Vigilance Press Podcast: Campaign Creation / Iron Man 3

Join the never-ending battle for truth and justice in the world's greatest super-hero universe, using the world's greatest super-hero roleplaying game! This forum is for discussion of DC ADVENTURES.
Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Vigilance Press Podcast: Campaign Creation / Iron Man 3

Postby Shadowchaser » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Last edited by Shadowchaser on Tue May 14, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James Dawsey, Owner and Publisher of Vigilance Press

Look for Vigilance Press on RPGNow.com and Drive-Thru RPG!

Or check out our website for free previews and podcast links!
http://www.vigilancepress.com/

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Vigilance Press Podcast: DCA Universe!

Postby scc » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

I really liked this podcast. Would love to hear more about what the writers liked and how they decided what PL someone is.

Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Shadowchaser » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:32 pm

scc wrote:I really liked this podcast. Would love to hear more about what the writers liked and how they decided what PL someone is.

Cool! I'll try and bring that up in the second one. :)

Glad you liked the show!

Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Shadowchaser » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:23 pm

The second DC Adventures Universe podcast is up!

Jon Leitheusser, Seth Johnson, and Christopher McGlothlin join me for an hour of fun and insight into the last (and best?) DCAdventures book in the set!

Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Postby Foreshadow » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Since the Marvel license did fall, will you have one last Podcast with Cam Banks to discuss Marvel, what was created, not created and thus what might be floating around there. I'm sure it would be a popular podcast.

I know its discussing a game about to die, but I think for many the closure is good, and I'm guessing many fan-questions might be addressed. I'd say state the main reason why the license was pulled but don't suck my the majority of the podcast on that, but don't ignore it either.

Just a suggestion. We know that people who play MnM might also play the marvel game, or tried it, thus I suggest this here (plus I don't go to the forums at marvel and suggesting that there might lead to some reactions.

I didn't post this so someone can respond with a rant, hence why a closure podcast might be a bit healing. Perhaps Cam is open to that suggestion. I assume he is the best guy to address the issues.

Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby Shadowchaser » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Foreshadow wrote:Since the Marvel license did fall, will you have one last Podcast with Cam Banks to discuss Marvel, what was created, not created and thus what might be floating around there. I'm sure it would be a popular podcast.

I know its discussing a game about to die, but I think for many the closure is good, and I'm guessing many fan-questions might be addressed. I'd say state the main reason why the license was pulled but don't suck my the majority of the podcast on that, but don't ignore it either.

Just a suggestion. We know that people who play MnM might also play the marvel game, or tried it, thus I suggest this here (plus I don't go to the forums at marvel and suggesting that there might lead to some reactions.

I didn't post this so someone can respond with a rant, hence why a closure podcast might be a bit healing. Perhaps Cam is open to that suggestion. I assume he is the best guy to address the issues.

I think right now is a good time to let Cam get on with other stuff he's working on over at Atlas games. Maybe in a few months or so.

Shadowchaser
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Re: Vigilance Press Podcast: Campaign Creation / Iron Man 3

Postby Shadowchaser » Tue May 14, 2013 2:43 pm

In this episode we talk up Campaign Creation with Rick Jones and Tolly Gipson, and then take a gamer's eye look at Iron Man 3!

We give you plenty of warning before talking about Iron Man 3, but we DO jump right into the spoilers, so feel free to bail at that point in the podcast if you haven't seen the movie yet!

Return to “DC Adventures”