H&V vs. 1992's "DC Who's Who"

Join the never-ending battle for truth and justice in the world's greatest super-hero universe, using the world's greatest super-hero roleplaying game! This forum is for discussion of DC ADVENTURES.
Mr Mole
Firebrand
Firebrand

Re: H&V vs. 1992's "DC Who's Who"

Postby Mr Mole » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:22 am

Talison wrote:A black and white preview version of Batman's Who's Who sheet appeared in the back of the Third Ed Rulebook. It was meant for the last volume of Who's Who sheets, which were never released.

True. That one was done in the same style as the Who's Who write-ups and diverges a bit from his previous write-ups (slight downgrades to Batman's DEX and MIND come to mind).

(Of even less note, Batman's writeup in When A Stranger Calls seems to have a typo... His SPIRIT is listed as 15/10 and I believe it should be 10/15...)

Samson
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Samson » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 pm

I remember this.Batman was supposed to be in the final Who's Who with some other characters, but Mayfair for whatever reasons never made it.
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Postby Foreshadow » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Personally, there are a lot of missing characters in the HnV book I wish were in there like Clock King and many other characters I've seen on the Brave and the Bold, like Crazy Quilt, and was Sportsmaster in the HnV volumes? I see him in Young Justice too and think if not, why not. I know there was limited room but its not villains especially I would like to see in print. Characters I see on shows like Young Justice and Brave and the Bold, whom their writers take from the DC library the same as GR does.

Thus if there was a 'fifth book' ever or even some official pdf's. I would like to see additional 'missing characters' like these.

Return to “DC Adventures”