Character Help

Join the never-ending battle for truth and justice in the world's greatest super-hero universe, using the world's greatest super-hero roleplaying game! This forum is for discussion of DC ADVENTURES.

Which character concept should I play

Poll ended at Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

A Kryptonian (Super Girl legacy)
33%
A Themysciran (Wonder Girl legacy)
27%
Captain Marvel (SHAZAM legacy)
40%

Total votes: 15

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Character Help

Postby Thakowsaizmu » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 am

So, Kumori84, a talented board member, and I are learning 3e and working on an alternate universe DC setting. She's going to be running and I want to play our group's powerhouse, but I am really stuck on what character I want to play. I have narrowed my powerhouse idea down to three options and would like to know what you wise board members think.

Last edited by Thakowsaizmu on Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

xquel
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Character Help

Postby xquel » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

What power level. I would go for a mish mash of the three. A sorta golden age superman type. An Amazon raised human who get powers granted by the olympians. of course if you really want her to be decended from the olympians, well, that makes things even more interested. As Cassie is, pre 52 anyway.
"United we stand! Divided we fall!" - Rally Cry of the Untied Heroes of the World.

"If the GM is smiling, it is already too late."

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Thakowsaizmu » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 am

The power level will likely be 12, at least that is what we have discussed so far. We are also going to be repopulating the DC Universe in our own image, so I don't want to really meld all three concepts so much as actually assume one of them.

Plus Captain Super Wonder Girl doesn't really roll off the tongue :D
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

xquel
Bystander
Bystander

Postby xquel » Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm

true. but something like....Legacy. That's MS. Power creep might work. PL 12. I voted for the Kara-clone. I'm just a krypto-geek. Just don't make her turn out to be an android, sent to betray all her friends. (name that crossover!)
"United we stand! Divided we fall!" - Rally Cry of the Untied Heroes of the World.

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Thakowsaizmu » Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks for the votes, guys!

I am actually really glad to see the Captain Marvel character won out, because I have been thinking a lot about her :D
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

xquel
Bystander
Bystander

Postby xquel » Sat May 04, 2013 11:15 am

Don't forget to let us know if/when you post her to role call and how your game is going! Hope you have fun. BTW, A 30th legion CM legacy character was made in the 90's. Her name was Thunder. She got her powers from and aged Billy. If you needed more inspiriation.

Return to “DC Adventures”