career by saving a bus of children from a fire.
2009 - The first Bast porn star, Ms. Pussy, makes her film debut in "Cat-girl's got your %$&#!"
2009 - At the end of the decade, the Ani-People population is now in the thousands.

2010 - Spike is Killed in Action while overseas in Afghanistan. The world gives him a minute of silence to mourn the first Loup passing. (Spike in reality had his death faked and was part of the first team of Agents, taking up the codename Echo.)
2010 - The first 'true-born' Loup is born after many complications. Human females nearly always would need to have a Cesarean birth because of the Loup being larger than a normal human would be.
2010 - Unlike Bast, it is found that a Loup can conceive a female Human when another Loup and his wife give birth to a Loup pup and a Human female twin.
2010 - Echo and his team make contact with the Leandros race on Earth 429 and a week later the Yeti.
2010 - Neko gives birth again to twin Bast. This time it is found that a Bast may reproduce almost asexually as she and her boyfriend had split nearly a year before and Neko had no other relations since then. By a way of storing sperm in a fluid pouch inside the uterus a Bast may conceive up to a year after intercourse. It is believed to have been a survival technique for the original race the Bast were created from and theorized that a male Bast might be born every so often to continue the species.
2010 - The 'healing factor' Loup have begins to be studied for new insights into healing and medicine.
2010 - a Nymph going by the name 'Pixie' makes her first appearance in Earth Alpha stopping a large robbery in a major bank by putting all the gunmen to sleep with, you guessed it, 'Pixie Dust'

2011 - Study is done on the fluid that Bast create for new ways to store sperm instead of freezing it. It is also found that a Bast may store the sperm until it dies or discard it beforehand and thus she is able to choose to not get pregnant.
2011 - Neko surprises the world by being able to transform her body into that of a panther or 'house-cat'
2011 - Arthur and Guinevere show up in the public spotlight again when they show they are also able to transform their bodies into large foxes.
2011 - The Organization improves Gate-Tech so that not only could they open existing Gate-Points but they could create new ones.
2011 - The first Ani-people 'superhero' shows up for the first time. A Loup going by the hero name "Garou"
2011 - Teaser happens.
2011 - Garou, Faith and Pixie join up to make the world's first 'non-human' Superhero team called "Pack"
2011 - A Gate-Point is created deep inside a major Demon nest on Earth 666 in an effort to send troops in to strike at the heart of the Demon's home world. The Gate-Point is named "Heaven's Gate"
2011 - "The Battle of Heaven's Gate" claims the lives of 75% of the Agents in the field, Including Echo, Alpha and Tango as well as over 100 Human troops and 40 Angels
2011 - Spike/Echo along with his 19 other Agents, 100 troops and 40 Angels that died at Heaven's Gate are awarded a Purple Heart posthumous.
2011 - The Ani-People population now stands at 11,340 at the stroke of midnight New Years Day 2012.

2012 - Current Year
Last edited by CelticREI on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

The Organization

Post by CelticREI » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm

The Organization
A huge military-like business that is controlled by a group only known as "The Board"
Publicly The Organization is a military contractor for the US Government whom enjoys several contracts with 'home defense'.
Behind the scenes they are a huge, world-wide business who is able to pull the strings of many governments to hide the actions and activities of their many operatives. The Organization is not 'tied down' to the US as it's public face makes it seem and employs government agents from any country, the requirements are the potential employee be willing to give up everything they have; friends, family, their whole life, and their death is faked. You work for The Organization until ye die (an unfortunately common occurrence) or your contract is up, at which point ye are given a new identity to live in retirement with.
The Organization pays well, very well. The average 'grunt' making around $90,000 USD a year with their techs and scientists making on average around $175,000 USD, which is also around how much Agents get paid. A good deal of employees have a percentage of their pay going to their old family in the form of a faux 'life insurance policy' as The Organization takes care of most of their employee's expenses such as food, shelter, vehicle and health visits.

