Alex_UNLIMITED wrote:Thanks, Greyman, but I've read right now that characters with no stamina can't take extra effort.
Just to clarify here, things with no stamina can't do extra effort. That's not the same thing as having immunity to fort. Characters with immunity to fort can do extra effort, as long as they have stamina.
1) For the distance rank, the first penality to thoughness must be counted or not? If the character has already a penality to thoughness, must be counted for the distance rank?
As I've tried to explain to you before, as it's a made up optional rule you get to decide how you want it to work. Either the penalties don't count, or they do. Just pick a way and stick with it. I would pick that the penalties don't count, but that's just me.
2) Power attack and similar bonus or malus to the damage rank is applied to knockback for calculate the distance rank?
Knockback is based on damage rank at the time of the attack. If your damage is increased due to power attack then your knockback is increased. If your damage is decreased, due to a penalty or accurate attack, then your knockback is decreased.
3) To counter an attack, must I declare this action before I know if the attack hit or miss me?
You must have a ready action to do a counter, or use a hero point for an instant counter. You can't counter if you're not ready.
4) In the previous page, Bladewind talk about a very good way for counter a physical attack.
I've read the countering effects, and is an opposed check based on the rank. So, this physical attack counter can't be applied?
Counter is only supposed to work for opposing descriptors. Light versus dark, fire versus water, and so on. The descriptors need to make sense. I personally wouldn't allow speed to counter a punch, as I don't consider them opposing forces. It's a gm's call, but I would consider it a little imbalanced.
5) If I use a stunt based on flight, but my flight speed have a malus or a bonus, the stunt changes?
Power stunts are based on the available points at the time. If your points are decreased your stunt points are less too.