Low, High, and Zero Gravity

Join the never-ending battle for truth and justice in the world's greatest super-hero universe, using the world's greatest super-hero roleplaying game! This forum is for discussion of DC ADVENTURES.
stranger_among_us
Groupie
Groupie

Low, High, and Zero Gravity

Postby stranger_among_us » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am

One of my players asked me today about the effects of gravity in the game, but we could not find anywhere that stated these effects in the core book, the third edition paperback, or the Gamemaster's Guide. Immunities and Movement make reference to zero gravity, but we couldn't find anything else.

I started playing Mutants & Masterminds during second edition and knew that that core book had rules for gravity. It would be easy for me to translate this over to third edition rules so it isn't a big deal for me if this isn't listed, but I was curious if I had been missing something from the third edition/DCA books.

Are there rules for low, high, or zero gravity and how it affects players in third edition?

Murkglow
Paragon
Paragon

Re: Low, High, and Zero Gravity

Postby Murkglow » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

For whatever reason the rules for extreme environments didn't make it into the 3e core rule book. So yeah just translating the 2e rules is probably the best option.

Return to “DC Adventures”