Objectives:
1) Explore the different dimensions to help further and better Earth Alpha.
2) Attempt to make peace with any civilizations we may come across.
3) Destroy all hostile Demon life.

Organizational Branches

Military -

-Agents: 26 men, women and other that are the best of the best of the best. Used for any imaginable mission from scouting to negotiation to genocide of a Demon planet. They are given a "NATO Phonetic Alphabet character" as a call sign when they join and are expected to answer only to that call sign once they have received it (they effectively 'lose their name' once they are inducted into the Agent program). In the event of an Agent being killed in action, a replacement of that call sign is recruited (normally from within existing personnel in The Organization but exceptions have been made) no longer than a week later.

-Apocalypse Squad: Group of beings that have abilities that are dangerous to those around them but are so useful they are kept on bankroll. Known within the ranks as the "Freak Squad" or "Freak Show" as normally its members have... interesting... looking bodies.

-Home Guard: A rag-tag group of heroes (all originally from Earth Alpha) who are secretly funded by The Organization

-Unit 9: Called "Agents in Training" by their peers, these folks are the best of the best and those that survive long do indeed normally go on to be an Agent. In a homage to Agents, Unit 9 uses the 24 Greek Letters as their call signs.

Science -

-

-

-

Tech -

-Gate-Tech: Dealing with the advancement of Gate Technology.

-Alien Reformatting: Reverse-engineering technology found on other dimensions. Works heavily with the Magi-Tech dept.

-Magi-Tech: Works on melding Magic and Technology much like it is found on some other dimensions (World 701 being the leading example)
Last edited by CelticREI on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Marvel Earth

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 9:00 am

Marvel Earth

Note: The Earth the characters in When Realities Collide were from is Earth-617
Last edited by CelticREI on Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

DC Earth

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 9:01 am

DC Earth

Note: The Earth the characters in When Realities Collide were pulled from is Earth-42
Last edited by CelticREI on Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Image Earth

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 am

Image Earth

*placeholder*
Last edited by CelticREI on Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Freedom Earth

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 9:03 am

Freedom Earth

*placeholder*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The Jonoverse

Post by Libra » Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 am

Goodness me, this has the look of an ambitious project! :D

I wish you luck, oh Celtic King! :mrgreen:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: The Celtverse

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 am

Libra wrote:Goodness me, this has the look of an ambitious project! :D

I wish you luck, oh Celtic King! :mrgreen:
Thank ye Libra, it -is- a huge task, though I feel I'm up for it ^_^
Last edited by CelticREI on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Earth 006

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 am

Earth 006

Notable Teams/Metahumans

Se7en
A group of 7 Metahumans ranging in ages from 21 to 25.
Headquarters: The Junkyard owned by team member Wing.
Flame
Frost
. . FrostBurn
Repel
Shield
Shriek
Trisity
Wing

6ix
An all female group from Japan that has just started showing up to give Se7en problems.
Gekko
Karasu
Kyanbasu
Reddo (& Howaito)
Tatsumaki
Yami

The Lavan
A Meta-powered race of humanoid 'living lava'
The Lava Lord, King of the Underground, Ruler of the Subterranean World - (Notes: Punk Metahuman 25 year old who is able to create The Lavan.)
Lavan Soldier
Lavan Berserker

The Hive
Meta-Race of insect-like humanoids, resemble a cross between an Ant, Bee and Scorpion.

The Queen - (Notes: First of her kind, said to be around 50 years old, has done her best to spring up Hive colonies around the globe)
(other Hive members coming soon)
Last edited by CelticREI on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Crossover Earth

Post by CelticREI » Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am

Crossover Earth

Notes for later: (Traci 13 of DC, Jack Hawksmoor of Image and Dr. Metropolis of Freedom City as a triad; Traci "The Voice of the City", Jack "The Heart of the City" and Metropolis "The Spirit of the City")
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*